Are mixed race people white?

>strawpoll.me/14475987
How much non white dna can someone have and still be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

44%

none

None you fucking idiot.

Let's get this started boys.

>sardinians

sardinians btfo

...are the purest race on earth

Under 10% honestly. Take pic related for example. Quadroon who inherited both white skin alleles, but if you inspect her features with any degree of scrutiny, you'll immediately see that she is not white. Skull shape, eyes, nose, etc.

in AFTER "one drop rule"

/thread

Nurenburg laws are good for this
/Thread

Disgusting. Here is a 100% white girl to ease your minds Sup Forums

I made this poll because i get nervous when i see people telling me 75% is enough. It is good to see there are people even more draconian than me.

I tend to be more forgiving if the non white ancestry is non jewish caucasian. I would say someone who is 93% european and 7% iranian is white but someone who is 93% european and 7% black is not white

>Rules for Radicals
>4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Anytime someone brings up the (((nuremberg))) laws, you can be sure they are a jew or a half breed trying to make us accept mixed people as white. Remember that the nazis did not have computers or dna testing. We have the technology to determine who is white. They had to eyeball it based on apppearance and genaology. They had to compromise due to limitations. We do not have to.

Nope under 5% and even then that's a stretch
Say no to mutts or you will turn into Brazil

I look like her but I'm Brazilian.

Need more votes. This is serious! The future of the white race is at stake

Doubt, also have a dna test, lots of white Brazilians are actually 75%-90% white

Read my post nigger
95% European Europid Caucasian minimum

I think that is a good medium. It leaves enough room for finns and russians that have same asian blood and greeks and italians who have some semitic blood

82% white here, been in a serious relationship with an asian girl for 5 years

probably just won't have kids, if 18% non-white DNA made me this crazy/insane I couldn't do it to future latinx-chinese-white elliott

How do you end up such a strange %? Are you a spic?

If you don't vote 25% you have down syndrome.

White + non-white = non-white.

Evolution works through distillation, not blending. The few emerge from the mass, anything else is simply blending them back in.

Yeah, dad is 100% norwegian, his side of the family disowned him- rightly so. Moms side is Portugese-Mestizo. So I'm like 50% Scandinavian, 32% Spanish/Portugese, remaining is Native-undetermined. I grew up with a lot of mental health issues that a mixed kid would especially with my Dad's side disowning him/us. My Dad realized his mistake, and couldn't handle a latinx woman-eventually drank himself to death.

Anyways, don't really see a point to go on, and living in the part of the country I live in white women are few and far between.

I am usually more forgiving towards mixed people if their father is white. The idea of accepting the mixed child of a non white man is just way too cucky.

Where do slavs (western, southern, and eastern) fit in?

>Western
White, except for those “Poles” mixed to Jews
>Eastern
White, except Ukrainians
>Southern
Slovenia, Croatia - White

SARDINIANS CONFIRMED FOR SHITSKINS

What about Basques? I bet those lizardpeople are way outside the cluster

One drop rule

Yeah, but I am an outlier, I don't want policy to be made for outliers.

I am pretty effective being able to work within leftists or normie groups using my "hispanic privilege".

I do think its pretty autistic for white nationalist to purity spiral over it, though. It's a standard Jew's hold whites to, meanwhile they accept their half races, sometimes begrudgingly, but make them work for their causes. See Drake, Lenny Kravitz, the Donglegate bitch, and I 100% promise you they are trying to do the same with the Chinese.

Nuremberg laws work for Jews since they are much closer to whites, but blacks are an entirely different question. Any more than 1% sub-Saharan African DNA is a shitskin

my girlfriend is at least 30% messican and looks like this but blonde hair blue eyes and her brother has been posting on her for like 6 years

Yes you will. Find a 82% woman or similar to that and have children right now. Do you identify as white? Would you fight for whites? So will your offsprings. The West needs your contribution.

>le 82 percent face

In all seriousness, you're right.

Fuck yeah! I can't afford a 23and me currently, but know the bulm of my ancestry is slav and you nust saved my from feeling like le 56% face.

12.5% this was answered in 1935
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

my girlfriend's mothers mother has an English last name and is the great grand daughter of an Anglo and maid mixing, the rest of her is messican. she looks 100% messican and lives on the border

her mothers father is half Louisiana cajun and half Spanish, it is possible there is a tiny bit of messican but damn near completely Spanish as is family has been in Texas or Spain since the 1800s, he looks completely french/spanish

my girlfriends father is 100% Pennsylvania German,

as for me I am 1/32 Spanish and less than that Native American,

so are we not allowed in the ethno state? that sucks, cause we are both blonde blue eyes and look 100% white and plan to have 5+ kids, i guess if the ethno state gets ground i will just move us to the UK, my ancestors should have never left there anyways

see

Had Hitler knew that Jews are part negro back in the day, there would have been to Nuremberg Laws. He wasn’t much happy to use mixed in army either, but he had to make some move to give the legitimacy to enabling his park kike mate Maurice

"All that which America did not get from Europe may seem worthy of respect to jewified mixed race, but Europe regards that merely as symptomatic decay in cultural and artistic life, the product of Jewish and negro blood mixture." Adolf Hitler
If you have no Warsaw or big city Polish ancestry, Ukrainian or Serbian one - you are fine

A white person is european and european only. If you want to go around telling people you are 1% injun because you think it sounds exotic then you lose the right to call yourself white. Same thing with mexican. I don't care if you're 100% spanish. If you call yourself mexican then you're a fucking spic now

Can you guys just leave Old Stock Americans of Northwestern European/Central European variety alone? Because I have a feeling that even if they get to have two or three reservations in NE or Midwest - you’ll still be banging on their doors

>all these amerimutts voting 10% or even more

100% Spanish wasn’t White for the Founding Fahters and is not really White for the most European nationalists either.

>mexican ancestry
fuck off, seriously.

Wrong

White has come to mean of european origin/descent in America.

Think of for Asians how koreans, chinese, japanese, in America are classified as "Asian". They do not nitpick or fight over what "Asian" is, they know, they accept it, and they use their identity to collectively bargain and advocate for their race.

Autistically chimping over "dur ur not european!!! u have 3% african, spic, or injun!!" is fucking retarded and works in the Jew's favor. It's funny in Jew media they hold whites to the purity test standard, but effectively use their mixed race tribe members to the fullest.

If you look white, and act white, congrats, you're white.

Czechaslovakia before the split, with the details unknown.

Am I gonna make it bro?

you yourself said that there are dna tests now, it has nothing to do with telling people anything...
yeah dude theres no such thing as a french or german or russian with asian or middle eastern blood. french and germans are just naturally swarthy and russians naturally have slanty eyes, euro as phuck!!!

What wrong prisonner you arent getting on the boat cause grand daddy went with chink chank chong ?

>vote 0% or get killed for being a traitor

Depends on who they are mixing with, an east asian or even a lighter skined arab in the family line is going to be far less obvious than a sub-saharan african a few generations down the line.

The gooks and negros have low standards. We are white. We are better than that. I actually believe 95% is the best cut off.

That's more about making sure people are loyal to the white race and the white race only. I have seen white mexicans show more loyalty to their mestizo countrymen over white americans due to their shared nationality.

the founding fathers only considered anglos to be white lol, so i guess everyone else needs to leave

1/16 (One non-white great grand parent) = ~5%

In West Slavic lands outside of urban Polish centers mongrelization is unheard off. Don’t worry and get some Bohemian beer to cheer on your heritage. Learn the language - it’s beautiful
Don’t think that Napoleon-brought Italians, Portuguese, Berbers, Portuguese and Jew make a Frenchman now. 30% French nation? Sad.

>or Russian with asian blood.
No such thing. Correct. Realistically, Russia is 65-70% ethnic Russian and that’s European, if you consider Finnish blood European. If you don’t - Scandinavia is like 10% White.

I agree with you, in a perfect world.

But honestly, we're in the bottom of the 9th bases loaded, 3-2 count, 2 outs, and down 4 runs. We need a grand slam just to tie it, and we're fucking off in the dugout trying to find what bat has the right weight.

I'm blonde blue eyed look white but i'm not white

go figure

If you are X% white then you are X% white.

i hope there are no confederates here, jeff davis and wife would have never been let in

>or even

The arab will literally have no impact on physical whiteness of their half-arab kids unless they're from fucking sudan. Chinks will give their kids chink eyes.

we can start our own ethno state, you have to be blonde or have two blonde parents to join

>I have seen retards who think they're in charge be hostile to americans without realizing their brown slaves will probably kill them in the future

Cool stuff

I appreciate your support user!

Which language? Slovakian or Czech, or are there differences minute and it's more a question of dialect?

Wow time to filter you since you're the most autistic poster on Sup Forums, congratulations "bavarian" man.

meant to post this, mutt

I can understand that sentiment. But I would almost rather lose than win with a mongrelized white race. Maybe it's because i have absolute confidence that we will win. And we don't need to mongrelize ourselves in order to win.

i will take this tejano over any union faggot anyday, his kids will look whiter than you

Seriously I'm blonde blue eyed. I look like Erroll Flynn. But I'm not white. My grandmother had her dna ran, then mom and dad. Then Had my DNA ran last week. I'm basically half black

would make america a million times better desu

What kind of loser worries about the minute details of their dna? If you dont actually accomplish something with your life you're not doing much better than the average braindead BLM nigger regardless of the 100 your scored on your meaningless dna test.

If you are white and ally with beaners over other whites. Then you can be a fucking beaner. You're not white. You are a fucking traitor.

i think people who post this are just pissed cause they have dark eyes dark hair and probably dark skin

if you think there is anybody with 100% english blood left you are a fool

25% non monkey dna.

Sure wouldn’t make USA any worse than it is. And many of the Founding Fathers were fucking Scottish, German and Dutch. That “swarthy Germans and Swedes” Franklin’s comment was a literal shitpost
Wait, your parents don’t speak it? You managed to live in some CZ enclave on US soil of what?

>people are unironically voting 25%

Even 5% non-white is pushing it

Pic related. 3-7% of the population depending of estimates

I am half white- half egyptian AMA

Man if only Anglos are white, i don't want to be white. They are literally uglier than niggers.

reminder: this blonde haired green eye chick is a beaner and if you marry her you arent allowed in the American ethno state

How many mental issues ?

Facial hair pattern and type along with cheekbones are noticable in male descendants at first.

which of the founding fathers were scot, german or dutch?

25% is scary. Now jeb's kids are considered white

>beaner
Typical mexican scum trying to pass off non-mexican girls as mexican.
She's a spainard from cuba.

go get a colour blindness test done

doubt it, they must be recent immigrants.

in which case the new america (england) will become a cucked hellhole

None besides playing vidya and browsing this board, before that I was pretty normal. As of now I would say im just your standard nerd cliche

Father came over as an infant.

Mother from area, parents died young.

I am more loyal to my fellow whites than i am to non white americans. This of course excludes white race traitors who are the scum of the earth

you must have misread this thread,

1. spaniards aren't white
2. she has native america/mestizo blood

Shit like this is probably why the media, schools are discriminating against us whites, sometimes like niggers, we bring the hate upon ourselves.

That white that is loyal to Mexicans is probably because of people such as you.

10% or near that = OK
5% = Better
0% = Best

Any other answer is wrong.

Jebs are 50% white not 75%.

This has been settled already.

They discriminate against us because they are run by the jews

i said go get ur eyes tested retard it has nothing to do with the rest of the thread, get an iq test done too you idiot

jeez no one has any questions for the half arab half white guy

im craving for some (you)s

Spaniards are white, you fool

Even if you want to say his wife is more native than white, then the number is somewhere between 50 and 75