*EATS CANDY*
SMACKS FLIPS
*FINDS KIRA VIA NARROWING HIM DOWN TO TOKYO*
WUZ
*SPEAKS WITH THE UN ABOUT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATION*
SMACKS LIPS
*FINDS KIRA*
DETECTIVE AND SHIEEET

Wasn't L one of the few people who was actually WHITE?

He is kinda right, he could have been a suitable detective in any movie but Death Note.

Good thing this retard is still in the other thread.

They're not going to be able to pull this off without either:
A: Making him completely different from the L we know and love
or B: Making him look absolutely retarded
It just doesn't work. L isn't supposed to look normal, he has a look all his own. A black guy can't pull it off without heavy amounts of clown makeup. It might as well not even be death note.

We gon solve dem murders my man.

Let's begin.

Please nuke this thread before Sup Forums shows up mods

Why is everyone complaining about the one guy given a black race change and not the dozens of characters given a white race change?

Let's stop.

>wanting whites to play white characters
>not wanting superior blacks to play all characters
Are you some kind of a nazi? It is the current year get with the times.

Yuri is the forcing purging obsolete males from anime.

AY HOL UP WHERE THE WHITE SHINIGAMI AT

HOLLA AT ME FAMALAM

TWERK FOR ME KIRA

LMAO WHERE IS MY FATHER SHEEIT

Because this board is infested with underaged Sup Forumstards

I hate white men so fucking much. They should all burn. And straight women too. Yuri is the only acceptable form of love.

Yes let's.
By the way in case anyone noticed, /u/shits started it this time. Here comes the retaliation responses!

But L is white

You're free to return to reddit whenever you want. Sup Forums are the smartest and most alpha people on Sup Forums.

what the fuck is happening? why mod aren't deleting this shitfest?

Fuck off retard.

Take it to Sup Forums.

Because L is one of the 2 major characters(also he is the major character who is NOT a deluded maniac). Who plays kira?

>TWERK FOR ME KIRA

Heh

And Light is Asian.

Why do they look like they have a seizure?

This. Fucking white men are the Sup Forums vising retards who are anti yuri.
They need to fuck off and keep away from anime. Only us non whites can appreciate yuri (asian is not white).

Sup Forums isn't your safe space.

Yeah but America is full of white people, they could've least cast as white the guy who's actually white

>LOOK MOM THEY STARTED IT THIS TIME
>IT'S THEIR FAULT
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

That's what /u/fags call "yuri goggles".
It's where they roll their eyes so much girls appear gay from just interacting and talking.

what safe space? Fucking retard

Well normalfags do deserve to die

Are they going to keep the original plot or rewrite it? That's what worries me the most.
Also Light looks like a faggot

Why not cast a japanese person for a movie based on a japanese anime?

I honestly hope he does well.

Chemo'd

>*DIES*

Mods don't exist anymore.

>Are they going to keep the original plot or rewrite it?
Guess

I could care less what they cast Kira as, but L is a white european why would you cast him as black when you have an abundancy of white artists who can do the role

>[s4s] are the smartest and most alpha people on Sup Forums.
FTFY

It really is sad, as an user who can enjoy both Sup Forums and Sup Forums, to see ironically racist, autistic man-children "raid" other boards with what are arguably the worst Sup Forums memes.

Luckily for us, your average Sup Forumslack has the attention span of a loaf of bread, so they'll get bored soon enough. Still though, it is pretty stupid.

Welp.

Sup Forums was making fun of niggers way before Sup Forums, /new/ or /n/ existed, newfag.

>Le epic black intellectual meme.

They're literally all the same character. At least with crackers you can have differentiation in personality.
Bet this due isn't even going to eat the banana properly, if at all.

KAMI

>tfw you'd prefer adaptations to at least keep characters looking the same as in the source

Why am I so racist?

This, it was always a conservative alt-right website that hated degenerates and cucks that infest this website.

So this shithole was nothing but a playground for fujos along? and fujoshit mods that want to ruin anime?

HOLLYWOOD SHIT IS NOT ANIME KEEP IT IN Sup Forums

AY

WATER RESISTANCE IS HUGE

>Stop talking about an anime movie on the anime board

"I Have Been On Four Chan Since 2014: The Post"

MGA

Does the nigger in the OP look like anime?

Doesn't matter if its anime related stupid faggot, its not anime so it doesn't belong here.

Maybe it can work out in a different way
In the manga/anime, Yagami-san and the rest of the police meet L in his hotel. They are deeply disappointed at first glance.
>who is this scrawny weirdo
In the movie, the police meet L at his home in some guetto.
>WHO IS THIS NIGGER? IS L'S HOUSE BEING ROBBED OR SOMETHING? DROP THE GUN!

>anime movie
wrong

I was told not to post yuri so I will post yuri.

Niggers ARE anime. Get with the times retard

Because niggers are subhuman.

Since the time Sup Forums was making fun of niggers in habbo hotel.
Guess which year that was.

Fuck off idiot.

Live action stuff is allowed on Sup Forums as long as it's based off an anime or manga

Is this the new Death Note general?

Yeah if its Japanese this garbage is hollywood american trash that belongs on Sup Forums.

How about YOU fuck off? This thread is discussing niggers. WHICH IS ANIME. fuck off to your re zero threads

Look like a terrorist.

Death Note in Seattle ? Light Macduff eating his burgers with his american flag tshirt writing republican politicans names on his death note.

Do black lives matter to Kira?

Not realistic/10. Democrats hate american flags.

No? Who the fuck likes niggers

Look how happy she is to finally get the D she needs!

This is from the movie? Welp, that pretty much settled how shit it's going to be.

>Death Note is now a movie about hipsters from San Francisco
>One day James Light opens his phone and finds a new app on it called Death Note
>In the app he can kill people, but only if he has their photos and their mobile number

Because the Max Payne movie proved its a bad idea

When did L join isis?

>The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.
The rule doesn't explicitly say that hollywood shit is not allowed

Only racist subhumans don't like blacks.

Fuck off nigger

>only blacks don't like blacks
Hilarious.

Yeah but we have a board specifically designed for hollywood shit.

>Misa broadcasts the message about comparing shinigami on television
>"This just in, the seattle police headquarters has turned into a miniature riot, when 14 officers were provoked and started to loot the police station"
>"The scuffle of violence lead to the death of one detective Ryuuzaki, an officer on the kira case.
Easiest win ever. Death note takes place in Tokyo, which is compartively peaceful and gang-free compared to most american cities. Localizing it is digging yourself into a hole.

So that's Homura's father huh? Looks different than I imagined. At least he showed up to her and Madoka's wedding, congratulations!

t. niggerlicious

Hello terry, nice to see you on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was created to destroy anime.

Jesus fucking Christ, fuck off. Take your 3D adaptation to Sup Forums.

>father
Yurishits deluded as always. Poor little girls won't be able to walk the next day from the dicking they'll get!

Embrace it.

>tfw physics girl won't respond to my e-mails

Doesn't matter, the rules allow it and it shall be discussed here if anons want to discuss it.