Are Romanians white?

Are Romanians white?

I asked my dad and he said yes.

No gypsies are not white.

I thought gypsies and romanians were different ethnic groups.

Gypsies are Jews but more brown and they keep to themselves. Gypsies are an infestation everywhere, again, just like the Jews.

Most Romanians aren't gypsies.

romanians are white

Whiter than the average Bulgarian person, sadly.

thats gross whatever that is

You’re just setting yourself up for 56% memes, user, shills have been at it recently.

i'd still smash

Stay butthurt, 55%er lol

>no, 3% of Romania is not white
Wow you're a fucking genius

Lol no

while Sup Forums memes say they're gypsies, the reality is they're like 98% romanian in their own country. I would give my eyes and limbs to have an 80% american country

wow this thread has made me incredibly depressed. I just started googling some pictures of Romanian crowds, and I'm just overcome by sadness, regret, self hatred, anger.

I've never visited another country, and pic related looks like something incomprehensible to me. Only white people, no minorities, no indians, no blacks, no asians. Somehow, the pictures made me feel instantly comfortable, and at home. Do europeans just not know the feeling of not being the majority? Must feel incredibly safe and comfortable, like an invisible net, knowing that you're around your own kind, and nothing else.

I'm almost crying, even some poor european country is better off than the supposed #1 country in the world. What have we done to ourselves?

Picrelated looks like heaven to me, what the fuck happened anons......

*inhales*
>amerimutt determing the whitness of purebred europeans, again
Look, nigga? Just like you have mexicans (illegal shitskin immigrants from other countries), Eastern European countries have a parasite inbred bipedal toxic shitskin ethnic scum by the name of "gypsy" which are indians from India kicked out by other indians.

They are not people. They are a disease. A shitskin disease that must disappear from Europe. Dumb, inbred, criminal, ulgy, shitskin, indian, mongrelized, filthy non-humans.

lol true

Yeah... I know...

C-can you move those Gypsies here... I'm horny.

The non-Gypsy ones are white.

please stop the amerimutts, it hurts us

You and me both, gypsy.

Whiter than the mutts opening these threads.

wait you have the word kurva?

they do

holy kek

My dream is to visit USA and get told to check my privilege.

This. Gypsyes must cease to exist. I think you could make a gypsy genocide just by punishing stealing by death, because by that you would execute them 1 by 1 to extinction.

Who makes those? Those are pretty funny.

Ai grija la privilegiul tau.