>Boy, 3 (paki cunt), dies because NHS (Birmingham) are shite
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42072279

>UK to pay France millions to block new wave of Calais migrants
rt.com/uk/410496-france-migrants-calais-security/

>Vote Leave rocked by donation claims as watchdog probes Brexit campaign
rt.com/uk/410495-brexit-vote-leave-electoral-commission/

>Tranny women's leader of labour
rt.com/uk/410541-rape-twitter-transgender-labour/

>Six in Ten Muslim Marriages in Britain Not Legally Binding, Women Forced into Polygamous Relationships
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/21/six-ten-muslim-marriages-not-legally-binding/

>Paperchase rejecting the Daily Mail is another victory against hatred -Owen Jones
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/21/paperchase-daily-mail-newspaper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvyKGSVWXTE
youtu.be/kIaNP4_0eBo
independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-latest-negotiations-mark-steel-ask-gibraltar-how-well-is-it-going-a8072481.html
archive.is/lAFKG
twitter.com/Mmaps_ThePro/status/934043949743919104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's fucking snowing.

Where?
Who /upearly/ here?

Midlands.
/twoorthreehourssleep/ here.

Same lad, went to bed at 10, woke up at 2. Never been like this before, slightly changes your perspective.

No snow where you are?

No, I'm in the north west. Clear skies.

What's your day gonna be like then?

I'll be in the woods all day on a shoot. What about you?

Don't you lads just love Mummy May and her police state?

Got to stop those right wing extremists because we all know they're the real problem

latest joe
youtube.com/watch?v=lvyKGSVWXTE

Hope you all enjoy the latest UK Christmas ad, goyim
youtu.be/kIaNP4_0eBo

Naomi is best girl.

It's fucking ridiculous, it's so ridiculously out of proportion with the real amount of interracial couples in the UK, they're not even hiding it, but I still doubt that many people will notice.

Mummy has offended me recently as a Russian. I was never hostile to the UK, so were all people I know in Russia. People in Russia don't like the USA, not the UK. And I don't want to tear Britain apart from Europe, I just want to prevent poles, pajeets and pakis from coming.

That's tame af for YouTube though

Is he making a point or just rambling, I honestly cannot tell?

How did she offend you?

She called Russia a hostile state which will tear apart Europe.

Cheeky lass! Did she give any reasons as to why you're gonna wreck Europe? I've stopped reading or listening to any news so I don't know anything, it's all just bollocks init.

>Is he making a point or just rambling, I honestly cannot tell?
Sometimes he does talk complete and utter bollocks but generally he is on point.

I've seen about five of his videos from them being posted here and I've yet to discern a single, concrete, point that he was trying to make. I honestly do not believe he has good intentions, though obviously I have no proof of that.

It was during a summit about Brexit in Europe.

In my experience Poland, India and Pakistan are hostile states which are tearing Britain apart right now by flooding the country with low skilled and shitskin immigrants.

If your the poster I think you don't help that reputation

Two main points:
The nationalist movement in the UK is a complete mess.
There are spies/police trying to disrupt nationalist causes.

The later point may seem absurd at first but keep in mind the police have been slapped on the wrists before for letting their undercover officers have children with mere environmental campaigners. It's not out of the question that they would send people into the BNP/far-right parts of UKIP or nationalist groups.

>In my experience Poland, India and Pakistan are hostile states which are tearing Britain apart right now by flooding the country with low skilled and shitskin immigrants.
A broken dam doesn't make the ocean hostile.

Let her remind us when Russians last time did terrorist acts or cleaned toilets in Europe.

I don't think there some grand russian conspiracy but your the poster always trying to divide Northern and southern Europe

I accept both those points, I believe them. I just don't get a clear message from this guy, he says a bit of this and he says a bit of that but he never really seems to make his point with clarity. If you're going to make a point then make the bloody point, don't ramble about shit incoherently for five minutes either side of your point or it gets lost.

I don't give a monkey about the economical relations between Britain and Poland. Polish toilet cleaners mustn't to come in the UK just on a whim.

>chad AJ vs the virgin pikey

please include this piece in the next editions links
independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-latest-negotiations-mark-steel-ask-gibraltar-how-well-is-it-going-a8072481.html

ahhh i fucking trimmed my ball hair a bit too short a few nights ago and it's really fucking starting to itch

save me brit/pol/

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/lAFKG

t. russian bot

>negroid due to become royalty

How long until one of the fuckers converts to Islam?

I had a dream last night that there was a campaign to put islamic imagery on a special edition coin to celebrate the lives of islamic british immigrants or some shit

Our currency is already seen as a battleground for progressives, what with the recent and successful campaign to put more women like Jane Austen on the notes. Don't be surprised when they start complaining and get their way about not enough shitskins being on them.

The absolute STATE of that shitpiece. People act as though us leaving the EU will result in a 10,000ft solid granite wall being erected on every inch of our borders with no way in or out. Also, this is not news, it's a shitty opinion piece.

The absolute state of posting at this time of day.

London cloudfare is fucked up

What you guys think of Julius Malema?

Forgot link
twitter.com/Mmaps_ThePro/status/934043949743919104

Fuck Richard Branson and fuck virgin people

Bisping is fighting in China this afternoon. UFC Fight Night 122 (Shanghai): Bisping VS Gastelum.

Fucking nutcase only fought GSP at UFC 217 three weeks ago.

First time I've heard of him but I already know he's nothing but another Communist loving nigger that hates white people, absolutely no different to the countless African dictators that have been let loose upon the African continent since the retreat of the white man. Are we supposed to like him or something? Fighting against "white systems" is to attack white people, because they're our bloody systems of living. That's akin to saying "no, I'm not attacking you I'm just attacking your liver with my pointy stick".

I only fly Chad anyway

Fucking hell the Chinese fighting on this card are all coming out crazy and violent.

Why doesn't the British film industry produce action movies? It can't possibly be that we can't afford it, fucking poor chinks living in dank ghettos have been making loads of great action films since the 70s in Hong Kong.
Personally, I consider this a matter of national pride. We SHOULD be at forefront of cinema in all genres.

Bond doesn't count, funded with Jap money and for yank audiences.

Isn't there some scandal with him ands some British advertising firm?

Becuase Britian can only do comedy genre well

Burger and many beer breakfast.

I'm there and having no problems.

British cinema is the apex of cinema, we produce the very best of every genre and redefine what a genre is in the process.

Wrong.

Henry "mentor of the radical center" Bolton

name some then

>28 days later
>the girl with all the gifts
>the guard
>in bruges
>children of men
>frost/nixon
These are what I've watched in the last month-ish.

But this is leaving out what impact we have in the realm of the series. America's biggest things are British in origin, such as the recently cancelled House of Cards.

His manner is quite measured, but probably too boring to most people for him to make many electoral gains even in voteshare.

have a bump

>divide Northern and Southern Europe
Because Russians don’t consider ahMed spades fucking White. You can’t divide whatever is not even united in the first place. Go and ask British nationalists if they would be okay with their kids mixing with some Portuguese or shitalian roach

Forgot these two, was in downloads folder not films folder
>scum
>neds

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

u wot m8

>Anyone who has tan from going outside is nonwhite
The state of varg larpers

Celebrate White man's weather lad

You have to be honest, in that picture there are some serious non-European genes flying about.

Please do.

Children of men was a great movie, I wish they stuck more to the book and had lest lefty stuff but whatever.

Mate, if you saw any of the three guys on the right and didn't automatically assume they were at least Turkish, you must be fucking blind.

this picture almost makes me cry

the simplicity of this life is just beautiful

This

Just another alien minded coon with the usual attitude to despise and be jealous of anything superior to its self. Oddly similar to chavs and leftist Whites and that makes me suspect ALL leftists are in fact part coon.

TFW you consider Britain's past glories and all that could have been, but was squandered by our leaders content to manage our decline

>London cloudflare is fucked up
And will be for some time with those digits.

The Chinese are fucking crazy. They're slaughtering the Americans.

>The state of Londonistan
Just another day in paradise

Are we in for a biting winter this year lads?

Freezing cold.

Welp if anything kick off in the Gulf to disrupt the Qatari gas imports we're dependent on.

Start buying fireplaces.

Stop knocking down our woodland and filling it with new builds full of Pakis and Niggers.

Just saw the rest of Pube's melt down last night, I was asleep for 3/4 of the thread so I missed the live version. Very amusing.

Racially pure chinks slaughtering le 52%

>literally no surprise

It was fucking embarrassing. He's mentally ill.

The thought of masses of frozen London coons fills my heart with glee

>ALL leftists are in fact part coon.
so you think 40% of the population is part african?

There's no athletic commission present so they might be roiding.

Andrew Neil is so fucking biased towards Brexit. He demonstrated a total lack of knowledge about the negotiations and the Brexit sum, by failing to get that the Member States (Poland, France and Germany) had demanded the Commission ask for that money, and kept trying to wheel out his tired demonic Brussels bureaucrat trope, despite the FT editor repeatedly telling him that isn't the story.

He demonstrated why this board should stop circle jerking over him being some rational voice.

As for Michael Portillo, he is one of those trademark "liberal light touch Conservatives" who wants to gag reporters that don't adopt the blind jingoistic spirit and drink the Brexit cool-aid.

I suspect that is exactly the case

original pasta , have a (you) yankposter

Until they spill out of the cities, hungry and murderous, with the vague idea that there's food to be had in the countryside

Yeah the countryside where the only civilians in the country who own guns live.

His mental state has been rapidly deteriorating the closer we get to the 25th. Fucking pissed myself laughing at him accusing half the thread of being my proxies whilst I was asleep. Even more amusing that he then gets his proxies out.

So leftists didn't exist before the 60s?

I'll phone the police

in scotland yet?
and no carlise isnt scotland

carlisle was scotland for a while though. Hence why it isn't in the Domesday book.

3-2 to England I think the score is.

At the station in Carlisle now la'.