100% White People are like a Dying Race of Vampires

In movies like Underworld, Blade, Daywalkers. It just occurred to me, that whites are like the race of Vampires in all these movies, they are like a race going extinct. Soon there will be no more. Unless something is corrected. Just look at this, this is Dallas Tx, on black Friday,
liveleak.com/view?i=598_1511549737

I went out shopping today, and it is literally 80% non-whites in the malls, unless you go to a bit higher end mall, but where are all the poor whites. Where is all the middle class whites, it literally feels like we are being hunted down and exterminated, passively, like we are going extinct.

It feels like we have to hide in the sewers and the shadows, for fear of being called a racist. We are racists. At least I am. I feel like I have been in hiding for the past 6 years since I left my job. I couldn't handle being around these brown people, they smell, blacks are literally low iq idiots, and you have to have them as co workers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFQbo5YWKv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>leafposting

okay bud

Were you at the Eaton Centre? I was there today and I was up to my ears in shitskins. The sheer volume of them made me feel nauseous and uninhibited. I was trying to reach a sweater and not one but two women in hijabs butted in front of me separately. I almost called them towelheads. Very unpleasant experience. Got some good deals though.

I was at square one. Sherway gardens is the mall that has about 60% white (as if that's acceptable now). Sq1 literally was 80% non white.

If whites create a safe space where no intruders disturb their habitat and behavior, they can become numerous again. As long as there are pure whites there is hope. Race mixing is the only real weapon. Race mixing is the number one threat to be fought against.

yea honestly fuck u . in not even shitposting this is fin real. idiot

>yea honestly fuck u . in not even shitposting this is fin real. idiot

Coming from the most cucked nation on this side of the atlantic ocean

Is pic related what those White people looked like?

yeah, but look at how wicked sweet being -100% will be.

>In movies like Underworld, Blade, Daywalkers.
Literally the impression I get from Bavarian/Albanian pureblood tax market guy in Russia. Always imagine his posts in Lucius Malloy voice

i dont even view that as a good solution. because I am talking more about the just the general annoyance and disgust I have for dealing with these people on a daily basis. I literally just feel grossed out by hearing this constant "bibbedy bibbbooou baaabbbeedee" this fucking constant gibberish fucking weird foreign chatter going on around me at the mall, it's not english its just some fucking tidal wave of constant headache inducing insect language. it's not society any more now, this is like anti-society, being in some middle eastern fucking bazzaar in Morocco.

every time I even think about getting a job, a proper job again, in this country, I just start getting creepy crawlers again, knowing I will have to be talking to and just generally dealing with some fucking smelly weird person who I have nothing in common with and who I just do not want to be around. I don't view that as being racist, I view this is just me wanting to carry on, and just live my life. I am not a White nationalist. I don't mind having other non whites around me, when it is like 5%, 5%-10% even in the workplace, in public, when I walk down the street in middle class neiborhood or poor negborhood. But that is GONE! it's gone! this fucking country is completely gone! it's gone. it's just getting to a boiling point for me, I have not been working for 5 years now, living in my parents house after i finished Univ.

Yeah man don't worry it'll collapse into fragmented ethno states eventually.

It has much more to do with the type of people attracted to Black Friday shopping than anything. Mostly minorities and lower class whites partake in it, as well as a smattering of younger whites and deal-obsessed people. It shouldn't at all come as a surprise that it's mostly minorities clawing each other's eyes out for a TV that's been discounted $50.

The middle class and upper class whites wait til small business saturday, and cyber monday.

Niggers dont understand cyber monday because its hard to use cash and ebt on amazon.

i am seriously considering revealing my power levels, like starting a blog, or youtu----shit cant do that now can I, I guess i could start on bitchute. i know as soon as i start a channel and even try to talk abou this and not be racist-sounding, i will get shut down on youtube. It's just getting to this tipping point, where I just can't deal with this any more. I can't just keep ignoring how I feel inside and pretending it is going to somehow go away. I've been treying to take the "high" road for the past 5 years, trying to run my own business and trying to do blogs that are just you know: normie. And I just feel completely empty inside. Because I know that at the end of the day, I will be selling my services to some shitskin. And I honesly do not want to sell my services to shitskins. I don't want to provide services for these people who are not Canadian imo. Call me a racist I guess, but I mean what am I supposed to do. I try to just not be racist or think racist thoughts, about when I realize I will ahve to sell my services to what seems like 60% shitskin muslim black asian whatever. And I just I can't accept that. I don't know if I will be able to just accept that. But how else are you supposed to have a job or run your business these days unless you pretend to like dealing with these foreign cultured people. They dont even speak english, they might pretend to, but they dont and they dont teach their children english either.

Sounds like you are a White Nationalist to me, bub. Only way out of this mess is political organization to remove the vast majority of non-Whites.

I get that, good point.
>It shouldn't at all come as a surprise that it's mostly minorities clawing each other's eyes out for a TV that's been discounted $50.
To me this just underlines and amplifies the ugly reality of it though: The entire store is literally filled with non-whites, and like you say they are poor----OK! fine they are poor, and theres lots of them, but doesn't that just reinforce the new reality that the entire PLEBE underclass is non-white???? This is the LARGEST group of people, and the plebe vote is what determines elections. We have that Paki NDP Leader now, because the NDP is now codeword for NON-WHITE party in Canada. This to me, is where I am connecting these dots, and I can't ignore these things any more, this is a huge huge red level alert for me. We can make fun of "shitskins clawing at eachother for a $50 tv" for how long now???---but look, they are literally becomign the entire underclass, the lionshare of the population is becoming non-white, literally before our eyes, it isn't just a joke any more. Look at the rate of change. We live in this time righ tnow, where we almost mistake how fast this is changing.

>and it is literally 80% non-whites in the malls, unless you go to a bit higher end mall, but where are all the poor whites. Where is all the middle class whites

They are working.

My main point of interest is "freedom of association". Do we even have that now? Or is that against the law? In Canada or USA. Because how could we even slowly develop an intra-state of White Culture, if we don't have freedom of association. And I feel like we don't have that. Or is that true. If I want to screen my neighborhood to only have certain people in it, who I want, and who the community agrees to have in it, is that still legal? Was that ever legal? Or was it not. If someone you dont want in the neighborhood moves in, shouldnt there be a way to make them move? The point is: any type of real land-locked change within the members of a community, can only happen if there is a way to determine who is welcome and who isnt. Because we live in a time now, where they have blurred this line, of race and ethnic background (if you are white), and replaced it with "monetary" egality, or class equality, where whites are suposed to dismiss non-Christian/Anglo religions as being unimportant to a community makeup in favor of "mean income". So all the white communities are flooded with non-white muslims and africans etc asians, philippinos (notive how many short philpino women are in your neighboarhood talking their gibberish insect tonges on their cancer phones). Because these non-white are given positions in marxist corporations (wage slave camps) and they have the extra income. Meanwhile, whites are not working. Like me. Not even because I try and I cant get work and Im moaning, I CAN get work, I have my own business----I JUST CANT deal with living side by side with these people, they aren't my people, they have no clue what Canada even is/was....I am trying to not make this sound soapboxy, because I dont want to just revert back to "fuck these shitskins I dont like them (oh your just racist then)>"

I just dont view that as realistic. I think more realistically, it should be "Anglo" Nationalist. As in we only want families who speak english, teach their children english as first language, and send them to schools where English is the first language. This at least measurable and definable, it's testable, and while you will not end up with 100% white, you will accomplish what you need to. Language is by far the most important aspect of culture, it is what ties the people together, language is the central most important aspect of maintaining a distinct culture and value system, we have Latin>Middle English>Old English, these are our founding principles. And The more and more people you ahve immigrate who send their children to non-English schools, teach their kids Quaran in Non-English (with the vail of wanting the religios freedom to be accepted) You will destroy the culture if too much of it is allowed. Whish is exactly what is allowed now. The only way this has been allowed is because the Charter of Rights protects this bs aspect of immigrant culture. We need to really pound this into memes:

The Charter of Rights (Canada/USA) is ANGLO cultural invention.

Jews are dying race of vampire like people.

>The Charter of Rights (Canada/USA) is ANGLO cultural invention
Or the magna carta whatever, you cant be simultanrously racist and say this. It is undeniably a product of White Anglo wars we fought eachother, and Protestant vs Catholiscicm. But it is still something that was derived out of pure white culture. The wars were fought to decide which CHRISTIAN religion was acceptable and what rights transferred, it was fought 1600s to allow Catholics to be Catholics, Protestants to be Protestants, and Mormons later, and Presbyterians, the Scottish, the English, the Irish. It wasn't a multicultural war, between islam and Judaism, and Christian to decide who would be allowd

>the "leaf" is a symbol of weakness...you had your chance at a white utopia now suffer the brown plague.

>Goes to mall
>White
Should have just ordered your shit online like a normal person. White people are doing more important things like working or enjoying their day off. Not going to nigger and spic infested areas.

ups and fedex don't deliver to the ghetto, only way niggers can have black friday sales is if they go to the store.

Our future is South Africa. Whites were 20% of South Africa in 1900 and 1960. Now they are 8%, but they are 4% in the "under 5" demographic. There's about 250,000 Whites in the "under 5" demographic, but 305,000 in the "20-25" demographic. Every 25 years Whites in South Africa lose 50,000 people (in terms of birth), so we're literally talking a century until there are no more White people being born.

What's interesting is that Whites and Blacks in South Africa aren't just mixing and fucking. We know this because "Black" in South Africa means 100% Black, and they use the word "coloured" to describe mixed people. The native Black population is increasing by 400,000 a year (as in full 100% Black), and colored births have remained the same number which signifies colored people marrying other colored people. And stats on interracial marriage show a rate of less than 2% of Whites.

"Minorities" successfully colonized South Africa, and it is now impossible for Whites to ever make a comeback in the African nation they made whole-cloth. The same will happen in America, unless you do something.

>. It wasn't a multicultural war, between islam and Judaism, and Christian to decide who would be allowd
yet somehow, 500 years later, after even more wars and more killing between whites, we still have this Charter, except it is being used to protect non-Christian religious "freedoms" like Judaism and Islam. This is something that needs to be memed the fuck out of. It's like you and your neighbor fight eachother to decide the rules, and then after you are both battered and bruised you make what is acceptable, and then a 3rd person comes in and doesn't fight, or get hurt and the first two neigbors start fighting eachother again, except to have each 1/3 of what is acceptable. That 3rd person comes in who fought with 4 and 5, and then 1 and 2 fight again to find what is acceptable, meanwhile, 3 4 and 5 are still just doing nothing and not fighting because they want what is left from 1 2 and 3. Yet now 3 out of 5 particpants are getting something for nothing. And in no era or time or place in this universe, has anything been made out of nothing, you cant get something for nothing, except allegedly the big bang. The Big Bang is a lie. What if the Big Bang, was not just "something out of nothign", what two gigantic supra-universe sized participants fought it out and our reality and this cooling universe was the compromise, you can only divide up for so long, until what is large, has become insiginificantly small again.

I think you mean jews. They even drink blood.

Jews are the vampires senpai.

Oh relax God will probably return to destroy most of you, white people were assholes and are dying sure, but many non whites replicate the sins of the white man anyways and are racist morons, chill out

I'm ready for the fucking collapse

>"something out of nothign
it's this "something for nothing" mantra that we are constantly being beaten into mentally every day, where we just act like all that we have, was just "always" here, IT WASNT. it wasnt always here. and when it gets taken away, and it doesnt exist, that is when only when people will realize it. there is no "something for nothing". we are playing with fire. we are just tossing this Charter and the Constitution around like its a paper plane. And like it is some super powerful important thing, and yet it clearly isnt powerful at all, because it keeps being used to defeat its entire purpose in the first place. The purpose? Was not about what is IN it! The purpose was intrinsic to the act of fighting. The underlying new rules that get hammered out are actually irrelevant, because they are just rules. THey don't exist in reality. They are just codes of conduct----EXCEPT!---they are codes of conduct that were agreed on by SPECIFIC peoples! Again, dont let this fly over your head but:

The "Charter" is not about what the rules are, it's about WHO MADE the rules!

and here we have these cosmopolitican sychophants, these carrion crows, these virtue signalling lizards brow-beating you into submission about carefully following WHAT THE RULES ARE! "Oh!---we have to let the muslims in because it says so in the Charter, oh muhhh we have to let the Jews be Jewy because it says so in Charter"----look Rule 5 section 3a, all religions allowed

NO!

>i dont even view that as a good solution. because I am talking more about the just the general annoyance and disgust I have for dealing with these people on a daily basis. I literally just feel grossed out by hearing this constant "bibbedy bibbbooou baaabbbeedee" this fucking constant gibberish fucking weird foreign chatter going on around me at the mall, it's not english its just some fucking tidal wave of constant headache inducing insect language. it's not society any more now, this is like anti-society, being in some middle eastern fucking bazzaar in Morocco
You should read the Camp of the Saints.

what we need!?----

is a new religion (basically just Christianity but with Anglo specific stipulations) like I mentioned read previous posts re language being central

then we get enough people to sign the petitiion, to however many you need to get the religion recognized. the religion will ahve "rules" that state that you must teach your children English etc. Schools must be in English/Latin Based (not Spanish or Hispanic)

and then the normies like me will sign on. Then the next step is "Freedom of Association"

not following me? google "Jewish Neighborhood" and I'm sure there will be tons of hits, because that is all we are after with our new religion, freedom of association, and the unwritten understanding that only those who "actively practice" the codes of this religion, will be accepted into this "cohesive" community space. This is NOT exclusionary, it is INCLUSIVE to this new Religious code.

Because that is exactly what Jews do, they use their "religion" as basically just a way of outlawing all others while being able to live as an exclusive group within a state.

Wouldn't Le 0% just be Mexico, Brazil, etc?

I try to tell people, but you know, Goyim.

because it is happening so fast, it is happening so fast relatively speaking, it's happening right before our eyes, we can't fathom it, we are basically living at the very top of the curve in terms of exponential population replacement levels. except the replacement is not organic obviously. it would be impossible to achive that even with the abolition of contraceptives. there would also be more potential for disease though, with the replacement populations, the communal disease variance is higher though. also creates dangerous hybrids that will start jumping from population to pop. America and Canada will become disease factories

I doubt there are pure whites left. If they all got dna tests, they would all have African genes because white slavers were degenerate and raped their slaves. And so on and so forth until now we have what we have.

youre firstly an idiot but also a racist , but i really dont care, youre just an idiot

>inflate prices throughout the year in order to drop "massive discounts" on select items during the holiday season
>trying to get away with this during the age of internet when anyone can look up what anything is truly worth at any time
>the smarter people in society less likely to be fooled by these "bargains"
this is not a sign of white people dying, this is a sign of white people being savvy consumers

granted our population replacement rate is too low right now. but i don't see black friday as a sign of that is all. but fewer immigrants, and more jobs for minority communities to lower their birth rate (poverty always increases birth rate), and more white babies, and things should stabliize alright. if we can do that, otherwise whites will continue to decline and it will get harder and harder with every generation to reverse that decline. wasting time persuing unrealistic goals like "100% white america" is just a larp and sucks energy out of anything realistic we could be doing with populist policies. (thats why the establishment is trying to create nazis right now, to fuck us over and make wanting a future for white people look racist and evil when it doesn't need to be either of those things.)

Only non-whites go out for Black Friday.

I recently looked into being elected for a seat of office in U.S., but I realized I missed it by 5 or so months, and I wouldn't have a chance for another 4 years.
It really doesn't take much to get a position in local government, and I want all U.S. Sup Forumslers to apply for local government. Most areas it only requires you to be 18+ and to have lived in the region for 2+ years.
If you meet those requirements you just need 150 - 200 signatures, in order to get on the ballet. 80% of people vote on your name / gender. If you have a decent sounding name you WILL win, no matter your political view, then you will get to speak for the people in your region + 30K a year.

If your part of you state is hasing elections soon, APPLY

They literally lick the blood off of baby dicks after cutting them open.

You just realized this today? Are you fucking stupid or something? No fucking shit the white race is dying. Thanks for contributing to Americans thinking we're all dumb so every time I post they ignore the content of my post and call me a "leaf".

i feel you, i went into one of our cities the other day and could only see chinks and muslims everywhere, it felt bad man

I worked retail over the weekend for Black Friday, and saw countless white woman + black man couples, in fucking Kansas of all places. More than a little disheartening. What do we do?

>Being Canadian

I ended up not working last night. I had to work Thanksgiving. Didn't work because I caught a cold. Saw a mix of everyone, though, considering it's CA, plenty of spics. LOTS of thot-looking girls with too much makeup.

>Six at night on Thanksgiving at a store instead of with family at home.

And they're all getting jew'd anyways. Those "sales" are fake.

>You saved 500 dollars!

Not really. It's just inflated.

I came to the same concusion when rewatching Underworld again recently. Also everything past the second film is trash, don't wast your time on them.

>56% white
youtube.com/watch?v=CFQbo5YWKv4

Go to the Galleria in Dallas and ice skate, zero blacks.

I forgot to add, first of all you have to pay, then you have to skate, so the gateway for blacks is insurmountable.

i live in a small city. i remember when i was a kid most people here were white. today it feels like im in north africa when im in the city.
i dont hate people of other races. i even have friends from africa. but i feel more and more like a foreigner in my hometown. i guess, when im old, 80% of people in my country (at least in the urban areas) wont be white...