Your wife is giving birth

>your wife is giving birth
>regret fills your heart
What do you do now, Sup Forums?

register as a trans race nigger so i can legitimize leaving her w/o taking responsibility let alone pay anything

literally kill yourself

It gets worse m8. 4 weeks old and sleep is but a distant memory

Cool slide thread, BLM flag

Stop drinking soy milk.

>Not giving birth standing up against a tree
what a weak bitch

If you feel regret when you have children you should definitely kill yourself in order to remove yourself from the gene pool. Only good fathers should be allowed to procreate

Had two kids so far

Hardest thing ever but 1000 percent worthwhile

This. Kids are hard fucking work and change your life forever. But, they turn into the best people you know.

Its bad the 1st year. Then it gets better. Hang in new parent.

Join the left and abort after birth

Man the fuck up faggot, you made it now nurture this being and break the cycle tyrone.

>regret fills your heart
This typically happens to black guys so I hear.
White dudes take to being fathers.

>8 pound demon ripping through every stretchable tissue fiber of your vagina
I cannot even imagine

I don't see how regret could ever enter your mind, unless the child that popped out was a nigger.

>Not forcing your wife to have a C section

It’s almost like some men don’t care if their wives end up with cavernous pussies, the sides of which they’ll never touch again

Why does regret occur?

>never touch again
how did men have 10 children before c-sections?
>wanting your wife to look like the joker under her shirt

aren't u supposed to let the women deal with that

is this a scene from the new starwars film?

Leave who fucking cares?

>just what will my friends, relatives and neighbors think?

You learn to deal with it

Why does a nigger larper you get from making a thread like this?

>look at this pic of two White women goy
>b-but think of the (((regret)))

No.

it was a man's duty to fill that hole. Think about how disgusting the average peasant genitals would be on any given day, but our ancestors did it anyways. Christ, think about how there's 1 billion Indians alive right now if you want a nasty thought

This is why you don't play around with sex.
If you both went intended and wanted a baby you shoulden't feel anything like that.

Hope she dies in birth and you are free to raise the kid the way you want and are able to get a new female model.

>not knowing your average niggers credit score is sank by multiple failure to pay by child services.

Can't garnish crack sales, mang!

Hang in there new parentbro. Few months and the little dude will sleep an entire night and you can recover.

Oh, who am I kidding? I haven't slept normally in 7 years. It never gets better.

That's not regret it's just realizing that your life is about to change drastically and being afraid

>not giving birth while fighting against the untermensch

Why are Belgians so weak?

c-section is a dangerous meme, it increases risk of complication/fatality and docs don't allow having more than 3.

yes nigga, regrets...you should run away as rest of your homeboys

so much fagottnes in this thread, KYS

This. Soon you will know what true love is user.

Remember that silence is golden, duct tape is silver.

NIce try but my wife has a penis

If the mother breast feeds her baby it helps her to lose weight and it helps to tighten the womb \belly area. A Bonus of breast feeding is it's a natural form of birth control.

>Ooobaahh
>Ooobaahh

The only reason niggers don't pay out 150% of their income in child support to 15 different women is because they don't make any money.

realize you participated into bringing someone with a mortal life without consent into this world

Pull a black father aka turn her into a single mother

Just leave it at the hospital and decline it?

Think about it? No responsibility for the child and no money to waste