Did you know Sup Forums used to be a leftist board?

Did you know Sup Forums used to be a leftist board?

Really made me think

I can believe it. Lots of boards used to have a lot more common sense than they do now. The right wingers have invaded much of the internet, mostly as a result of >no gf and therefore >blame black people and poor people and drug users. It's so transparent and sad.

Did you know the left of yesteryear used to be the equivalent of the modern day right? Sup Forums never used to be full on commie like today's leftists.

Did you know that Germany used to have balls?

Did you know that leftists like to rewrite history?

This is one of the reason why cling leftists "human" is objectively false. Especially this one who denies genetic differences between races and think blaming blacks isn't valid in almost all cases.

do you know what kind of murderous mafia thug piece of shit you just posted?

why do people pick on adolf hitler so much? he was a 1000 times better than this faggot.
you realize its logistically impossible to kill 6 million people in the amount of concentration camps they had, even if they all operated at peak killing from the very first day of the war

/new/ was even more racist

There was a time when Sup Forums would be invaded by people from Stormfront. These people have slowly become the majority and swayed the rest of the board. Back then their presence was already retarded, hostile and irrelevant. Now it's just the first two

Wew lad, safe space talk much.

>hurdurr Sup Forums was left leaning
What is "the pool is closed with nazi and racist memes everywhere" 11 years ago with a Sup Forums prank for 500

No it didn't. What is with leftists and rewriting history? There are fewer lolbergs than there used to be but the place has never been leftist. Picture extremely related

Truth always prevails on anonymous imageboards so pol, news, n were never leftist in their entire history.

Pic related. Something plebbit faggots won't get.

I think that picture proves the opposite of what you're trying to push.

How?

/new/ was.

/new was bizarre but had a sophistication to it

nu-/pol is full of dumb tea party rejects, clods, town imbeciles, and creepers from shiddit

Do you think using slurs against leftist works against us?

As if you're plebbitism wasn't bad enough, you go and out yourself as fucking newfag.

Fun fact, I still remember the first day this board was created, and just under that sticky moot created, one of the first post ever made was a KKK photo with the words "KILL ALL NIGGER".

You are showing a representation of common culture and that is fair... Should we just kill ourselves and let allahu snackbar pollute our genome?

they used to be leftist back when bush was in purely cause this board is contrarian as fuck
>inb4 pol didn't exist
I mean 4 chan in general is contrarian as fuck

Nothing's changed desu.

>Create a system that alienates young men
>Wonder why those young men don't support your system

The problem is that the left has swallowed too much of their own poison and have had their collective I.Q. lowered by race-mixing. Whites are already a minority on the left. You have Africans and Spanish Indians running things now. So you make hilarious mistakes as a result. We were right the whole time about race and you will not be able to ignore that forever.

yes, I still have the pictures

Leftism was ok until you people started pushing shit like genderfluids, cis white males, patriarchy, intersectionality, diversity quotas. anti-white media. I liked you guys better when you were occupy wall street style fuck cops, fuck the rich type shit.

Who the fuck cares
>IQ meme
You're obviously lacking in it

pol was literally antifa

Funny I thought it was now

We still do that you know, Liberals get the bullet too.

VERY OLDFAG here (2006) yes it is true, we even supported "Anonymous" pic related. Anonymous came from Sup Forums then got hijacked by the government and shit.

>IQ denial and gene denial

Shut up faggot.

we also supported Occupy Wallstreet which was a leftist commie soyboy cuckfest

Sup Forums was at most libertarian with an "i dont give a shit" bent when it came to race politics. When it became apparent that the left was using race politics against libertarianism is when Sup Forums turned into the fascist creating machine it is now.

argue all you want - that's why we're here. this place has always been contrarian and it will always be so.

>Those forks
Oldfag detected

>using reddit spacing
>using the word faggot
You can't decide where you belong can you. Classic disgruntled white male.

>reddit spacing

desu i space the black text from the green text because i think it looks better.

Sup Forums was never left leaning.

Sup Forums only came into existence because moot had to delete the news board /new/ twice because of racism complaints.

/new/ was libertarian that was repeatedly taken over by natsocs

It never leaned left, and Sup Forums never leaned left.

Mind you when it was more libertarian, there was a good honest left presence and lefty threads in the spirit of debate instead of the on going lefty shilling that happens now. The lefties got btfo'd too many times and converted so they stopped engaging and started shilling.

Why don't you post some great leftist memes from back in the day then, "oldfag"?

It took you less than 2 minutes to find this thread, decide to comment, and write that? I bet you're both leftypol faggots sitting in a discord. Have a redpill

Niggers

To me everything left of "heil hitler gas the kikes race war now 1488 seig heil" is leftist

/leftypol/ are a minority in the left today and you know it. At least in US.

Did you know that Mussolini read Marx

Just goes to show you about OP and everyone agreeing with him: all leftists are liars. No exceptions..

It never was user don't lie

>Unironic leftist
Fucking pathetic.

I mean not to my knowledge. Back in 2014 there was a larp senate that ended up having this configuration. Now there would likely be a kekistani party or something else dumb.

Nice defense ugly