Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan

Reminder to get this version as it is not the shitty funi encode.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=879445

Other urls found in this thread:

famitsu.com/news/201609/21116524.html
famitsu.com/news/201610/23118850.html
famitsu.com/news/201612/01121861.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So even the God in heaven thinks that they are the OTP?

The threads are dying way to fast.
Also OST when I need JUDGEMENT KNIGH OF soundtrack stat, the preview doesn't cut it for me anymore.

Teruhashi status: waterfall in the pants.

OFFU

I would say that the first few threads are to blame. People were saying how the subs are really shitty and how fast it is. It's a shame because this is one of the best shows currently airing.

>All those faces Saiki is making lately
They are breaking him. Soon true despair will be upon him.

OST upload when?

>It's a shame because this is one of the best shows currently airing.
It really is, it might even be my AOTY, literally every episode destroys my sides.

Really makes you wonder why she hasn't tried this yet.
I think everyone knows that those who have sweets have power over Saiki.
The better the sweets the more power you have over him and since Teruhashi-san is a kanpeki no bishoujo she should be able to make the perfect sweets.

Saiki a cute

DARK REUNION!?

This episode was hilarious.

Dem faces

the anime is ending soon
and you can't stop it
GER GER GER!

But the manga continues!
And gets only sporadic updates
And is currently behind adaptation

Cant we get 2 more cours?
Please?

The manga's good and the anime did cut some stuff but the voice acting is really great and makes it funnier.

>but the voice acting is really great and makes it funnier.
That and the fact that JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF won't play automatically for Kaidou's shenanigans when reading the manga.

We also get partial translations. The translator just finished the boat arc.

I remember that the anime didn't really help with manga sales, but I think the anime itself is doing well. The shorts was supposed to end after 85 or 90, but it got extended because of good reception. (The shorts are still running every week in Oha Suta, but they are about 15 shorts behind.) I think the first episode was #1 in niconico for the day and I don't know how prominent dTV is, but I saw it doing really well there too. The show is also running in Japan like 5 times a week, one of which is during Friday night primetime.
famitsu.com/news/201609/21116524.html
famitsu.com/news/201610/23118850.html
famitsu.com/news/201612/01121861.html

This entire episode was gold.

So which short has been your absolute favorite?
Arcade showdown?
Marathon?
Ku-chan vs Ku-kun?
Teruhashi home visit?
Discount shitty JRPG?

Santa-san

Because sweets won't make him offu.

>[PILLAR MEN THEME INTENSIFIES]

Shitty neko and its follows-up.

Hearing the Bike instructor unknown VA and Knowing that with that performance he isn't going to get any more roles kind of gave a sad note to the episode, to Be honest

Toritsuka trying to get the girl using the playboy and romcom mc.

Also, I got this from the official game site. They put an offu counter on the main page.

H-Hayai!

That was creepy

The art gallery probably. Last week was the best.

>She sees your dick

>making me pick a favorite short

How dare you

I've enjoyed some more than others but i cant pick a favorite.

I also blame how hard it was to round up all the dailyfags and the weeklyfags into one thread.

I can agree with this.

Daily shorts ended, but the threads still have about the same activity. I think the issue is that there is nothing really to talk about.

That's true too. This show is great but there isn't much to discuss aside from commenting on how funny X scene was.

Though I hope the dailyfags caught onto the fact that the show is still running, albeit not in a daily format.

So how the fuck did Kaidou rescue the girl from a fucking wild boar.

How he also defeated that snake.
JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF THUNDER!

Saiki probably saved her, but he let Kaidou take the credit

That boar was part of Dark Reunion, so of course Kaidou can beat it.

New Dubs Face

The real question is why the boar was in the OP.

cute!

Dark Reunion agent

>it's just a still frame moving back and forth

Such technique

That's how the manga actually portrays that scene.

>the anime kept the manga's frames

Now the scene feels twice as great

I'm sure there's a bunch of things that the anime wasn't able to adapt, but even so I'm really digging what they were able to include in there

Am I the only one that loves Saiki's mother? She's so fucking cute.

go away saiki's dad

Why his performance was great.

Yeah. Choice and performance of the Seyiuu was perfect.
It just needs a bit of time to get used to it.

She has a terrible fashion sense and is indirectly responsible for messing with Nendou, Kaidou, Toritsuka and his dad.

But this one shot was hilarious. There is that.

Confirmed Mera would please old men for money

>Release date was about 2 weeks ago
>Still nowhere to be seen on the usual sites
Hopefully won't be never.

It's not like Saiki refused to help all of them afterwards

R-right?

I prefer Kaidou's mom

Why did she fall in love with him again?

It's the "he treats me differently" trope. She initially assumed that she liked Saiki(5th short). I guess after spending so much time chasing him, it grew into something deeper. She had a very sincere moment in chapter 181 where she explains it. Speaking of which, I think the next episode is going to piss people off.

He made her OFFU.

Surely it's too soon for "that" recent chapter, so it must be a Teruhashi Wins Something episode.

>Chiyo and Kaido will never get together because Kaido getting into an actual relationship would make him give up chunni

Of all ships in the series the one I want is that one.

What if she's secretly an agent of Dark Reunion?

No, Teruhashi doesn't win anything. People are generally okay with her winning just like in the latest episode. "That" chapter was just too much in her favor. The reason people are going to be upset is the author poorly handled something. It was an asspull and a bad one even for a gag manga.

are you talking about the one saiki offu's for her because the author just wanted to hear Saiki's VA saying it?

The episode they are adapting is about the rich kid. They aren't going to adapt the offu chapter. In the chapter that I mentioned, Teruhashi admits to the new kid that she likes Saiki. Saiki tries to stop her from saying it, but ends up overhearing it. How does the author handle this situation? He makes Saiki pretend to fall asleep.

I think I'll manage as long as it isn't a 100% Reita-centric episode.

the grunts in the background on this part killed me

Chiyo is secretly chuuni as well though. Remember that scene where she was weighing herself and started talking about her hairband being a limiter?

Just how many episodes does this have? I'm having so much fun. Its like nichibros but longer.

It's 24 full episodes. We have two weeks left.

fucking kill me
ignorance was bliss

>two weeks left

I HATE IT

>secretly

It'll only be a matter of time before JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF starts playing before her every action.

He could've just teleported before she got to the window.

I really hope we can get more in a future. At least now there's manga translations.

Maybe he thought someone would see him from the outside.