So what’s the plan regarding this. The drone with fire failed, what else can we do

So what’s the plan regarding this. The drone with fire failed, what else can we do.

Lazers.

I like the spirit but that failed back in season 4

hypothetically speaking.
The way to actually get it down is to bang a line over it. It wouldn't be that difficult to get a half loop around it and have a one of those fully flexible camping saws (just a separated wire) tied in between two sections of the rope.
It's quiet easy really if nobody interferes. You'd have to be stood there for five minutes.
The pole is wood? Those wires cut through branches in seconds.

>Just a separated wire
*Just a serated wire

Are you talking about a drone or sending someone up there?

I've been gone. He has a new flag? Do we know the location?

It’s in France

I’m not sure if Shia is involved anymore but this season has gone ultra stale. We some exciting shit, anyone know a Muslim in the area that can make a bomb or something and blow that shit up

C'mon France. Shia LeBarf wrote a bunch of crap on your flag. You're going to take that insult?

put it at the top of a REALLY tall building in france.
hard to get to.
someone followed through on the flamethrower -drone plan but it failed.
gaurds and everything this time.
>just another white flag in france

We can always just fuck with the camera

I swear Frenchies are giant pussies. This is the same reason why Le Pen lost the elections in the first place

Flood France with degenerate niggers- oh wait...

Instead of taking it down we should put up a copy of holes and a Trump flag as a peace offering flying below

where in france is it?

Mr Lateral Thinking ova hee-ah. OOH!!!

I say we use a drone to rip a chunk out of the North Korean flag for the bounty listed in Soldier of Fortune Magazine.
A chunk of that fucker is worth money.

A drone with a sponge dipped in ink. Just vandalize it.

>attach razor blades to a drone, fly it into the flag
>attach an ink squirting gun to a drone, spray it all over the flag
>drone with a bunch of hooks attach to some string, hook into the flag and let out the line to the ground where someone can drag the flag down

Its still up? Come on you french pussies!!! Very disappointed in your lack of completed mission. Do we have to send an airstrike? WTF?!

Ultimate prank would be to somehow replace/cover the words with "It's okay to be white" and force them to take down their own flag

I really like this idea!

Inb4 YouTube green text

This. But it's a guarded building. I'm not sure how a drone could do that.

Are the French any good at climbing?

Guys, my drone has a payload system. as long as a fishing line can hold it, I can send it over.

Pick your item of choice to take it down and I can get it there

We need a sign we can hang over the pole

Unless we send someone up there or take the flag down via drone. We can’t properly fly the IOTBW flag

Can we call this operation “White” flag?

attach a flag to a net, attach net to drone, land net on top of pole, release net from drone,
let IOTBW flag fly

Or a trash basket will also do to hook it on top of the pole, drone pilot has to have some skills though. If you guys want to pay for my plane ticket and time off, I can do it with my mavic.

This is the only and best idea so far. Can some one get some other nigs in here so we can have more ideas

Underrated

Where are you from? How much would it cost for the ticket and for you to be able to get time off to do this

Just another day at the office, lads

>Sup Forums newfags try to take credit for infinitechan's antics.

Fucking pathetic guys.

>White flag
>France
Checks out.

Where do you "kekistan" abominations come from?

East coast america, likely need about 2 or 3 days off so thats 300 out of my check, the plane ticket, rounding out to 1100-1500.

Honestly that is a bit too expensive to lay on you guys. I'm sure there is a french pilot though that can use my idea. The key is having a payload drop system for your drone. You can get them online usually at the fishing websites.

The DJI mavic is good for this since its camera is on the front of the drone and you can look down without your payload obstructing your view.

The flag has been up for I think more than a month. That is far too long for my standards, I was able to help out with season 2, I want to keep the trigger train going with Shia.

Are there any french Fags here?

The Gaza Strip

Yeah unless it’s a group effort fuck that shit

Attach a white spray can to a drone and spray the writing on the flag white. It will also have the symbolic symbol of them surrendering

SHOOT THE FUCKING CLASPS!

If you can get a gun over there go for it

This is also a good idea. But the IOTBW flag would be better because then we can piss everyone off both in America and France.

To some Muslims, "He" = Mohammed.

Kek