Media says Donald Trump RUINED Thanksgiving

You damn monsters just had to get him elected so he could ruin Thanksgiving

Are you all happy now?

I knew he shouldn't have pardoned those fucking turkeys!

>shitty liberals can't put politics aside and take a moment to be thankful and share dinner with their families
Nothing new here, and certainly not Trump's fault.

Monster

Roasties and cucks are mad that their parents and siblings are all laughing at them and gloating about Trump.

Yes and I will make sure he will win the next election signed user

My thanksgiving wasn't any different than before

/thread

Is anyone surprised liberals hate their families?

Then fucking start the war already

liberals and Obama ruined it, I wish they would just fuck off and die now.

Yes, usa is divited but would it be less divided if Hillary has won?

usa isn't only divided nation, we finns are too.

Damn Trump, leftist trash couldn't help but bring him up on a family holiday without reasoning or context and ruin everything!

Americans should be thankful to have a smart president, probably the smartest president. He's got a beautiful brain, it's fantastic, believe me.

>2015
>have thanksgiving with the senpai
>everyone has fun
>2016
>everyone has fun
>2017
>everyone has fun
must suck to have a family full of retards who let dumb political bullshit pull them apart

The "family" is incompatible with shitlib beliefs.
When I'm head of my family I'm not allowing and leftists at Thanksgiving dinner, if there are even any alive.

>thanksgiving is celebrating native genocide
>Donald Trump ruined Thanksgiving
I don't even manage to understand leftists anymore

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!

wait wtf?
that actually made me think for a second

That's because they're insane.

That's not Trump. That's disgusting traitorous liberals and mindless globalist puppets daring to sit at the same dinner-tables as actual patriots and defenders of democracy.

SCOTUS will uphold

I'm pretty sure stores like Walmart being open on Thanksgiving for retarded nigger sales and stealing peoples' holidays ruined Thanksgiving.

I bet all my life savings on Hillary as a meme not expecting her to lose now my bank account is in -0.82$ and I cant afford food beside bread I have nothing i my fridge I have depression and they are about to turn off eletricity in my unit because I cant afford it I lost over 40 lbs in a year

I can prove all this for whoever is interested

I think ill end up offing myself before new year

numero uno indoctrination of the left is up = down

>scorched-earth presidential campaign
lul are they referring to Hillary's?

Do it, loser. I told you to bet on Trump. I spend an insane amount of time trying to convince people that there is no chance Trump could possibly lose.
Do kill yourself. Should have listened.

>implying that democrats didn't play a role in the toxic atmosphere that was created.

yes Donald ruined my thanksgiving.

When you should be at the end of a rope.. but your parents are to weak to climb a tree.

Because everyone that Voted For Her are anti-democracy fascists who are incapable of producing anything other than seething hatred, even for their families?

There is no situation possible where a Trump voter can be called anti-democratic, but everyone who is complaining about the people who voted for Trump is a bigot.

>Vox .com makes a printable list of "notecards" to 'totally bust your stupid conservative uncle'!
>Acts surprised when everyone doesn't want their bullshit around during holidays.

trump will be a case study on media bias.

Muslims are worthless sand niggers

should have bet 2/3 of your life savings on Trump instead. Don't risk everything and take advantage of them odds.

I wonder how this happened.

ANYONE fucking retarded enough to support Hillary Clinton and piss away your blood-won vote on her deserves to be made miserable and upset at every possible moment.

>give DJT a break...the Jews ruined Xmas two thousand years ago.

You could just tie the other end to the base of the tree, you know? no need to climb anything.

>Yo, pass the pumpkin pie
>Why, does it color remind you of your orange Hitler you fucking Nazi?

Jesus Christ, I just wanted pie

did you see this shit?

>you see what you learn when you cross cultures and shit

hahahahhahahahhahhahaha

Posts from libshits on social media are so butthurt. They drumpfposted all the way through thanksgiving

Progressives literally on suicide watch. I had one friend openly admit on Facebook that he is existentially depressed about the current state of the world

Gives me hope that maybe one day they'll all get gassed

for democrats with mental illnesses? probably yes.
democrats, get professional help and therapy.

Yes, but not happy enough