Why do niggers spend extravagant amounts of dosh on these fucked up inbred dogs?

Why do niggers spend extravagant amounts of dosh on these fucked up inbred dogs?

Because they're niggers you nigger

Because niggers want something aggressive and violent like them.

Same reason they put a $5000 set of rims on a car that has a plastic bag for a rear window. Niggers are fucking dumb.

It's not just blacks. A white coworker bought a $2800 dog last year. Husky. Every day posts pics on Facebook with it. Her husband is a spic in the air force and is gone every other month overseas.

She's fucking that dog. Gotta be.

>roach trying to score points with Sup Forums by jumping on the "fuck niggers" train

fuck off roach

Women fuck dogs in unhealthy numbers. It's an unspoken secret. Any woman with a large dog you must be wary of.

is this real

>turkniggerposting

SMASHED

>roach starting a /fuckniggers/ thread

Of course it's real, user.

>extravagant
i know gucci when i see it nigga i'm rich

>It's an unspoken secret

Are there like, statistics on this or something?

SMASHED/SLAMMED/BAGGED

my gf asked for a husky for christmas. wat do. i thought dogs were the redpilled pet because cats give you brain parasites

Watch out for girls obsessed with horses too.

so they can bet for returns to buy their next dog. It's a cycle to gain dog control, which they'll then drop off large buildings for the "dog-dropping" title.

Blame Icecube

Because their niggers they spend hundreads of dollars on fancy shoes and yet can't feed their niglets.

You're asking for statistics on something that's not being studied academically (to my knowledge) and not being openly admitted. Then again you do talk like a faggot/woman.

um. that is not a pitbull.

My best friend is black he owns like 3 of those things they're not aggressive they're just ugly he tells me they're worth a lot of money I'm not sure if I believe him

She won't necessarily fuck it, it's more commonplace in teenage girls and women who live alone with a dog. If you're in a happy relationship with her, the chances go down significantly. Think 22-year-old female college graduate who lives alone with a dog that she's obsessed with.
No statistics, but I promise that it's far more commonplace than you'd think, especially with teenage girls and females who live alone with large dogs. Certainly not 100% or anything, but it's a very real thing.

>No statistics, but I promise that it's far more commonplace than you'd think, especially with teenage girls and females who live alone with large dogs. Certainly not 100% or anything, but it's a very real thing.

If this is true, no wonder they like to fuck niggers

I prefer ugly dogs with character.

Growing up I had a pekingnese named Gremlin. He had little turkey legs and his belly dragged the ground. He snored, fought, drank beer, fucked all the neighborhood cats in the ass and drooled wherever he went.

He had all of the vices I admire, and none of the virtues I dislike.

okay this makes me feel better. thank you user.

What is the true Aryan man's hound?
Pic related. Long hair rottweiler are cute. All the dog of a normal rottie but without the nigger association.

Yes, girls who are super into horses often develop a pseudosexual relationship and unhealthy bond with their horse. It's far less directly sexual than with dogs in that actual sex acts are far less common, but there's definitely something there. Maybe something to do with the motion of a horse, especially when they're still developing their sexuality. It's not unheard of for a girl to have an orgasm while riding a horse, and if it's before they even understand it in some cases, it's really not a huge mystery.

German Shepherd, without question.

The dogs should match the owners.

How are they any better than a rottweiler, Samoyed or border collie?

This thread is /bant/ tier and therefore degenerate.

Which is why women neuter their dogs and also tend to prefer the company of female dogs? Moron!

i want a SMASHED AND SLAMMED MINI MICRO ALIEN so badly

Because I've literally never known a single non-white German Shepherd owner.

Carl Jung stated the shadow to be the unknown dark side of the personality.[4][5] According to Jung, the shadow, in being instinctive and irrational, is prone to psychological projection, in which a perceived personal inferiority is recognised as a perceived moral deficiency in someone else. Jung writes that if these projections remain hidden, "The projection-making factor (the Shadow archetype) then has a free hand and can realize its object—if it has one—or bring about some other situation characteristic of its power."[6] These projections insulate and harm individuals by acting as a constantly thickening veil of illusion between the ego and the real world.

Yes, I'm the "moron," you willingly blind retard. Yes, because some females neuter their male dogs and some females prefer female dogs, that means that no females in the world fuck their dogs. Good counter, retard.

If you doubt me, though this is tangentially related, Google "girls riding horses sexual feelings" and sift through the countless pages of (oftentimes confused) girls talking about the clitoral stimulation that they get from riding horses. Meanwhile, if you asked a female horse owner directly, how many do you think would answer honestly?

But yes, you're right, of course, you delusional dipshit.

Smoking Bob One Toe, only cat I ever liked. Fucking destroyed cuckboi hands by biting them, never had him fixed, fed him beer. Once, when bros and I were taking acid, he stole a tab and tripped balls with us. Only time he ever had me help him was when the coyotes chased him into the tree. Came out with the 12ga. and cleared the way home for catbro.

Teslyn was my husky, real princess type of Siberian husky. Really fastidious and just as sweet as could be, even attentive to little kids. Such a sweet dog. Until one day the neighbors pet chicken flew into our yard and that sweet dog turned into an ARM-64 Hellfire missile of chicken neck breaking dog.

I miss Bob and Teslyn.

Do you define 1% as >unhealthy numbers, then? If you're going to imply that the great majority of women engage in bestiality, then expect counter-evidence around the mean, dipshit.

Where are you pulling the 1% number out of your ass, you complete and total faggot? I'm not saying the "great majority," that's something that you pulled out of your ass, you stupid fucking illiterate cocksucker with zero reading comprehension.

I'm not putting a number on it, nor have I anywhere in the thread. I singled out two things:
1) it's more common than people think (even a total dipshit faggot like you put forth 1%, and that would be frighteningly high to most people)
2) it's more common with teenage girls and women who live along with a male dog

Nothing else, everything else is in your delusional retard mind fighting a strawman. Go and eat paste elsewhere, you fucking idiot. If you can't draw a correlation between the countless girls being obsessed with horses and having sexual stimulation from riding them and then not be able to draw the line between a similar relationship with their dogs, I don't know what to tell you.

I would any date a woman with a toy dog. Because that means she wants to have children.
If she has a german shepherd that would make me suspicious

S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

They've acquired a taste for subhumans

Women with small dogs love them. Women with big dogs are disgusting

This is my top choice, undisputed.

>walk in on qt fucking a dog

Wat do

Slammed

GAMBINO, I CHOOSE YOU!!!

Tail out of the way; easy access.

Thats a white guy

I want to believe

Make sure your gf gets fucked enough by you and get her some sex toys, Neuter the dog or get a female dog. Done.

BONE GIRTH

This

They are Micro Bullies. They are worth a lot of money to the people who go around breeding and showing them. My ex girlfriend's brother raises them. Tens of thousands of dollars trade hands for some of these dogs. They look scarier than they are. Actually pretty mellow. They just look tough when they "stack" then for their photos.