Are people on Sup Forums happy and successful?

Are people on Sup Forums happy and successful?

If you are, why do you support such an extreme overthrow of the social order? If you have a good job, friends and a partner why would you possibly spend so much time talking about how shit everything is?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-450305/The-great-depression-swindle.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kaFygeknae8
youtube.com/watch?v=YAkkhqOVDQc
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
youtube.com/watch?v=VekOc2xnzeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i only support JFK returning as an elite assassin and killing everybody

I'm decently successful. Uni student, business major, no debt, invited to parties, fit, socially competent, moderately attractive, well liked, well read, cultured, whatever. I have friends, close knit family, I don't have a girlfriend but I've hooked up with some girls (I have bad oneitis for a friend of mine, she's the one girl I'd like a relationship with that I've found).

It's precisely because of this why I don't like the state of current society. I've seen it first hand, the lifestyle, the nihilistic hedonism, the consumerism, the lack of identity, culture, values, meaning beyond the pursuit of the almighty dollar. It all feels so fake and artificial. Even something like love and sex is reduced to a commodity, people try to turn everything into a competition and one up each other. Social media is a catalyst of that. I don't like the values pushed in popular culture. I don't like the silencing and shunning of conservative opinions. Maybe it's the circles I'm in, but I've lived in the West Coast and been through the whole "popular" scene. I don't like where progress is progressing to, because I think the country was better in the past. Sure we have fancier technology, but look around you. Are people really happy, are they really fulfilled? Even those who seem so on the surface, are they really? Or are they just constantly seeking validation and pleasure to cope with something?

It's about choosing the catastrophic change we want. The migrant crisis, rise of identity politics etc started a crash course for the west. We're discussing how to sort the crash.

I think there are two main factors at play:
1) Large amounts of free time, take from that what you will
2) A refusal to accept society-at-large's rapidly changing values to a politically correct, socially engineered climate
People want to talk to like-minded individuals, and regardless of their own success, if they are entertained by, or regard the rapidly changing societal climate as a genuine issue, of course they're going to seek out a place to talk to others about it.

I used to date a girl who worked in news production, and they had a fucking unwritten policy whereby "diversity" was required when interviewing the public. Therefore, two white people couldn't be on it, it would have to be a white and something else, unless they were obviously homosexual or transsexual or something along those lines. Anybody who opens their eyes to the propaganda would be disgusted. It's not about the news or getting good takes, it's about creating a false vision of the area covered in the mind of the viewer, making it more brown and diverse than it is.

I`m not an happy individual but relatively successful person in carrier despite being more or less stuck on my current position for few years(tax secretary in my municipality`s tax office,mostly an administrative and non-customer service role).

I cannot simply see that in forseeble future the current state of affairs can stand. Mass immigration created by globalization of the markets, automation killing jobs on massive scale and welfare state being steadily brought down. This is not even to mention the other negatives that the current concentration of capital and its power over bodypolitik are.

I have none of those things and only see things getting much much much worse for me in the future. At least I'm no longer blind to it all.

>Therefore, two white people couldn't be on it, it would have to be a white and something else, unless they were obviously homosexual or transsexual or something along those lines
But surely this isn't a huge issue for anyone. Does this stop you from feeding your kids? Does this stop you from starting a business? Can't you just ignore this stuff and focus on what makes you happy?

>I've seen it first hand, the lifestyle, the nihilistic hedonism, the consumerism, the lack of identity, culture, values, meaning beyond the pursuit of the almighty dollar.

Because that didn't exist in the money-hungry 1980's....the plastic conformist 1950's ...the 1920's...and before...

You've got a lot to learn, kid.

>WHY ROCK THE BOAT GOYIM? ARE YOU NOT HAPPY WITH BEING THE CHOSEN SHABBOS GOY OF GOYS?

Because the things you describe are not the trappings of success, but rather the baubles given by the elite to maintain subservience. Much like the Emperors of old hosting games and races, divvying out bread and excusing rents for the plebians.

The burden grows as people continue to vote for what fattens their wallets not what is needed to renew and prosper society.

Does it stop me from doing anything? No, not in the immediate future.

Does it represent the societal engineering efforts of a bunch of manipulative eggheads who want to change my society and culture and implement their own values? You bet your fucking ass it does. Just because I'm doing fine doesn't mean that I'm going to turn a blind eye to dishonest propaganda from some fuckstick in a suit so he can shape the country that I love to his liking and badmouth people like me, an effort being undertaken in every Western nation to make importing completely unskilled, uneducated non-whites and racemixing more commonplace.

You are assuming that everyone here supports an overthrow of the social order.
Some people, like me, come here in order to argue with the racists.

22 years old professionally installing commercial christmas lights for 4 years.

granted, i make about 44k a year, but i'm single, probably going to die before I hit 30, and everyone I get close with, leaves because I am a massive asshole, and have a horrible personality.

I'm average looking at best, 5'6, have a weird looking dick, and horrible attentions span

I have no goals or ambitions in life. I live day by day, working, watching animu, fapping, and shitposting.

At the very least I'm not a psycho or Sociopath

I am an extremely successful real estate developer. We are not overthrowing the social order as much as cutting you off... If feels like your world is ending because all of us with money, who actually pay the taxes have had enough. Like even if you could change politicians tomorrow, you would still face being cut off....

I'm handsome, have a 7" dick, no issues with women, work out often, very physically fit. Every single day I wake up angrier than the last and this has been going on for years. Seeing my nation sold out to Chinks and turned into a PRC colony is enough to make me bitter.

There is no such thing as racism in 2018. Like black successful people feel as strong if not more strongly about cutting off the parasite classes than I do. They fully understand white people becoming fragile, and calling niggers and faggots, the niggers and faggots that they are.

forced child marriages.

Your perspective is misguided. Pol leans to the right and thus wants to maintain social order. Liberalism is about breaking down social barrier, and hence changing the social order.

In reality, the seemingly left-right dichotomy is really just a macrocosm of the individual's own brain with its left/right hemisphere.

im nearly 21 years old, i don't have much future to look forward, im stuck in the midwest with no money no family who can nepotize me into some kind of business no nothing it sucks because i want more than anything to make something of myself and further my genetic lineage but then i realize im failing at it so i think maybe i dont deserve to further my lineage but then i realize i'll end up killing myself if i stay NEET any longer and im just really sad inside Sup Forums. i know none of you care nor should you but it does feel good to at least type it out in text how fucking worthless i am.

Whole cities filled with niggers and faggots that are too dangerous to give to directly because they are inherently violent and dishonest, so we tried government programs, and failed badly...

If african muslims terrorize your family and kill some family members then imprison you for conspiring to revenge would you call that parasitic of the family ?

When they burn livestock kill all the pigs and burn the grain they don't keep and start proffitting off selling non-nutritious food and whites as a result of the concerted genocide are becoming more fragile don't wonder why when we start using our culture against others.
because you are stupid Ill put it far more simply.

You don't get to keep what you stole.

>Pol leans to the right and thus wants to maintain social order. Liberalism is about breaking down social barrier, and hence changing the social order.
I'd find it hard to justify that an ethnostate that rejects gay and trans people is anything close to the current social order.

a sociopath has no conscience.
what if you have a conscience, but its your bitch?

you have not seen real violence even if you watched ISIS beheading videos all day long that shit is nothing compared to what is coming for everyone lighter than my skin colour.

Pfft. If you think that happiness and success is the definition of being a good person seeking truth and fighting injustice, then you are a shilling cunt or a newfag.

If you are successful and happy, then most likely you are immoral, decadent, hedonistic (see the 10%-ers of the world, the globalist Kikes and unfeeling billionaires) . If you are suffering, then you are honest, indignant, moral, strong. Get outta here faggot, and get a rarer Pepe while you're at it.

Nothing is shit except the people saying everything is shit.

That is how it's almost always been. There are only a few times in history like the great depression where you can moan like a girl and have a point.

Every single other time is the bitching of those whose genes have failed catastrophically.

Sorry to go offtopic... Grow weed. Pot smokers are too pathetic to be able to grow their own weed, and it is seriously simple for a sober person to grow. Use that cash to start a real business.

that means you have none and are just trying to look cool infront of strangers like the dork you are.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-450305/The-great-depression-swindle.html

Maybe ill make a helicopter crash into your private jet next.

I'd do my best not to look like anything if i can manage it.

you look like an archetypal cocksucker.

ive actually been involved in a legal grow-op before in my state, its something ive wanted to get into again for some time. its amazing money, and i have nothing against weed (will even smoke it occassionally) but I hate the idea of being involved in a business that many would consider degenerate or unyieldy. i suppose i dont have many other options though.

Again keep in mind the perspective. Right wingers on pol yearn for the old white America, specifically when voters were limited to white male property owners. The current social order came out via. liberalism that flourished in the 60s. Gay and especially trans acceptance is a relatively new phenomena so cannot be considered the established social order. It's still a transient situation like it always is.

anyone lacking compassion as a nessecary human trait is getting executed in 2020

Just a heads up.

Not successful in whatever that terms means but still happy.

>25
>business degree
>classical musician/teacher
>have had a lot of girlfriends and gotten laid a lot, currently looking for a wife
>5'11
>average shape
>people generally like me

I just hate the whole fucking thing. Society as a whole is going in the wrong direction.

Most people are depressed, confused, suffer from low self-esteem, are taking a cocktail of anti-depressants from some Jewish piece of shit doctor ect. ect.

They all watch Netflix and openly accept any retarded piece of propaganda being pushed that year while their wife/girlfriend treats them like shit due to social engineering, and they are supposed to just blindly accept it as natural and normal.

That's just the social stuff. Demographically and economically, we are absolutely fucked if something very radical does not happen very soon.

My life is okay. GATE -> STEM. But my cousin is getting schtupped by an unsuccessful Jewish film director while she ages out of fertility, and every single one of my male relatives is either painfully divorced or painfully married to a hamplanet.

Honestly, if I thought the Jews would settle Mars and spread out across the Universe, then I'd be OK with my extinction. But they don't. It's clear they want to depopulate the world instead. And that I cannot abide.

>good job
Yep, medical researcher

>friends
Yep

>a partner
No but I'm not really interested in dating right now, have had numerous gfs in the past, not some bitter virgin

I spend so much time talking about how shit everything is because everything is shit and it's only going to get worse unless we make it better

Also fuck you OP, I know you're some sort of SJW scum, only they use the term 'partner' instead of wife/gf

The cultural change between universal suffrage and only white male land owners voting is huge. If you support such a structure you support some pretty radical social change, you very definitely do not support maintaining the social order. I'll take the point on gay and trans people but such attitudes are increasingly reversing. Even currently ~60% approval of gay marriage is nothing close to the vision for society Sup Forums wants.

As a way to go from near zero to a reserve of $100k cash there is no easier way. And remember the pot heads smoke tons of the shit, and they are too incapacitated to put a fucking clone in the bucket with some fertilized soild and water it for three months.

Additionally the way they catch you (with the led grow light revolution) is you break one of the two rules.

1. never talk about it
2. even with your girlfriend

next time you hear a black guy in a suit tell you white people are parasites remember what was done to whites black blacks as a whole and Jews as a whole same goes for your kids after we are all gone and the species is on the verge of extinction due to destroying all the farms they should know who did this to them and not think it is their fault.

Believing the diversity lie fucks up people's lives.

How the hell can I be happy when my country is in this state? It's not like I can close my eyes to it. I get confronted with it daily. Dumb thread.

>Also fuck you OP, I know you're some sort of SJW scum, only they use the term 'partner' instead of wife/gf

Not really he could be forward looking when we finally have really good AI partnerbots.

Because the truth matters. Just because I succeed in the charade does not excuse the lie. You fucking coward.

Demographics are destiny

this pretty much sums it up

I don't want any type of violent overthrow but what we have right now is soulless.

I don't support the neoliberal over throw of tradcon social order.

stop profiteering of people's suffering.
I have the cure for cancer and aids it took me a weekend.
Pick up the pace goon.
youtube.com/watch?v=kaFygeknae8

lmao how many gay men in relationships do you think there are on Sup Forums? I didn't want to specify wife or gf, you could be happy with either.

>extreme overthrow of the social order
Success is BOOOOORING! extream overthrow of the social order and habbenings are exciting.
>software devloper
>bored to death every day
>wish something would happen to make life a struggle again

Trust me user, things are different in Australia, leftists here love saying 'partner' instead of bf/gf and husband/wife

50% of users are women
45% of users are Homosexual Men.

>how many gay men in relationships do you think there are on Sup Forums?

Quite a lot actually, Sup Forums seems to attract fags like shit attracts flies, just look at all the rainbow-flagposters

>Success is BOOOOORING!

Not only that success is detrimental to innovation. You'll have no incentive or motive to keep trying and trying making the world a better place.

>>anyone here could be a pleasure to be with.

and like this guy pointed out it is profitable for already successful people to enact violence on the have-nots that made them.
Interesting how yall would support jewish happenings against you.

>Not wanting to accumulate as much money as possible
Learn to play the game user

>tfw the gay gene will be isolated and eradicated within your lifetime

that is not at all what I implied............you excrement.

Yup they seem to all end up with a superiority complex

>lmao how many gay men in relationships do you think there are on Sup Forums
A lot, also a lot of Jews.

That game was over when Judas said to Kike-Lord Jesus "A Man's life does not consist of his possessions"
We are playing another game now.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAkkhqOVDQc

Because I want all commies crushed by the goose-stepping boot of successfully implemented fascism.

certainly not trying to suck you off now am I?

I rule you bow down insect.
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

What are you doing right now user?

It is pretty sad they always end up the same way too.
Talking mad shit to a stranger that just did a 16 hour work day and get their sternum pushed out their rectum.

Nothing that makes you feel comfortable, as if its not plainly obvious.

It's completely irrelevant. We recognize that third world mass migration, marxism, degeneracy, feminism and the accompanying decline in white birth rates is destroying the west.

If you confuse your own happiness as a metric of the health of the society you are a hedonist, probably a dumbass and most assuredly part of the problem.

Life in the west today for the poorest person is still a million times better than it was historically. We are trying to PRESERVE what Western, White Christian civilization has achieved.

Libfags are undermining it and confusing their own depravity and nihilism for freedom and so called "progress".

Any rational observer can see that the boomcucks policies have failed and things have gotten significantly worse since the 90's.

Radical changes are needed or the west will simply die.

And look I used to be a libertarian, civ nationalist and believed all that faggot nonsense. But saving the west and our identity is more important than any ideology, virtue signalling, popularity or self enrichment.

Join the military

youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA

Thanks for the messages really helps me out alot.

I only need 500 more (yous) to unlock the Nigger-Tamer achievement.

>why do you support such an extreme overthrow of the social order
For the keks, dumbass.

The Vid in this was meant for you.

>20 years old, blue eyes/blond hair
>about to graduate with a BS in comp sci
>moving to Austin to be a software engineer
>will make $120K my first year

I'm pretty happy despite the fact that I'm 5'11

Sure the greed was always there but those times had something different, the country was united and had a shared culture. It was largely built on Christian values and a country of European Americans. It wasn't divided into various factions living in a hodge podge together where their differences are constantly reinforced and everyone has an us vs them mentality rather than a united American identity. There was no sense of hopelessness (ok maybe, but not the same kind of nihilistic dread we have today), disaffection, or godlessness. There was a greater sense of community without things like the Internet digitizing everything or globalization making every part of the world similar.

tfw no gf

White countries are the best and they are becoming less white. This means humanity is receding, not progressing.

Tall, white, have a gf, making 60k a year in my late 20's without a degree doing tech work.

Basically, what I want is a society that makes use of common sense and acknowledges violence as a part of the human condition. Overthrow of the current order is mostly just to get rid of corruption and stagnant leadership.

>work ass off
>break even
>get shit on by boomers
>live in dad's basement
>wife had my baby then immediately divorced me, married state, fucks chad now
if Jews are so smart, how do they not learn from the past?
youtube.com/watch?v=VekOc2xnzeA

I have a 9/10 Christian qt, I'm her first. going to college for netadmin. I'm not happy. It's sad to know your whole existence is that of the American goyim, to help harvest shekels for our masters. I wanna give her a good life, but it's hard to get out of bed in the morning.

That's true, you're on here so I'm sure there are others, does your boyfriend post also?

This.

im not happy, i'm extremely miserable, hate my life, work i hate, have no life skills, no friends, no lovers, suffer from insomnia (sleep maybe a couple of hours every 2 days), have bad digestion, no interests or ambitions...

>Just because you managed to etch out a living in a shit system means you can't talk about how shit it is.

Don't let shitposters on Sup Forums hold you back from persuing a career that you will actually enjoy and will make you good money, especially if it's legal for you to do.

Basically I feel like this country has become less of a nation and more of a shopping mall open to the world.

I live in NYC. Was briefly involved with darkenlighnment groups. Redpilled. You can’t live here if you don’t keep it quiet. I date a hyper sexual jewess. I know civilization is falling apart. I stopped caring a long time ago. Black pill. I do what I want. Fuck this shit, I do t care

What's the point of being rich if you end up with degenerate children who waste all your money on drugs and faggotry anons?
While we weren't paying attention the filthy degenerates of the Left hijacked society and inverted morality.
Deus Vult begins right here on this board. All faggots and Socialists need an Inquisition.

try living in a place where your people have become a minority and the state has eradicated your language and local culture by immigration and school policy while the state census calls everyone a native cause we share the same religion

Successful people can talk about how much they hate a system that they have been successful in it just doesn't normally happen in my experience. People who are well off don't have an interest in dismantling the system they've succeeded in.

That's California essentially, if not there already it's on it's way there.

thats where i live except replace spics and niggers with bosnians and albanians

indeed, on top of that rest of world, bitches about us, causing resentment and anger, causing problems, then expects us to solve said problem, then bitches about solution, creating another problem.
>cycle continues

>Successful people can talk about how much they hate a system that they have been successful in it just doesn't normally happen in my experience. People who are well off don't have an interest in dismantling the system they've succeeded in.
How they hell would you know that? There are plenty of rich/sucessful people that wish to disrupt the system and change it usually to their own benefit and those that are like minded to them. Just because some people know how to toe the line and keep their head down, doesn't mean they can't be disgruntled and wish for change. And yes, many of those people are very successful. Just look at that Google engineer. He was successful(and most likely meet many of your aforementioned criteria) and he rallied against the biased, sjw influenced diversity quotas and got crucified by the medi. Thats just one example and there are many more. Fuck off with your sophistry.

depends, are YOU directly affected, or was this a long time ago?
Have they rigged the system against you or can you take a path to prosperity difficult as it may be?

Off topic, but am I experiencing throttling on Sup Forums? The threads were stuck (at least for me) for like 20 minutes while the threads on other boards were normal.

Theres a difference between stoicism and apathy