La bestia.....la creatura.....l'oscurità.....il demonio......il mostro

La bestia.....la creatura.....l'oscurità.....il demonio......il mostro....

Il vuoto oscuro infernale...

Il corrotto.....il tenebroso.....il vile.....l'infame......il perverso.....l'infimo......il sinistro.......l'impuro......il disumano.....

il signore delle menzogne... la scimmia di dio... la serpe...

L'abominio.....il Giuda......Lucifero.....l'uomo nero.....

Ok...ma perché in italiano?

not spaghetti

ok...but why italian?

you don't even have to make a caricature of this person. they're literally a cartoon character that has somehow become 3d

just fucking look wtf

Because you're my local muttsy

pretending to be white must really do a number on your self esteem.

not owning your dna profile must feel really degrading.

getting paid to sacrifice your morals would make me worry a lot about what awaits me in the afterlife.

making fun of genetics in current year is the height of irony, but you probably won't understand this one.

think of this, or imagine looking your parents in the eye and telling them what you do for money when you're spending that 'bantz' money.

so...what are you sliding today?? or do you have a rare form of autism that forces you to spend every day here? I can only imagine how self degrading it must feel to post images like this, especially if you aren't white yourself

>getting paid to pretend your subhuman and be bombarded with facts and studies that back this up, leaving you with a lifelong insecurity complex that makes you wonder if all your negative traits are a predestined uncontrollable curse on you that can never be broken.

I wish someone would dox the artist. enjoy some shamebucks on me for now though.

>REEEEEEEEE

besides, everyone knows all mexicans in america support trump, who cares?
stop hating mexicans and jews you obnoxious antisemite

self hating jews are the worst and the reason zionism will never succeed.

you must be proud of that accomplishment, betraying your morals, god, and your family all at once, and all you can do is say I'm angry.
that's not what I feel for you; it's pity.

do you believe in god?
do you think he's watching right now?
what does the kabbalah define as an abomination?

>netherlands
is how u know

>you obnoxious antisemite
Well you're 56% right
bruh, I'm literally israel 2.0

>you obnoxious antisemite
Well you're 56% right
bruh

Sup Forums-tier meme

bruh

FEED ME... WHITE DNA....

>posts same picture since 2015
El Goblino plz

so you're just here to make fun of yourself???

your employer never told you what happens next did they?

Uh oh!!

wtf you on leaf, xanax?

tell us about yourself.
did you get a dna test?

I was watching a documentary about the latin kings gang in NYC and holy shit they're all le 56% meme

is everyone fucking mixed in NYC?

tell us about yourself.
did you get a dna test?
I'm not on xanax, but I'm guessing you never considered this until just now.
that room must be feeling really hot all of a sudden.

I can simply look in the mirror and my family tree, only adopted mutts take DNA tests

what are you, asian? your writing has a streak of autism to it.

>"hey boss, you never told me about what happens after, also I never got trained to deal with Sup Forums, these people seem to all know what we are doing

did I hit a nerve??
at least asians can visualize complex geometry in their minds. can you?? I'd rather live with asians since they are mostly conservative anyways.
you know deep down that you're in no position to make such a claim while posting these images. It's okay, the shame will eventually dawn on you, if you truly do have good genetics, you just sacrificed them and your self respect by taking part in such a degenerate activity, and if you are who you claim to be, nothing you can say will convince me or yourself that I'm wrong.
Anyway, you can go back to your jew-hating safe space and pretend that all the hours your spending here have any effect on your target audience. You should ask your employer if they trained you incorrectly, as a joke.
have a great day, sweetie!!

>Having a boss
top lel wagie cuck

top lel? did they tell you to say that or are you really that much of a massive faggot??
hahahahahaha
someone obviously needs a ton of help in typing out responses. and they're so slow too!
it's okay sweetie, everyone has problems, it's what makes you unique and special!!!
Soros must really hate jews, or have brain cancer. Times have changed, and you can't fake this, only way to save money now is to give up.

holy shit look what the butthurt mods did

lmao

All the fathers are probably ugly... Ugly fathers usually make ugly babies.

A good looking male could probably fuck the ugliest woman in the world and still breed good looking kids.

If you think any of the fathers of the kids in your picture were good looking, thank again.

Robert De Niro is one ugly manlet piece of shit, and he's a liberal filth.