I'm a Mexican American. I served in the marine core from 2006 to 2010, proudly fighting for my country...

I'm a Mexican American. I served in the marine core from 2006 to 2010, proudly fighting for my country, as have so many latinos like me. And yet every day I hear so much racism toward us from right leaning whites. Why do you guys hate us so much? Seriously, I don't understand it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5_u62dhkjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>core
Shitty larp
S
A
G
E

Because urmungheixdddd

Shut the fuck up boot

Yo which Spanish letter or letters make the English "j" sound? is it "ll"?

desu i think most people on Sup Forums have very little problem with hispanics, especially if youre right wing, speak english at home and have strong family values.

Fuck veterans

As with most racism, its probobly not directed at you personally. Why is it that mexicans in america dont do mass shootings? They go all hard down on the border, but up north it seems they forgot how to wreck shit.

do you perceive yourself as equal to whites?

if that is true, why on earth would it matter what a white person thinks about you

if a white person's opinion matters, then that means you are not truly equals

What are you trying to say, lootennant?

"CH" in mexican spanish, "Y" "LL" and "SH" In argie spanish

Y as in yelp

You have to go back.

From my personal observation, legal, first generation immigrants tend to be greatful to be in the us, but illegals and second gens tend to be entitled. I'm fine with immigration, as long as you understand you're AMERICAN not Mexican, it's ok to recognize heritage, but American identity should come first

>marine core

Mexican here (wouldn't even bother calling myself mexican when I'm 80% spanish) no one hates you. They just hate the state of mexico, i have family that hates America and always talk shit but they live here and don't even bother to learn english and that's fucking annoying. No seas guey cabrone.

exactly

The more European your mix is, the better off you are. I'd rather deal with an arrogant Spaniard with a stick up his ass then a mestizo or a God forsaken Mexican indigenous folk.

>I served in the marine core
You lying stupid idiot no Marine would spell core instead of Corps.
Fucking stolen valor on an anonymous forum what the actual fuck

Gracias.

Thanks for your service, did you do any tours?

Honestly I'd believe him, the corps are fucking dumbasses.

>marine core

Mexicans. Too stupid to larp.

>marine core
Now doubt in the kitchen, bitch.

The lack of fucks in your post tell me you're not a Marine.

Even a nigger Marine can spell Marine Corps, you larping faggot

They are dumbasses but they are so motto about the Marine Corps I doubt one would make that mistake
A large part of boot is learning about Corps history and traditions.

Whitewashed chicanito who doesn't even speak spanish detected

Hey I served in the apple core AMA

No lo creas? Si hablo en español pero no soy bueno a escribir. Pues toma la cómo querés.

you have to go back

I wasn't racist until I entered MCRD.
Nothing but Haitan Puerto Rican and complete niggers.
The US can't be saved, today I see mostly Philipinos and some sort of Oceanic Asians in the Army here.
Latinos think they are some sort of Native American, Our Stolen Land. Guadelupe Hidalgo shit and La Raza.
Mexicans let that NODAPl shit get to their head last few years, and just can't be trusted anymore.

I know i went through marine Corps bootcamp but broke my knee the 6th week at camp penalton. Was discharged because i broke it previously skating haha.

Are you sure you're picking up the hate from the right direction?
youtube.com/watch?v=F5_u62dhkjQ

Remember the Alamo?!

Which one? San Diego?

Really? You dont understand it? You dont understand how we look down on criminals and people who undermine the legitimacy of our country every day? I dont mind legal immigration, its the fact mexicans, and south americans seem to think theyre the victims for breaking our laws. Its your version of dindu nuffin. You all know why americans are pissed, but when pressed its always some bullshit about racism or stolen land to move the conversation. Not to mention those same fucks dont even bother to learn english and just shit talk the country. Go back to yours then you fucking wetbacks.

Semper Fuck you spic.

Dunno.
The 45 minute bus ride from the airport with my head down got me too confused.

>1 post by this ID

>wahhh muh raysizm
yea you sound like a muhreen alright

>white people taught indians about scalping

>They go all hard down on the border, but up north it seems they forgot how to wreck shit.
the difference is the presence of white people and the white state to keep them from devolving to their indio roots of ritual headchopping and beating heart eating on altars in spectacle display
simply civilizing the savages, white man's eternal burden

There's only two recruiting stations ya dumbass. There's one in san diego (west of the Mississippi) and there's one on paris island (east of the Mississippi) so if you live west or east of the Mississippi river you'll go to one of these.

probably because A) as someone who has served with marines, you are all retarded as fuck B) you're also a shitskin so you probably can't speak proper english without sounding like you're a gangbanger and C) you couldn't even get the Corps right so you obviously can't remember any basic tasking.

sorry Pedro, back to Mehico you go

SEMPER

As a former soldier, I have great respect for anyone who served, whether you are white, black, asian, hispanic, etc. What I do not respect is laziness and people abusing the system. I fought, and if you are telling the truth, you fought for the people of our country, not for the people who flood in to destroy it. As a veteran, you should be more outraged than anyone about illegals looking for handouts, and our limited resources going to them before our own people and brothers who come home after their service.

La raza is dead , notice how the footage is old

because you're so fucking stupid you can't even spell the thing that's spelled in the fucking image you grabbed

Gtfo
Sage

>Mexican American
First I'd like to thank you for your service. And now to the real point. Are you Mexican or American. Your not both, and can't have your cake and eat it too. Your either Mexican or American. And when do you ever see Sup Forums really ragging on latinos? Illegals....yes. But not 'just' latinos. I'd personally rather trade all of the niggers back to Africa and import equal numbers of latinos (Well vetted and legally entering) in exchange.

My Analysis
>Illegal "MEXICAN" comes to USA
>No ID
>No S.S. number
>No fucking identity
>Within 1 week has a job
>Within 2-3 weeks has 2 jobs
>Takes care of famalam
>Doesn't hustle
>Happy America
Now why can't niggers be more like Mexicans with no identity. Why can a man/woman with no s.s. number or identity get 1-2-3 jobs but a worthless nigger can't? It's not racism, it's lazyness and a lack of 'applying ones self'. Which is typically what you do when you 'apply' for a job.

>RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!! RACE SWAP NAO!!!

>1 post by this ID
K Y S
Y
S

come on dude you didnt have to go there.

Judio with an accent on the i is how u say jew in spanish hu dio

Its not you they hate user , its the association with what they see as degenerate behaviours in the gang culture and general culture of The mexican hierarchical criminality...

Be proud that you stood for something and still do....Now if we could only stop the American corporations from using the military as its tool we might get somewhere...

peace.

>bragging about serving as a paid killer for the globalist kike military industrial complex
Fuck of goy, I have more respect for a ghetto drug dealing nigger.

If Marines are dumbasses, why did our man Trump win and your cunt Hillary lose?

Im a right leaning white.. and i do t really hate anybody... except for people who wake up and blame others for thier problems.. its a fucking disease in this country now... no matter what the color of your skin, you better wake up every fucking day and feel blessed to have a chance to fight for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.. for yourself, and all of your countrymen... the least American people i know are the fucking bottom feeders blabbin about skin color... and that includes whites.. drop the bullshit and be an American.. your worst enemy in this country is having shitty fucking attitude and self segregation... and thats no ones fault but your own..
BTW... im not speaking at you (OP).. but in general.. and thank you for your service.. respect.

Embarrassing

>I'm a Mexican. I served in the marine core from 2006 to 2010, proudly fighting for another country, because I'm a cuck and a traitor.
fixed it for you m80

sage and hide