nadiafordham.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/october-30-2014/
nadiajoyfordham.wordpress.com/2017/11/04/in-need-of/
instagram.com/mayavhenry
youtube.com/watch?v=yHdaRvTmFkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soyboys

i hate soyboys

>girl with a penis

Jesus Christ, men are becoming better at being women than women are.

social media showed me how unbelievably dumb the average normie is

The bowtie kitty webm

He looks like a teenager with make up on.

I wish I could fuck a girl with a penis ;_;

I went full blackpill after the election
When Trump won I was elated. I thought that people were finally starting to use reason to determine their political position.
Then I saw that Right leaning people are just as retarded as Left leaning people. There is no hope because we are too stupid to use Democracy. They say that one person is intelligent but the mob is a savage. Well a population of 315 million is a mega mob full of mega retards

Shit like this OP ... Also as a guy who obsevres everything I noticed it was going to hell and fast pre internet :/ You can only imagine how bad I think the world is now.

the arabic father who mastrubates his disabled son and dresses it up as a human rights issue
archive.is/Jcc4Q

>he
it's a she with a penis, bigot

Cucks who unironically believe that private citizens should not be armed so as to ensure their self-governance.

Watch...

vimeo.com/75534042

jews

Observes*

Until HE gets it removed it is a he. Otherwise it is attention seeking.

this guy

still a he after that

Watching Trump fail to accomplish anything worthwhile in his first year after getting constantly cucked by the GOP establishment is starting to blackpill me hard. Cuckservative neocons are going to be the death of this country.

When I realized I liked myself. A lot. Sexually.
I've been single ever since, and very lonely.
And do myself a lot.

>has xy
>thinks he is she.
wew lad.

Why do you fucks get so absolutely triggered by this shit?
The status quo has been nothing but a freakshow circus for decades, the fact you freaks actually want to go back to that show how unevolved you are.

No, after that it is an IT.
(but thank you for setting me up)

americans

i never hope so there is no way i can have hope in anything

That isn't a black pill. Still in purple territory.
Look deeper.

I dont remember so it must of been something that happened in a previous life.

When Donald Trump got elected.

>OP

O N E

P O S T

B Y

T H I S

I D

you fucks might as well chop your dicks off now. sage

kek, you have to go back neofag

my wife's son showed me this video earlier today. its fucking horrible. i hate trannies

>Mustafa
No wonder it's disabled

What? I know they're all Jews. You don't need to put on a tinfoil hat to know that the establishment GOP is hellbent on pouring all of our money and resources into Israel.

understanding I'm part of it

please read
Thanks

not even a second in and I started laughing

>my wife's son

chop it

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=OtxP61xVA00

If you have XY chromosomes you're male.

I need the men remaining together scene from fight club.

The healthcare thing killed me. They had 8 years to complain and plan. Then when with a super majority and rep president they get nothing done. What complete trash idiots are these people

Will you read my other post you moronic human.
I set someone up

That is a very, very pleasing image.

Are you implying he just likes jacking off his son?

Excessive masturbation and bad nutrition. Lucky ive turned both around and am kicking ass. You can too user.

If you love a girl, just let her know your feelings, do not wait, and do not play games. Just go for it. Look into her eyes, make it clear, if you get rejected look at her nasty face and you will never love her again.

youtu.be/iOTbIKKnAyA
youtube.com/watch?v=ELK18ZncJzw

sinb is perfection. i'll probably empty my ball bag to her before i go to bed

post this man's feet nao

Not having a qt trans gf.

To be more serious, humans are programmable, so I just hope one day society gets a better "program". One that's not all about constant division and hatred between groups for any and all reasons.

Oh god, I never thought this could happen. I think I've— I think I've found ... m-my one true sweetheart.

The fact that mad and stupid brown people have gotten into politics, even though they don't even read what they have wrote themselves:

nadiafordhamsnotes.blogspot.ca/2014/11/october-30-2014.html
- threatened suicide on twitter, to a politician she's known to, as being a listerine-canadian with mental health issued
- is shocked and appalled when po-po showed up for a welfare check
- is traumatized when the po-po show up again because she smashed all her plates
- complains about cuffs being tightened when she tried to wiggle out of them
- complains about being strapped down after she attacked staff:
- "I kept fighting the staff (scratched 1 guard, bit another, kicked a cop and grabbed the other cop's parts)"
- complains about straps being tightened.
- tried to make it sound like her pants was pulled down for a nefarious reason, when she's fugly and it was obviously to inject a sedative, which she admit to in a later post.
nadiafordham.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/october-30-2014/
- "He ordered a female nurse to administer the needle."
- "Then I decided I was calm enough to listen to music on my phone. I chose the one song that had become the song to relax me in recent days, Livin’ on the Edge by Aerosmith. I turned the volume up to attract attention. "

...and a shameless beggar even though she's in social housing and on welfare:
nadiajoyfordham.wordpress.com/2017/11/04/in-need-of/

She was one of the top twitter peeps for Idle No More. Wasting time with aboriginals are still better than being negrophillic, but still...there is no reasoning with the low IQ folks. Top SJWs are attention whores, just snoop around lightly and you'll find their blog / livejournal / twitter full of crazy.

Let's be honest with yourself "girl with a" was redundant.

is that lauren southern?

gay

source?

It was in 1995 I believe.
>Be me
>On AOL
>Trying to have discussion on society or whatever
>be tarded 15yo
>Quote the line "The universe is so vast and ageless that the life of one man can only be justified by the measure of his sacrifice."
>In reply DrkJoker69 types: "or his weiner."
>gears in my brain slow down in matrix time to process this gargantuan of a shit
>Begins to dawn on me what life with people will really be like

It took several more years but that was definitely the beginning OP.

It is a biological female who pretended to be trans to see how people would react.

Sup Forums did

nice try faggot

I don't think I ever had it.

damn you are retarded, do you really think any kind of society could work if everyone was intellectually curious? who would do all the meanial physical labour then?
imagine an army with nothing but strategists
construction site with nothing but engineers
hospital with nothing but brain surgeons

>Be me
>on AOL
>Trying to relax after a hard day of working on my thesis
>Some tarded 15yo tries to be deep and quotes some bullshit line
>Reply with a joke
>kid goes silent
>It begins to dawn on me that the world is full of people with absolutely no sense of humor

I have only seen the world get worse since then, and primarily because of people like that soulless retard.

instagram.com/mayavhenry
pretty sure its a guy
youtube.com/watch?v=yHdaRvTmFkw

that would have been a good time to realize that not everyone is a pretentious faggot. Fortunately for you, there is a place full of people like you.