Do you think Yuri on Ice will create a new surge of canon homo relationships?

Do you think Yuri on Ice will create a new surge of canon homo relationships?

fucking piece of shit story writers, won't pair up my waifus with anyone but they'll make the homos have husbandos

These dudes are straight actually
I dont know why they are the poster boys of gays

Whoa!

i wouldn't mind

who cares if its 10 dudes banging each other off screen if the anime is good

Hopefully

>I dont know why they are the poster boys of gays
Because Mika sucked Yuu once.

>canon
How fucking tight are your fujo goggles, op?
>Inb4 but the rings!!! The kiss!!
People spewed the same type of shit about Free! Shut the fuck up

Anyone with decent taste knows this show died the second the western fujoshits got a hold of it

>Anyone with decent taste knows this show died the second the western fujoshits got a hold of it
Yeah, it died, 20k+ at times.

Of course, a man can love another man in a way a woman will never be able.

>People spewed the same type of shit about Free! Shut the fuck up
I dont recall a kiss and "yes this is an engagement ring we're getting married" in Free! so please refresh my memory

Yuri on Ice didn't invent gays, there have been canon gay/lesbian relationships so no, it won't change shit.

>my waifus
>s
Kill yourself

>once

Read the manga, Yuu is Mika's only food source now, and that's how Yuu wants it. He's getting sucked daily and loving it.

Yeah I buy 700€ rings to my bros all the time, there's absolutely nothing gay with that

Does he get a feeding boner

I hope so. There should be so many that people don't know where to direct their hate and don't all shit in the same thread at once.

They should. Most of the time the bromances are better than the cliche love interests anyways.

I don't mind if it's two boys, two girls, or a boy and girl as long as they had the most interesting relationship in their series.

He demons out every time, so yeah, it's apparently mind-blowing.

I think so. If only because it's one of the few mainstream shows that has shown a naturally developing homo relationship that isn't forced and doesn't have the standard drama. I'd like to see more shows take the plunge to have MCs in relationships like Yuri on Ice or even more side characters.

A good bromance is almost as satisfying as a homo end, especially if it means some vapid one-dimensional "love interest" loses.

Top tier taste here

Danganronpa 3 of all things depicted homosexuality in a graceful and realistic way.
People should talk about Sakakura more.

I have hope for the new series to deliever. Wouldn't expect already existing to suddenly change direction, especially with such a pussy as kagami

>People should talk about Sakakura more.
We did, when it aired.

It's generally one of the few things that people liked about ZTD3.

That's a shame

Is there a show where the bro wins instead of the romantic interest? I mean as being the MC's primary target of affection in any way. Can't think of anything.

Meant to quote

Samumenco?

Masayoshi never had other a romantic interest, but maybe it could count.

best friends to lovers is the most popular romantic trope imaginable, and yet

There's been a couple that you could argue ended up that way. GetBackers, Rage of Bahamut, Zestiria, pic related at the rate things are going.

Eva.

It's the first time a canon gay relationship was the main draw for such a massive audience. Usually it either sells like shit or isn't a large part of the story.

I meant in threads or circles outside of those dedicated to the show. Threads such as this one.

Between characters of the same sex is rare, especially in anime. Manga has a bunch of that though.

>show died
>is gonna sell 40k on its first week
I'm sure many producers wish their shows would die like that.

Everything you mentioned only have bromance, also Yamato marries worst girl, you liking it or not.

But in Zesti don't Mikleo and Sorey stay together for eternity at the end of the game?

That's wrong, read more manga and watch more anime.

He never made a move on them (like the average MC) but he could have obviously ended up with Flamenco Girl or even Manager.

>First time
I don't know how old you are, but this piece of shit was a top seller in the west and was popular for years giving birth to a new generation of fujos.

>Yamato marries worst girl
Doesn't happen except in your delusions, hambeast. And if you think for one second GetBackers was only bromance, you're too young and stupid to be on this site.

I think he's talking about stuff other than BL.

Yes. Everyone else dies while Sorey sleeps Appledragon's Malevolence off, and Mikleo takes care of his body until he wakes up hundreds of years later.

In that case, nearly anything by CLAMP.

>English VNs
Talk about disgusting.

They meet again after hundred of years, but that doesn't mean they are a couple. Sorey is the "too pure and autistic to understand love" type to begin with.

I'm guessing others will follow this trend to try and cash in on it.
Hopefully it will fail. Canon homo in non-BL works is trash.

>Delusional digimon shipper calling me a hambeast

The irony is palpable, also, Kakudou confirmed already that Yamato was going to marry Sora since 1999 Digimon. Eat shit.

>BL
>Good

Don't worry I know you don't even read BL.

/thread

2d women are too good for him

I propose a bi-sexual harem where the tsundere boy wins. This should piss everyone off as not only best girl loses but so does a best boy as well.

Do you? The majority is shit, only thing that is better now compared to the 2000 BL is the art and that's it. It's still the same shitty plot, tropes and drama.

Clamp tend to be werdly asexual most of the time in term of interactions (Except Drug 1-3), also they get away with it using stuff like hermaphrodite angel.

Even Toya and Yukiko were oddly tame.

That's a Japanese novel, tho'.

BL is basically like Harmony, the only reason it has so much following it's because people can't get any better.

I never get tired of hearing this, it just shows you don't read shit. BL is great right now and expanding into different and new things more than ever.

This but there are a few gems out there. Maybe this will get picked up if YoI does well.

I read plenty of BL manga, user, your standards are just too low if you think they are this great.

/r/?

>LGBT ridden shit
Hopefully not. This isn't even BL.

That ain't even BL though, it's straight up drama.

>I never get tired of hearing this, it just shows you don't read shit. BL is great right now and expanding into different and new things more than ever.
BL is very limited in scope, though.

but where is this from user

I'm not saying they're masterpieces but as BL a lot of them are great. It's just like in every genre, it has good things and bad things. Thinking the majority is bad is just plain retarded.

Shimanami Tasogare

Apologize for being retarded

Allow me to rephrase:
The show was no longer enjoyable for a lot of people in the west once western fujoshits got a hold of it

Damn it, when is this going to update? It's fantastic.

For the love of christ.
I don't blame you user. I blame for the existance of tumblrfaggots that have ruined the reputation of stories with homo in them done well to be ignored.
But if you want straight up boys only, no girls allowed then pic related is another good one.

Maybe if you stopped browsing Tumblr you wouldn't have to see your shows ruined by western fujoshits.

Why would it having fujo fans suddenly make it unenjoyable? If anything it's because it's fucking gay and filled with fanservice, not because girls suddenly like it.

They scan takobons instead of magazine chapters, so updates come in clusters once every five months.

>tumblr filename

Finding this out was suffering, but thank you for being the bearer of bad news.

Actually kek'd

Can't help if google image search brings up tumblr files.

Pic related for something that's pretty decent for being about sports, bl and not being yuri on ice

No, I seriously don't give a shit about LGBT problems. Never have, even before it became a tumblr fad. I have zero interest in reading a serious manga about it.
I read Etranger, would be better if MC wasn't such a whiny bitch about muh gay. Vol 2 has less of that so it's been more enjoyable so far.

>won't pair up my waifus with anyone
Shouldn't you be grateful for that? You'd be a cuck otherwise. Or maybe you're into this kind of things.

No.
>Disregards the manga because of a file name
Not that user but fucking wew

>Most of the time the bromances are better than the cliche love interests anyways.
This niggah knows.

Did they fuck yet? The sexual tension between this two is so good.

No retard, he's point out the irony in complaining about tumblr while using a picture from tumblr.
You really are retarded.

Is there actual homo in this?

10 Dance is godly

>w e w e w e w

They had a steamy makeout scene on the train, but that's about it

Japanese twilight

Just good old blood sucking.

user, how many BL stories have you read where the homo part wasn't a society issue the couple had to deal with? I'm actually curious because this is typically the driving force in BL and half the appeal of 'forbidden love'. YoI is the only one that comes to mind that doesn't go into this drama.

OnS? No, but it is gay as fuck.

He is a saucefag that can't even read filenames, man.

blood sucking WITH CAPES ON

Evangelion and soon Tokyo Ghoul

>Evangelion
How the fuck does Kaworu win at all, he always dies