Yuri on Ice

Yuuri doesn't deserve Victor.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/kaigai_no/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ywn be piggy and seduce the most beautiful man in town with your amazing moves

Take this shit to tumblr, no one cares about this gay shit.

where did yuri even find the time to learn pole dancing, flamenco, free style, ballet, on top of ice skating. I know minako was an accomplished dancer, but she teaches ballet, not any of that other stuff

degenerate scum

Season 2 never.

It's not rare for figure skaters to know a lot of dances. Obviously ballet but not only, as they often have to incorporate a lot of different dance elements in their performances.

I love that Yuri is the one leading this dance. Alpha as FUCK.

>not any of that other stuff.
You sure about that? I bet those two had some crazy drinking parties.

Victor must have felt so swept off his feet.

makes sense

now i want to see who would win in a drunk dance competition minako or yuuri

Why is Otabek so cute?

To the user who asked in the previous thread before it died. Pic related. Yuzu has pink like the girls.

Chris looks so amused by their marriage.

Honestly, I'd be shocked if we didn't get a second season or an OVA. Kubo has said she wants to make more, and the speed at which MAPPA is pumping out merch shows that they're aware of how successful YoI has been for them

hes the dark horse. mysterious. It's a pretty standard, tall/dark/handsome combo

He is handsome in a manly way, the best kind of boy. Perfect for the cutie here.

He is the best boy and I will accept no substitutes

>Otabek
>tall

He has the 'took you time, faggots, could have told you the outcome 8 months ago' face on.

saw it coming a mile away

MAPPA would have to be insane to not see this as the cash cow that it is

I was looking at that twitter screenshot from 2010 where Kubo was making homophobic remarks, and I just realized that her icon is of Yuri. Unless she was already drawing for the show 6 years ago, something doesn't add up.

>tall

If they don't strike when the iron is hot, they will miss their chance before the next new hotness steals the fangirls hearts.

>There is a one year difference between Emil and Minami
Those Slav genes, man

Woah, when did they relax and let female skaters wear outfits like the gal on the right?

He has the perfect height and size for the fairy.

shit now i love him even more
also, user, he's 18. plenty of time to grow still

I want Yuzu and Medo to marry.

Your icon changes retroactively. If I looked at your tweets from five years ago, they'd have your current icon.

Wouldn't someone in the Nip fandom have brought up if it was fake and so easy to demonstrate it is?

S2 about their soccer-player daughter Yayoi who falls in love with her goalie: Yaoi!!! on Grass.

No way Minami is 17. I thought he was 14 at the most.

Minami's gigantic head always gets me.

What's the gaijin reaction translation blog that isn't blog.livedoor.jp/kaigai_no/?

Cm? Kek. Let's edit this into real units of measurement

Everyone except four of the skaters in a midget

Imagine

I think Medo-chan wants that too.
Would people be buttblasted if they were dating? He is 22 and she is 16.

Have they banged yet?

OP delete yourself

Look at his tiny legs. If he was still growing his legs would be longer.
Not that it matters, he only has to be taller than his fairy.

i chuckled

he wouldn't be able to compete against yuri if he were that young

fug

America

>188cm Yuri
He might as well give up on singles figure skating.
Why can't people research a bit before drawing this kind of thing. Pic related is perfect adult fairy.

>soccer
Can we have kick boxing instead?

I prefer this to people drawing Otabek like if he were JJ.

There's orange, pink and purple so I think it's random

We're on the same wavelength as the nips.

Fairy might be like Victor, look girl/androgynous as teen then bam, sex god status.

i would watch this

We have no guarantee fairy will be tall. Plenty of Russians are short, starting with the obvious bottom pic related. That plus training on a high level since childhood and throughout puberty will often stunt your growth.

How about MMA?

The 3 girls got the same colour. Only Yuzu got that colour among the guys. I wasn't the one to bring this up. I just saw it mentioned by Nip fans on twitter.

We need more sports anime in the professional level. Too much meaningless high school sports.

Damn, Otabek is packing. I hope he will be careful with the fairy for their first time.

>abs
I change my mind that mangaka's art is shit

I don't know who are them but I would watch

I should look up that manga

It's just fanart, no one is saying it'll happen. If we ever get older Yurio I doubt he'll change much beyond the hair.

This. It's so fun to have a setting outside of high school, and you can do more with it. The setting pf YoI feels so lived-in.

Go make your own thread, already.

We need more anime with characters in their 20s/30s

Even better.
It doesn't even have to be yuri, just give me some sweet abs on women and hot blooded beating the shit out each other.

>that bulge

see

>クールなオートバイ
Cool motorcycle
Are you coming?
Are you going to be friends with me?
Are we going to do it?

Fairy: SHUT UP

That's what this manga is all about:

That's what he's asking in the comic. He's like "Wanna do it? Or we don't have to do it." And Fairy is like "SHUT UP"

Agreed. I think part of the reason I can never take sports anime seriously it's because it's always high school level. If it was about teenagers but ones like fairy who compete on seniors level it would be different but I can't help but laugh when the characters in other sports shows play like their whole life is on the line.

Yes and it was one post, no need to derail an entire thread with your shitty manga recommendations.

I know I can read Nip, especially that basic. I was saying he will need to take his time and not rush in or poor fairy won't be able to train for a week.

>not having a final panel that says "Are you coming?" again

>Yuzu
>straight
user pls
Besides which he won't be able to marry until he retires, and then it will be to further Glorious Nippon by siring 3 pureblood children.

Negative form is how you ask for invitation in Japanese. So that last bubble of Otabek's is more like "Sex? Wanna have sex?"

They need to do a fourth panel of them mid-sex and Otabek saying "Are you coming?" again.

Japanese uses iku for cumming (which also means to go) so the joke doesn't work in Japanese

Not just that, but sports anime is usually just so weirdly dramatic in general. YoI makes it a point to show that while the skaters may be fellow competitors, they do support each other and even cheer each other on. They're not just these intense rivals 24/7.

To be fair, that's also very true for the sport itself. If you look at the major competitors at the moment, only a few are truly "competitive" with their fellow skaters, the rest are trying to outdo their own scores and performances.
I guess that's the good thing about skating, really, since you choose your choreo and baseline score in order to play to your own strengths.

What. The joke would work just fine in Japanese.

いくのが?
いかないのが?

Without the scene being drawn, it's pointless.

At the beach scene when Viktor thinks "If I had stayed in Russia as a competitor Yuri wouldn't be this motivated..and neither would I.." did he mean he feels motivated as Yuuri's coach or does he mean he wants to skate again?

Point taken. But it was also really weird to see KnB employ stuff like basketball powers or whatever the fuck. I couldn't finish it. I guess that's shounen for you, though. I think YoI is more relatable because it's probably something like josei/seinen

Yeah that's very true for the majority of sports anime. Even team sports suffer for it. Yowapeda started off ok then all of a sudden you ave these overpowered characters and it's like bruh wat.

I thought it meant he (Victor) wouldn't be motivated if he were still skating.

>wanting a fluid druid like yuzu to marry a girl
Explain.

He's motivated as Yuri's coach. He made it pretty clear this episode that he's not interested in returning to competitive skating.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY

I would like to think it was something to do with 'love' and 'life', that Victor wasn't motivated to focus on those things until he met Yuri.

Given the context and previous dialogues I assumed he was speaking of his life in general. Motivated to live to the max.

It also felt like the line was cut short

You will have to tell that to Medo who seems dead set on getting that dick.

In the context of everything he said around it, it's most obviously the former.

Let's turn this gay thread into a loli thread!

Only cute lolis allowed!

Motivated as Yuuri's coach.

>pic
Being in love really does make people seem more attractive, doesn't it.

This is your pig tonight

Any scene in particular youre thinking about?

>Victor will never look at you with these eyes full of discovered love
Why live.

Medo is Victor, Yuzu is Yuuri, in time....

Don't know if its been done before, but I got bored and looked up Otabek's bike. It's a Harley street 500, and it starts at US$6,850. I'm not really a Harley fan but this is pretty nice, and it really fits what we've seen of his style.

He looks like he wants none of her shit.