Do you like dominant girls?

Do you like dominant girls?

>you will never submit and be stepped on by a bratty imouto.

I wish a cute tall dominant girls raped me just to get pregnant an force to take the responsibility

It depends if deep down they have a kind heart then 'Yes'

If they are total bitches through and through or plain evil then 'No'

I don't like completely one-sided relationships.

That said, some femdom is nice every once in a while and I do enjoy seeing aggressive/domineering girls in 2D.

I wish a cute tall dominant girl exists.

Switches are the best.

I dont know theres something deeply arousing about a girl who acts like a total bitch and treats you like trash.

Yes.

Sauce

Yes. Dominance vs. dominance.

The ultimate form of love.

Whoever loses, we both win.

muh dick

>wants you to kneel down an lick her feet
>moves her foot up in the air
That doesn't make sense.

I like dominant older ladies.

Yes but only in 2D for some reason

Can you beat your domfu in a fight?

Oh yes
>You will never be a sexy, dominant, badass girl
Why even keep on living

So much this.

I like gentle femdom exclusively. Nothing with the guys who like whips, chains and humiliation, it's just not really my thing.

That'd defeat the point IMHO.

Unless you are a giant or she's very small

I want someone I can't beat in a fight. Someone who will physically overpower me. Slam me into surfaces, grab my limbs hard enough to bruise, nails digging into my flesh. Then when I'm bruised, scratched and winded, climb on top of me and use me like I'm just a toy.

I want to feel pain flare through all my body as her weight slams roughly against my now helpless body. I want to croak out a breathless cry as I get off, pleasure barely registering over the spikes of hurt radiating through me. I want to lie back exhausted as she keeps on going, not even close to being done with me.

After what feels like an eternity she'll climb off me, and I'll lie there barely able to breathe. Immobilized by the soreness and exhaustion and dazed by the pleasure it's far too much for me to hold onto consciousness. As I drift away, the last thing I see is her face, looking down into my eyes with a warm contented smirk.

Koreans are light years ahead of us.

>"Woe to him whom Ishtar had honoured! The fickle goddess treated her passing lovers cruelly, and the unhappy wretches usually paid dearly for the favours heaped on them."
Well shit.

I don't like piles of ash, sorry

>Rin
>goddess of whores
>captcha related

Pottery

It's called being a masochist.

sauce on this?

Saucenao

Use it, love it.

Please use search tools or take it to /r. These threads always gets deleted when it turns into a big saucefest.

sauce? is it okumoto?

Dominant girls are hot but Femdom BDSM sex is just a meme

here's some blog with broken english

>read pic relate
>original version is in Korean
>new chapter release
>ask female friend who can read Korean to translate it for me ( she's super into K-pop, korea tv series and stuffs )
>she's surprised that i'm into this kind of thing
>ask if I want to try it (but no sex, no dick play )
>"why the fuck not" this is my dream after all
>tied up
>first 3 whips and i gave up

seriously, reading it is one thing but doing it for real is just not for me. can't imagine how painful Pegging and Sounding would be.

i'm still fapping to Femdom hentai tho, it's only kind of hentai that can turn me on

I did end up using it, and now kinda regret it. God, that artwork *shudder.

over the top large tits are disgusting.

I am into some of that stuff, but it's all window dressing in the end. At the core, femdom is all about the emotions.

I just want her to step on me while showering me with insults.

sauce on that snek

kloah

Don't bother. There will always be desperate faggots begging for sauce and there will always be attention starved faggots who'll spoon feed all day. I won't be surprised if this thread gets 404ed soon.

i always find it funny that it's somehow more effective to make 10 posts complaining about it, rather than have 1 post with the sauce.

Who doesn't?

Nice blog, friend.

user, you just described a fantasy I want to partake in.

Being with a total bitch just to be her sex toy doesn't sound like something I don't want to partake in in the long-term. I'm being an object here. I don't want to be objectified, I'm human. ;__;

fine taste

I'm strongly into being objectified and used as a toy because it's a release from the stresses of being human and the burden of freedom. It's not really something that works without moderation, though.

I guess where I'm going with this is (As much as I'll say otherwise when I'm turned on and fantasizing) a total bitch is fine with me as long as she comes with an off switch. Or maybe it'd be more accurate to say that a loving girl capable of convincingly acting like a total sadistic bitch (And enjoying it) it is best.

How dominant? I can handle up to level 5.

unironically laughed at >first 3 whips and i gave up

5 plus crossdressing, public pegging, and piss drinking. Candle and piercings sometimes. CBT and raw pain aren't appealing to me, but everything else is fine.

Spill it, what's the name?

What's up with dominance not being associated with lovey dovey shit?

post more dominant qts

The finest.

>What's up with dominance not being associated with lovey dovey shit?
It can be, but that association has been pretty well poisoned by people who want to be babied/doted on and call it 'domination'

4 seems comfy.

Level 3.
Why is cross dressing level 6 ?

She's not dominant. She wanted to be Azazel's slut.

Yeah but the fact that we almost never get doms who actually are lovey dovey in any media saddens me greatly.

of course not

then i have to offer her my body and beg her to be gentle

only if she controls the switch

but yes moderation is key. I dont understand people who accept full on asshole partners, male or female

That's Lelouch.

Obviously. There's no fun to be had if I had control of that switch. I'll confess that I advocate for full asshole abusive girl when I'm super turned on and fapping though. It's basically greed, and I quit caring about whether it's sustainable like that.

I tired, but this is what happens.

googlefu failed me when i needed it most

Mostly levels 1-3 but some elements of 4 and 5, barely any of 6

I'm okay with anything in level 6 aside from all the testicle abuse (Also fuck Dom turns Sub).
Getting hit in the testicles is just a completely different kind of pain that is not enjoyable at all.

remove dom/sub switch, uretha insertion, piss, and anything involving getting hit in the balls and im in

Where would corruption be? Like when the girl transforms a vigilant male into a begging slut.

Probably level 5? It strikes me as a cross between domestication and mind break, at any rate.

I want to be a slave for a cute 2d girl.

>big fake impossible balloon tits

Stop toying with my brain Japan

That depends.

>Armpit licking
>Femdom

Fucking retarded list

imoutos are pretty scary.

i do

3 is my stopping point. Anything after that you can no longer consider yourself a man.

Everything up to 3
Most of 4 and 5
Cross dressing and public pegging.

Pretty much everything on here besides ballbusting/kicking stuff. I only have one testicle so its hard to self insert

Sort of, I just want an oneesan to lovingly bully me though.

This picture right here is my EXACT ideal sexual fantasy

Dominant imouto stories are the best.

Quick, claim your domfu before someone else does.

Pic Related

Claimd

fuk you guys

>love femdom
>love giantess
>don't like feet

I claim the maid and her cat. They comes as a pair.

>blah blah blah blah blaaaahhhh

Dibi gets a bit wordy before the action starts.

Other comics are virtually silent (like the foxgirl doctor going into heat and raping her young assistant).

Holy fuck do you expect me to read all of that

Top tier taste m8

Somebody update this and move Crossdressing up two, and light urethra play down one

And remove armpit licking from the list