I don't get how no one has ever died on this show, in the entire history of using tanks with live ammunition...

I don't get how no one has ever died on this show, in the entire history of using tanks with live ammunition, has nobody ever died? Bullets and tank bullets flying everywhere with people sticking their heads out of the tanks and not one person has accidentally been shot or pulverized by a tank? The fucking closes anyone ever came to dying was when that girl almost drowned in the tank at the beginning. I don't understand how a sport involving FUCKING TANKS can have a 0% death rate, lower than goddamn football.

The inside of the tanks are coated in carbon. It's perfectly safe, user

It's not real. Also Hana got a quite serious injury in the show.

It's just a cartoon m8

its just a cartoon you autist

aiming for the head is very unsportmanlike

Watch Haifuri, the girls are in actual danger there.

>I don't understand how a sport involving FUCKING TANKS can have a 0% death rate, lower than goddamn football.

It just means high school girl tank crews are not as faggoty as football players.

Why do you think nobody has ever died? The show never outright states that I don't believe.

Didn't Miho abandon her post as second in command because a tank had fully submerged and she had to get the girls out?

I feel like they said something about the rounds they use and some sort of carbon fiber armor on the tanks that prevent injuries. But at the end of the day it's just anime logic.

Yes it's mentioned in the OP.

Fuck off with "it needs to be dark to be good"

GuP is lighthearted sports anime with cute girls.

They say the inside of the tanks is lined with carbon coating that protects against everything. And plot armor for everything else, because it's a cute show.

But tanks aren't cute.

Says you

no they're phallic symbols. That's why the girls like handling them

So does anyone know what kind of recreational sports boys do in this universe? I'm not demanding a spin off or anything, I'm just curious.

Probably some girly shit like ice skating

There's some hints that they fly planes, I don't remember if it's canon though.

If you didn't notice it, show have different technological level that ours, like that ship background of your pic being impossibly massive.

Also how many people die in other sport anime? (Especially moe)

How does no one know that they use dummy shells? They have a lot of energy but no penetration. The takes have a electronic scoring system like militaries use for training.