Generation Z will save the world

Step aside old fags. We are about to rock your world. Boomers sold us all to the highest bidder, Gen X is too busy getting high and being complacent and we are coming back with a vengeance. We fucking hate you all Pol. The sooner you all die, the better it is. We will replace you all, with a smile on our face. You are the past and we are the future!

Gen Z is taking over, deal with it you faggots. We will rock your world. We are fucking based and we also support Trump.

I present you today Pol, the MAGAZ movement.

Generation Z is fucking based Pol. BASED! We are the savior of Western civilization. We are the answer to all the chaos that surrounds you today.

imgur.com/a/ZAXP0

You’ve had your chance, you failed. This is our world now. YOU WILL BE REPLACED. By us, the MAGAZ generation!

You've been warned.

MAGAZ!

WE ARE THE MAGAZ GENERATION!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZAXP0
youtube.com/watch?v=0YuSg4mts9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage
Holy fuck I hope this is fake

I will become the poster child of this movement. This OP picture is powerful.

This is OP

these fucking drunk puppies.

bump this is super BASED

>t. r/t_D
this is literally right off the front page

Super Bump for Ultra Based Pol material.

still gonna bump for gen z discussion

Is it? We are Gen Z. Don't fuck with us Pol.

Most Gen Z and Millennials can be reduced to quivering wrecks by taking their smartphones away from them. So I'm not optimistic.

I'm 25 years old and very active locally. I feel like we are not represented. I consider myself BASED. I voted for Trump and I want to MAGA,

I'm not I want to MAGA. I fucking hate liberals.

"Deal with it."

Is Pol Based? Like MAGA based? Or all you all a bunch of liberal pussies?

Pol is the only place where I can express my opinion. I am a student now. And I can't express my full power yet. I fucking hate that.

I feel so angry. I am surrounded by cucks.

Please Pol. Reassure me. Let me know that I am not alone in this world.

From experience, Gen Z are complete and absolute faggots.

I you are a student like me, you will understand how fucked up it is to post a non popular opinion.

So this is the result of becoming mongrelized with spic and nigger genes for the last 30 years.

Also since Gen Z begins in 2000 (no matter how much you delusional 96-99 millenials shriek otherwise) you are underage or larping.

>gen z/millenials fight the war on terror
>baby boomers caused
>bany boomers then flood the nation with illegal immigrants and muslims while deployed
>millenials are lazy and jobless
>bany boomers import more low wage workers
>millenials cant do anything without a smart phone
>baby boomers need 6 years of school to use ms word, still fuck it up

Baby boomers fucked us all over just to keep their free money from the government rolling in.

Dude! No! I am not a faggot! I fucking hate SJW! I fucking hate them you have NO idea. I am not the only one man.

I honestly think that kid looks cool as fuck. He doesn't even give a shit what you think.

I am doing a master now. And I am surrounded by Gremlins. I don't know how to better describe it. it's fucking awful. I think that most of you would consider me as a conservative? I don't know honestly.

I feel like I am I am living in Twilight Zone. it's fucking retarded. Most of the people around me are like zombies. Are they Liberals? I don't know, but one thing that I am sure, is that they scare me.

It's a hilarious meme though. A joke that newfags took seriously.

"You were born in 1995? Typical whiny liberal millennial scum. I was born in 1996 so I am le based magapede right-wing death squad"

it seems a great "propaganda meme" for "our side"

I think that this kid is the hero that we don't deserve.

imgur.com/a/ZAXP0

He's a symbol. And this is why I created this meme. I fucking love this kid man. He has balls. Like, a truck ton of balls.

Do you hate Jews, Arabs, niggers, spics, and all other non-whites? If not then you're a fag.

And his fucking name is MAGAZ.

You should make more cringy memes, profess your hatred of sjw snowflakes, and remind us that you don't hate blacks you just hate niggers.

The more I look at this kid's pic the more I am inspired. Think about it for a moment. When you were 9, would ever take a stance? I don't think so.

Nah, this kid is a fucking hero. You can call him names and think it's fabricated, it's not. I'm just promoting it because I think it's awesome.

Bump 9000

if you tell generation z that they are all a bunch of magapedes well... if they believe it then they make it part of their identity as young people, that being a young person these days means being libertarian or conservative if you want to fit in with peers and be cool and rebellious against retarded nu-liberal elders.

tell them that what you want them to be is what they already are and that is what they will become.

it's exactly what the establishment is doing to us millenials. we might as well use the same tactic on the next generation before the establishment turns them all into trannies and nu-liberals

What's your opinions on non-whites fag.

What have you done in your entire life that will make a difference in this world? Yeah that's what I thought. Nothing.

He doesn't hate based blacks he just hates niggers.
He doesn't hate homosexuals he just hates faggots.
He doesn't hate hordes of nonwhite immigrants he just hates illegal immigrants.
He hates political correctness but also hates actual racists and nazis.

He is le based gen zyklon magapede.

How about you fuck off shill

magapedes

I think that they know what's up. Gen Z is fucking based man. They are the COUNTER-CULTURE!

Agreed.
My generation will rise from the ashes of the self-destructive millennial.

99% likely its this but I wanna hear the little fuck spout his civicuck shit himself.

Agreed.
Every youth culture is counter-culture to the "social norms."
Gen z is counter to the bullshit known as modern day liberalism.

They literally are though. Mainstream culture has become globalist nu-liberal degeneracy. So the only possibly counter culture would be nationalistic libertarian leaning morality. To fight the system and piss off your parents now means you have to become a decent concerned citizen that stands up for families and human rights. It has become cool to care now that not-caring is old and lame.

Maybe I should put on some faggy outfit like OP or tell myself how based I am.

>My generation

Once again, Gen Z starts in 2000. Not 1996. Not 1998. 2000. So you are either underage or larping.

If you actually think Gen Z is "based" you need to gas yourself. They are even faggier than millenial. They've just taken their left-wings and pretended they're right-wing views AKA Democrats are the real racists, sexists, homophobes, etc.

I suspect gen Z is going to be even more retarded than millennials based on all I've seen

This made sense in the past. But demographics are destiny. You won't have a right-wing uprising when more than 50% of the kids are brainlet spics, niggers, and mongrels.

I hope so, I'm gen X, I tried my best, you have my blessing

youtube.com/watch?v=0YuSg4mts9E

I'm not larping. You know my age user. This is a reality.

the shill ops narrative has been largely btfo itt

this kid whoever he is actually looks like he doesn't give a fuck he just wants to maga and thats pretty cool

>calls gen Z faggots
>Gen z = right-wing
>right-wing = anti- mass immigration
>Lives in a country being pulled apart by economic migrants.
Makes sense.

looks like theres a potential new copypasta on the rise.

Nope. I think that Gen Z is fucking woke man. Gen X and ther boomers left us a clusterfuck that we need to sort out..

>MAGA

>KEK SHADILAY BROTHERS

>WE ARE SURVIVORS OF THE MEEM WAR

>FOLLOW MY PATREON AND TWITTER

>KEK SHRIMP PILLS MY DUDERINOS

>KEK SHADILAY SHADILAY MOONMAN
Hang yourself astroturfing faggot.

FREAKING EPIC MY FELLOW KEKISTANI!!!!!!!!

I am Gen Z. And I can tell you from my very own life XP, that we are fucking angry now man. I am not Larping. Fuck you.

Enjoy that ban kiddo

Why does Pol can't understand how fucked up we are? I am NOT LARPING!

Most people really are zombies. Civilization is dependent on the tiny few who take an interest in reality, instead of just copying what their peers are doing.

Why>? This is stupid.

Answer the fucking question LARPer, what are your opinions on all non-whites?

Don't talk shit or you'll get hit.
You live in fucking Canada, don't't tell me how bad something is when you're way
more cucked.

the thing with gen z is that they are running with Sup Forums memes and we all know what happens to people that come to Sup Forums ironically

i am not underage btw don't @ me

I want to post here now, and people tell me I should be banned. This is so stupid.

even the spics, niggers, and mongrels can be taught with populism. thats why its called populism, because it tends to become popular.

you've got mexican kids protesting to build a wall because, though they may not admit it in these words, they would rather america have fewer immigrants, they don't want fewer white people any more then we do.

bring jobs to black kids, make gen z black kids want employment and stable families and you'll mop up some of those black crime problems.

the solution to our problems isn't to get rid of the black people, thats not going to happen anyways. but to make better black people that breed less because success and prosperity always lowers birth rate. no stick needed, all carrot here is more effective.

it's not hopeless. populism can fix some problems, not 100%, and it may not be perfect. but the bleeding can be stopped and the patient can be stablized and perhaps slowly recover.

or you can larp away all that popular support with a dumbfuck nazi meme that turns everyone off

What? What is your question?

>Faggot

Joke's on you. Based generation zyklon loves their based dangerous faggots.

Gen Z are the civic nationalist big tent cuckolds Jeb Bush has wet dreams about.

>peachy
>boiipussy

thats all you are at the end of the gay

What are your thoughts on any non-whites living in America and countries built by white men?

I have created a template. If you want to voice your discontent, use it Pol.

imgur.com/a/ZAXP0

I sincerely look forward to waxing faggots like you with my rifles. It'll be a game to see who can kill the most leftists once the violence in this nation comes to a head.

I don't care enough to have a public opinion. But I care enough so that I have created a template so that you can express yourself.

imgur.com/a/ZAXP0

nigga stop posting so much. real gen z have a MINIMUM of 3 tabs open and don't have time to spam a single thread

Just admit it. Yon want to kill leftists. Admit it once and for all. You would put a bullet in their head, if you had a chance to do so. Right?

I'm not a ShariahBlue cuck.

Let me give you the black pill. Gen Z are completely degraded morally and physically both from their lack of parents control and from the media they consume 24/7. They are becoming spoiled not revolutionary in any way, but they never had a chance, if this happened to me or you it wold have been the same. Even if by some sheer luck(which would take at least 10 years) it would be too late, they would be minorities. They will lose the same way Hitler lost, trying to fight infinite amount of people with limited ammo. Everyday there are more and more non-whites and non-straight people getting elected at higher positions and when they get complete power you won't be able to do anything at all.

If you don't stop posting, I'll hack your IP address. I have a powerful ISP clocking at 50mHz and a cooling fan to boot. You'll be out of ddos from your heat sink before you can turn your head.
Nothin personal, kid.

I am an hybrid. A Centrist looking for answers.

I'M GENERATION Z

Jesus... Put a powerful GPU in the mix and I might get scared. I'm trembling.

I hate civnat, but unfortunately that is the only possible way for us to win elections in the USA in the future.

Gen Z is only about 50% white, a decent chunk of them will always be cucked if they grow up with a Liberal family or get brainwashed through education. They will definitely be more nationalist than millennial, but still any future republican presidents will need to have some appeal with the non-whites.

This doesn't apply for European countries because they haven't been as enriched yet, but unfortunately it would be almost impossible for explicit white nationalist party to get in power in USA, especially considering how many cucked white millennials there are too.

>decent b8

gen y are the true autists and major contributors of OC since aol free trial loading that cd and hiding it from parents... why the fuck do you newfag niggers think MSPaint is used unironically?

I don't need GPU when I have full UI, it's already overkill.

Nope...

I Am MAGAZ!

Your worst nightmare. I don't' even use the net. I am the next conservative wave that will MAGA in 2020. I don't use Kikebook. I am beyond your Liberal reach.

I am Gen Z. I am cable cord cutter. I don't watch TV. I Watch YouTube. I follow e-celebs.

You can't win me back. I am a lost cause. I have happily hopped over the mind control fence. How do you think you will win back my allegiance? You can't. Too late.

:)

can we puhleeze ban thread

Nope. Gen Z is the most fucking woke generation. We KNOW ALL Y(OUR TRICKS. ALL OF THEM! We hate cable TV. We will never subscribe to the mind control tube. TV = Retards. This is how we perceive TV and advertising.

I'd prefer race war + balkanization over civnat

Why? Because we are woke and challenging the established order>?

We are Gen Z. And the order of things will change. Like it or not. You old fags better get up with the program.

:) Fucking LOL. It's so funny, all of you retards go to sleep so soon. Well, newsflash, we never sleep.

And this is why we will win!

This is something that will never change. Young people have more stamina. And this is why young people can drive change in society.

:)

>Don't talk shit or you'll get hit.
Stop being a tryhard faggot.

>You live in fucking Canada,
"You are from X" is the lowest form of argument.

>don't't tell me how bad something is when you're way more cucked.
That doesn't make any sense. Being from a leftist hellhole country would give one more authority on pointing out toxic leftism due to experience with it.

You argue like a whiny teenager. Maybe you are really part of Gen Z.

>I am woke
>I am a centrist

This thread is hilarious. Either a top quality troll over a 15 year old high school faggot who believes what he is posting. Either way a slam dunk.

GenZ here

We like all the dankest memes like Shadman, [B]eter, You know i had to do it to em and others. We are literally your guys Sup Forums xdddde