What's the easiest way to start an aargument on Sup Forums?

What's the easiest way to start an aargument on Sup Forums?

>dubs are superior to subs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsEoxr-cFg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CGI is better than drawn.

Rei or Asuka

>dubs are superior to subs
Like these ones?

Oppai loli

If you like lolis, you are a disgusting animal who needs to be put down.

asdfghjklfjh

Endless eight was good.

Find any series that's being discussed on Sup Forums, find out just enough about the girls in it to insult them then start talking shit about them.

It's best when you jump into existing character wars.

Dubs are objectively superior

>evangelion is shit tire taste and should be treated as such.

>Yuri On Ice is best anime of the Year

>Nothing wrong with CGI as long as the anime has a great Plotline

>Your wifu is trash

also anything resembling Sup Forums

If you want an argument make there are people on both sides, not just on one side.

The easiest way to start on argument on Sup Forums is to start a thread.

Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan are masterpieces and are prime examples of the pinnacle of anime production and storytelling

>Year
>Plotline
Why do You capitalize Random words, Sup Forumsnon?

Streaming vs downloading

I agree

This or say that any anime is your favorite. It always piss of someone, or that you enjoy anime in any form.

be new

eg

sadly these people actually exist

any female character interested in the mc or that the mc is interested in should be a virgin or you're literally NTRing yourself by reading it

Not even as a joke, you piece of shit.

>Your favourite series is shit

>Your favourite genre is even shittier

And that is because all your tastes are so shit that if you weren't watching anime I'd say you don't have taste at all.

This.

All these faggots from Tumblr pretending casual racism on Sup Forums is the evil bogeyman that was never around before need to fuck off.

Avatar the Last Airbender is anime

Boondocks is anime

RWBY is anime

Anime characters are white

The Japanese want to be white

What if I told you I meant it?

>see sausage "Major" for confirmation

>RWBY is anime

No matter the answer you will trigger people

4Kids did nothing wrong
English > Japanese, always
"The Sub"
NTR is the best fetish
Mangas are trash because it has no color
Otakus are killing the industry
Animes should appeal to Americans more
CG is the future
Digital > Traditional
Some Day in the Rain is the worst Haruhi episode by far
Madoka is good/bad (either works)
Anime should go back to being about action
Live action > anime
Cartoon > Manga
Light Novels are high literature
Visual Novels are the best video game genre
I learned Japanese by watching anime

Really, "anime" shouldn't be an English term at all, but here we are.

Daiz did nothing wrong

Rotoscoping

>Light Novels are high literature
this is literally an oxymoron
>Really, "anime" shouldn't be an English term at all, but here we are
this is why the "kino" meme triggers me

>people on Sup Forums will get triggered if you say RWBY isn't anime
Are you retarded? Sup Forums still didn't fall this low.

At most you could get people saying that since there's a manga of it and discussing the source of manga/anime is allowed on Sup Forums (see the Fate threads) then discussing the RWBY cartoon should be allowed.

Would CG be acceptable if the frames weren't garbage?

>Digital > Traditional
high-budget well made digital > high-budget well made traditional

Fujoshis are the future

By creating a thread.

I'd tell you that you're too committed to trolling.

Love Live > Idolmaster

Everyone seems to be saying things Sup Forums almost universally hates, although a few of you did it right and listed things Sup Forums is divided on. Are the rest of you retarded?

almost everyone here prefers subs
almost everyone here hates rotoscoping
sure you CAN start an argument with these, but people who like dubs and rotoscoping are clearly the minority here.

Look back upon your history to learn what starts an argument. ANIME GIRLS AND WHICH ONES ARE BETTER (color wars)

In the hands of competent people
youtube.com/watch?v=fsEoxr-cFg0

your waifu a shit
hurr durr OTP
literally cucked
you only like it because self insert
too edgy
too comfy
deconstruction
everything and everyone is autism

>Someone posts about streaming and mentions streaming sites
The argument never gets too heated because mods typically ban streaming supporters and then delete their threads. But in the few minutes before they notice, boy howdy!

sorry I just realized this psot is autistic, but i've been drinking spinach and pinapple vodka for a few hours

I look forward to Khara's Gravity Rush short

enjoy your drinks user, and have a lovely evening.

Akemi, Crack-kun, etc.

Digimon is a Pokemon ripoff

Animé

It's alright, I forgive you because you're totally the same poster, but I'd just like to say to
that the OP never said it has to be a good or balanced argument.

"digibro"

Digibro just leads to people shuning ecelebs.

Anime snob however, has plenty more autistic fans who publicly defend sucking the dick of a YouTube "star"

digibro made a youtube series shitting on a series actually LONGER than said series, so he's at least as autistic as Sup Forums when it comes to hating a shit anime

>Define loli.
Two words, beat that.

namefags are people too

That's some good shit.

>DBZ is overrated weaboo garbage

That's 5 words, way too many.

Just mention Eva. The rest takes care of itself.

make me

yeah, but got it right

You sound like a one of those retarded tumblrina yurifags. You're all human trash.

source?

God Eva is shit

Unless you know Japanese or are in the process of learning, you're a huge faggot if you watch subs over dubs

forced drama

thank you now I can beat
"melodramatic"

Post a picture of Asuka or Rei with no words. Guaranteed 500 replies.

Sorry, user. A picture is worth 1,000 words.

Learning Japanese is a waste of time.

Boy I sure love Bleach, it's the best cartoon ever.

Last time we had this thread, an angry ESLfag tried forcing this idea, got shit on for the idiot he was, and then tried spamming his own thread because he was so angry no one agreed with him.

Yuri is shit fuck off back to /u/ yurishitters.

That is me that why I brought the idea :^)

>Bleach
You're doing it wrong...

Bleach is objectively far worse than Naruto ever was. It just repeated the same plot over and over and over. Oh look, there's some ancient bad guy we need to defeat to save some friend and the world. Guess which arc I'm referring to?

Sounds like FFXV Kun on Sup Forums.

But Sup Forums hates Naruto infinitely more. The point is not which show is worse, but which show will trigger Sup Forums the most.

If we were just going by what show is the worst, we'd just mention something like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. But few people remember that show. So it doesn't work.

That wasn't an argument, that was you getting shit on. Retard.

Funny enough, I was the one who told him no one liked the Lightening display in Shibuya that caused his brain to melt and him to create the autism singularity.

Lightning Fag and FFXV Kun are two different people. FFXV Kun has resorted to claiming FFXIII sales were inflated to justify why FFXV is selling poorly.

Learning nip is a waste of time and people make a big deal about it to boost their ego.

That is an excellent point you raise. I don't actually visit Sup Forums that much but narutard is a pretty universal term across the internet these days.

Oh are they? I don't spend enough time there to know. I always assumed it was the same dude. Still though that Lighteningfags meltdown was amazing. XVkun is stupid too, I assumed he killed himself by now.

No, a waste of time is consuming mountains of Japanese media for years of your life and then complaining about fan translations on the internet.

>and then complaining about fan translations on the internet.
I never do that though I complain about the DJT crowd preaching their bullshit where it does not belong.

Whatever you say, ESLfag.

Go make another thread and then cry again when literally everyone calls you an idiot.

Basically Lightning Fag just spams images of Lightning in threads that don't have anything to do with FFXIII. FFXV Kun spams endless webms of FFXV and argues with anyone who says less than glowing praise for FFXV. And if you call him out, he responds to your post with 4-6 replies, claiming to be different people, but all with the same meme phrases.

So he's Sup Forums's crackkun? The last time I addressed him directly was when he tried saying the gameplay wasn't shit after the demo dropped, and pretended that a floaty air dodge and shuriken toss was a sick combo.

>Sup Forums is good

I won't because that would invite DJT into Sup Forums.

Forced animation
KyoAni vs SHAFT
HS "translations" vs actual fansubs
VLC
MAL/reddit
2D vs 3D
"watchin' animu with my friends/gf"
Anime sales
Source material vs adaptation
Umaru thread
Yuri should be erased of all forms of existence

There you go OP, I'm eager to see your threads and the respectful and original discussion that will come with them