New Ikea ad for the multicultural heaven that is France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6YF7lFung
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDPMNkQDFzA
youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine acting in those adverts

they must have some realisation they are in propaganda

This is black misogyny. I rarely see black women. It is always black man white woman.

Sweden is a disease.

I bet she cooked chicken.

How many beheading must happen at Ikea so they understand?

All Ikea customers.

Black man / White woman

I have no idea what the point of this commercial was. Anyone can give a rundown? Why does he keep coming over to knock? Why does he keep staring at her furniture?

Americans can't understand this. In Europe most people live in little apartments. And you can hear you neighbors making noises, listening to music. The black guy is annoyed by the noise and come to complaint.

Commie tier

same thing with our Leffe
first of al, the black people in my country don't drink Leffe from a glas but strait from the bottle on the street or in their bars
and they don't listen to Jazz music in their poshy cozy appartments riddled with ikea furniture, but with crap from the local marroccain or it has to happen to be a pre furnitured SMALL appartment, studio

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6YF7lFung

For quite some time I had given them the benefit of the doubt. I mean if I was hired to make an ad for a company I would look at demographics, the political climate etc. and make it in a way that addresses the most people. I would make sure at least the biggest group of minorities is represented and if they happen to be blacks, I would likely have black actors in it, too. Now the questionable part is that it is a white woman and a black man and that there is attraction building up. Even this can be explained though. Usually women are in charge when it comes to home decoration, so they are the main target group in this ad. The country is still majority white, so the woman has to be white and the man has to be black. The little twist with the romance building up is also because it is supposed to appeal to women. All that said, obviously there will still be plenty of ad companies full of lefties and (((them))) that like to push their agenda like that.

Half my family are French, and I have spent a lot of time there. Even in large circles of friends and extended family, there may be only 1 or 2 black and maybe an arab. Shameful that companies are telling people who to be friends with.

Ikea ad: Living without doors:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDPMNkQDFzA

Together everything is possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4

IKEA always does this

french potato niggers, sounds horrible

Damn, she's gorgeous too.
This bm/wf propaganda is fucking EVERYWHERE now. Theyre so blatant about it even the normies are getting sick of it.

Do they show the scene where he is smoking a cigarette over her strangled body? Because that's how it usually ends when it's in the news.

This is good enough reason for an ethnostate.
Imagine growing up with this shit.
A pure, innocent child, subject to this horror.

Ikea is actually registered in Netherlands and Kamprad is descendent of (((German))) immigrants. The furniture is produced in Poland. There’s nothing Swedish about Ikea. They don’t even pay taxes because like I said the company is registered in the Netherlands.