youtube.com/watch?v=wAqLie4EgUc&t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=jKHvIOk8fVo
youtube.com/watch?v=CHuD7jbLJEE
youtube.com/watch?v=3Bm9aF3Xb6E
youtube.com/watch?v=DY3K7yWZbow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either that or Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

bloody stream is best, great days is second best

Great Days is gay. Chase is the only good Jojo opening, because it's the only one that's neither CGshit or gay boy band music.

Chi no Sadame is my favorite by far. I'm glad they used it as Phantom Blood's opening because I see it as the opening of the entire series.

No

I honestly can't decide between Great days and SONO CHII NOOO SADAAAMEEEEE, they're both too great

stop this meme

you're 15

Great Days is the one that best encapsulates the overall tone of the series.

>liking shitty PS2-tier tech demos and gay dancing
Jojo is supposed to be a manime. Jotaro and Josuke chasing after Deadly Queen isn't nearly as GAR when some buttboy is squealing about the joy of love.

SONO CHIIIDOOO SADIMAEEE

>I-I'm not gay! You're gay!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zoqH1Rk4ANM

nah, just baiting

End of the world for me. The manliest song of the anime so far and that bit where DIO and Jotaro use their barrages of ORAs and MUDAs hype me so fucking much. Also,

youtube.com/watch?v=GjJh1xyNtp8

So cool half of them need to wear their sunglasses indoors.

Post yfw when you first saw the rewind version.

Seriously might be my favorite jojo op ever.

>GAR

hey faggot, 2009 called they want their word back. KYS.

Wrong one. You posted a cover. youtube.com/watch?v=WDixSUFj7Qw

End of the World is super cringey to be honest. Especially that part where they just start shouting ORA over and over.
Also, Bloody Stream is the best.

But the ORAs are the best part.

Today i run 20 km listening to Jojo OST. Was fucking awesome.

>manime
>not talking about love
do you even manime?
youtube.com/watch?v=wAqLie4EgUc&t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=jKHvIOk8fVo

>KYS

The ORA just doesn't work musically.

>When it's starts repeating Rohan's porch.

I like that the moment you notice his hair's wrong, is when everything GOES wrong. And it turns an OP of triumph into something sort of horrifying.

I don't know why but watching stuff put in reverse is sort of unnerving on a gut level, like not mistakes, but stuff like watching a painting being undone or something. Like all that work is undone but not quickly, but in excrucating slow normalcy.

I always loved the sound effects versions of the last parts openings, but this really is a big step above them.

>KYS

underageb& detected

But then

Let the joy of Love give you an answer

But then...

The GreeeaAAAAtt Daaays- BREAK DOWN! BREAK DOWN!
LET THEM BREAK DOWN! BREAK DOWN!
LET THEM BREAK DOWN BREAK DOWN!
BREAK DOWN! BREAK DOWN!!!!
*click*

Everything you do, all accomplishments you made, will be undone as many times as it takes, and you'll die, over and over and over. And you can't stop him, because you don't even know you need to. Kira's fucking nightmare fuel, all time-using villains are.

I really like the little end bit where everyone turns around to look at him before you hear the *click*

>tfw David Production WILL save anime.
>tfw David Production is the new GAINAX
>tfw Trigger will just end up being a shadow of its former self, still clinging to the past and never able to move forward. It knows that those days are long gone, and it will never be able to recapture that moment, that... magic that it yearns for. But the saddest part is it will keep on continuing to try to get back to it's former self and every time it will just fall short not quite meeting the expectation and the cycle repeats itself

chase is my favorite too and you have shit taste

agreed

SOSHITE TSUDOISHI STARDUST
HYAKUNEN ME NO MEZAMENI YOBARETE

no lie i was facing away from the screen eating something, heard the rewind, dropped it and flipped my shit

2009 was a superior time.

Chase is literally gay boy band music though
It sounds like something that came from a failed attempt at producing another Fall Out Boy

youtube.com/watch?v=CHuD7jbLJEE

You have no proper respect for rock opera.

Did we miss the scene of Joseph asking Rohan to translate his manga into English? I can't remember when that is supposed to take place but we're really close to the end now.

yeah DP skipped it, it was in RPS kid

Sono Chi no Sodomy is by far the most successful and memborable OP.

Great Days is the best though.

CNBT is very strong. As is Stand Proud (Yeah, I said it) and End of the Warudo.

Bloody Stream is better forgotten.

Chase felt like a leftover Bleach OP.

Great Days is catchy but Chase is better.

You'd better be talking about the acoustic version or we're gonna have a problem.

>post yfw
SG GROUP 121314

All of Part 4 OPs suck and there hasn't been anything great since Stand Proud

>Bait Opinions: The Thread

So how long until the mods let /JoJo/ be back?

Never.

never ever

Dio's Dervish is clearly the best.

Bloody Stream is the best. Great Days is alright I guess

we're bad people

My biggest response was probably to the lyrics. I still tear up a little when I see Shinobu "going to sleep" while they sing "... even when it's time to part"

All good except
>Bloody Stream is better forgotten.

Kawajiri family part in reverse is really amazing. Whoever storyboarded the OP should get a raise.

Why was episode 16 so high quality compared to all the other episodes?

All Jojo OPs are god tier, though I personally love bloody stream the most

dumb faggot alert

LET THE JOY OF LOVE
GIVE YOU CANCER

Yes

Holy shit that was 20 weeks ago?

The visuals were really unsettling even though the song itself is upbeat,props to dp for making this op and dear god the breakdown part on the jojo heart was sooooooo good.

wait, really?

holy shit I didnt ask for this feel

THE FRICK IS A BED TOWN?

It's break down. You are not a native speaker, are you?

ideas for the King Crimson'd OP?

I'm pretty excited to see how they'll explain King Crimson

>Brand-new bed town

Try harder samefag, you're not being manly enough

Probably Diavolo skipping parts that have Bruno/Gio and sillhouettes of himself.
Would a King Crimson'd op happen in the 2nd opening? Since I can see they are gonna have a GER one for the 3rd one or both.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Bm9aF3Xb6E

Bloody stream
Sonochi
Great Days

I don't think there's gonna be a GER one. GER is literally just the resolution of the fight, it's going to happen the second to last episode.
They'd get a lot more mileage out of a King Crimson one.

Is that really what it's saying. I cannot fucking parse the 'cancer' part out into anything else intelligible.

seeing as the last op will probably be after Bruno vs. Diavolo, it would be interesting if the last OP has weird skips and seems distorted, but for the last episode GER is able to nullify its effect and actually play the OP in full, revealing Diavolo whereas before he was in his shadowy look

It's "answer", I believe

They'd probably mimic this part of end of the world to hammer in the fact that Giorno is able to invade Diavolo's world of erased time and probably replace the scenes of gold experience be replaced by GER.

>Deadly Queen

Great Days and Bloody Stream are the best.
Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town worked adequately.
I really liked Sono Chi No Sadame when it came out, but it's a bit on the nose.
Stand Proud and End of the World are way too on the nose.
Chase, I tried watching twice and then gave up entirely. It's probably the only OP I skipped.

"Let the joy of love give you an answer".

I wake up every day with "Stand Pride", Great Days is ok, but not the best one.

I'm still mad we didn't get any Queen ending at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=DY3K7yWZbow

Can you guys not spoil part five, the scans aren't done yet

i HAVE A QUESTION MATES

If they split PArt 5 into 3 cours, where will the split be exactly? It seems as though it would better be split into two, starting at The Mystery of KC, your take?

>scans aren't done yet
>read it YEARS ago
Polnareff Bruno is a zombie

>Chase, I tried watching twice and then gave up entirely. It's probably the only OP I skipped.

nerd, it's hype

First battle against Diavolo is the best part to end the first season.

The first cour might probably end somewhere between the Man in the mirror fight or the train fight,then the 2nd cour might end during Bruno vs Diavolo then leaving the last cour with the fights with the final men of la squadra and Diavolo's guards.

Not so great.

In defence on Chase, I thought it matched the shift of tone pretty well - the first half of part 4 was quite light hearted. Then we have Kira whos a massive threat and pretty intimidating. Also some of the visuals in it are great.

i don't dislike chase, i just think it isn't as good as the other openings.

Great Days is the best full song
in terms of the TV OP versions I'd go with a close tie between Sono Chi no Sadame and End of the World

>these fucking memesters making Chase fans look like retarded 15 year olds
Bloody Stream > Chase > So no Chi no Sadame
Stand Proud is edged off by not having enough of that diesel guitar riff

End of [The World] is fun but as an actual song it doesn't really hold up imo. The singer's styles don't really mesh and it's more interested in being DUDE JOJO LMAO than an actual music piece.