Why does Varg say that only blonde hair/blue eyed people are European?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana
youtube.com/watch?v=PjuamNkZ5YQ
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He doesn’t. Fair looks correlate with pure bloodline, but don’t guarantee it. Pic related - subhuman sandnigger

If you are listening to Varg you have bigger problems in your life than not having blue eyes.
He's a loser who hides in a forrest because he completely fucked up his life.

i genuinely like varg but some of his opinions/beliefs are completely retarded and nonsensical

>ancap
He's living more of an ancap life than you are I can fucking guarantee that.

Clueless fellow.

Created his own set of Metal, killed and applied violence to advance the cause of Pureblooded Europe, has European kids, is autonomous

Because he's a retard who lives on welfare like a fucking nigger with his autistic wife

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

By living off benefits?

every single one of your 'god tier' was jewish.

Tesla was known to have blue eyes. First pic and already a lie.

>Dostoevsky
>not green eyes

>Jesus, Bohr
>European

>Napoleon
>good
Emancipated the Jews and enabled nonwhite migration to France

>Breivik
>bad

Also,
No matter WHAT your achievements are - you don’t belong anywhere in Europe, if your bloodline is not pure.

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x

Absolutely kill yourself undereducated subhuman

this, you cant take everything he says seriously, but sometimes theres some truth in what he says, i really liked the video on homeschooling for example

Except he doesn't.

>has 5 children with more to come
>has loyal wife
>promotes european culture and tradition
>lives independently
>doesn't support the (((system)))

totally right ancap

Autism is also required.

Varg says that anyone that doesnt have blue eyes has negro blood. Yet Dutch people have had brown eyes and often blonde/ brown hair for centuries. The blonde blue eyed ones often people frome Friesland/Groningen wich got raided often by vikings (White niggers who just came to my country to destroy everything but eventually got cucked back all the way to Denmark where they even lost land to us.)

BECAUSE HE A TYPICAL NORTHERN FAGGOT. You Northerners are jelous of Mediterranean history and culture so you attack it constantly. Notice this only goes one way though.. Seriously look at italy for exampe
-Etruscans: Ancient italian advanced civilization predating the romans
-Romans spread culture and civilization to every part of europe and had an empire that lasted well over 500 years.
-Holy roman empire: launched the crusades literally saving europe from islam (which northeners are not importing into europe)
-renaissance: Explosion of art, science and culture which spread across europe
-scientific revolution: involvd many european countries, italy being a major player..
Countless inventions, amazing culture and a consistent history spanning back over 300 years... With a record like that how the fuck can anyone even attempt to put shit on Italy.. it simply must be jealousy...

I personally mailed with Varg before his youtube channel was a thing. He can be quite nice and on some aspects he has some good points. But he's also bordering insanity/ exaggarating some topics way too much. Also some of his views are extremely retarded.

typos: "which northerners are NOW* importing back into Europe"
"History spanning back over 3000* years"

This. Varg is funny to watch and his videos are relaxing, but if you're really taking him seriously, then you should just consider killing yourself. He's really no different than the niggers who preach WE WUZ KANGZ while leeching welfare.

>You Northerners
You can start by leaving OUR Homealdns that Upper Europe and CAZNUK are.

A bunch of Celtic-Germanic race misfits create a better society than all of the mongrelized wogs, subhuman pajeets, arabonegroids and gooks could ever dream of

Really made me think

Roman Emire:
Brought the jews to Europe
Had shitskin Emperors
Gave equal rights to it’s non-European subjects and allowed free movement to kikes, arabs and niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana
Essentially was a modern USA

BASED

Subscribe to blacked - walk like a Roman

WE WUZ VIKINGZ

>autonomous
>Lives off the french government
HAHAHAHA okay

youtube.com/watch?v=PjuamNkZ5YQ

Italy is less Italian than Germany is German,

Guess who has the biggest antifa second only to Gayreece, SJW movement and fishes scum out of the sea for the last 30 years? Negrified Italy, why?

Reminder it's Italian navy to fish niggers out of the water
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".

I T A L Y
T
A
L
Y

I'm pretty sure that you're a Jew.

yes but southerners are much more like turks and niggers. that's why italy's not a good example.

to say that only blond men are european is a genetical abherration and makes no sense.

he is an old autistic closeted faggot who has an equally autistic following

If you don't think your skin is magical and makes you distinctly superior then you are a Skinfidel

its fucking you again.. You a such a divisive character on this board i swear. Whatever the case im simply calling out the bullshit the northerners bring to the table. When it comes down to it i still see them as brothers and cunts like you will not be able to do anything to change that. I am simply sick of their bitching in the same way a brother becomes annoyed at his disruptive younger sibling.

Americans are true skinfidels for letting schlomo bite off their babies dicks.

blonde italians are fucking german. Southern may have slight admixture in a percentage of the population but to categorize the entire south as turks is disingenuous.

Ancaps are a fucking joke

Why do you care user? He's a literal snow nigger.

>Welfare case

>is an immigrant to Northern European ETHNOcolony
>complains about “division”
Gas yourself.

mongrel

It’s just us being tanned..... you cucks....

German in South America

That's true though.

>Fascist flag
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'd punch that cunts face, he looks annoying and he's talking shit.

At which point between being a degenerate metalhead murderer and a youtuber did his opinions start to matter so much exactly?

will leave this here

Just accept the truth, anons.

What truth user.

Varg is right on many things, but sometimes silly on others such as this one (unless Hitler was part nigger as well).
no one is perfect

lol this cunt must seriously have no fucking life... And to be so dedicated to this cause i mean it must be some kind f compensation.

/thread

this discussion is fucking over

when will this meme die? he just doesn't pay taxes because of some law about how many children you have. That's not the same thing as leeching welfare you ignoramus.

Ego. Pick a trait you have, then pick a trait someone else doesn't have = special snowflake

Because he's a clown basing all his views on pseudoscience

He made like 7 nordic-gaelic babies tho, so good for him and the world i guess

man fuck Sup Forums if they want to make you feel bad for having blue eye\blonde hair

>muh snownigger
>muh meditarrean civilization

You're too focused on the past faggot. What about you take matters into yer hands and do something about the present?

You guys are as retarded as those who say that euro brunettes have negro genes

So I guess even most South Germans arn't even European to him, lol

And you're too focused on (((Europe))) and the huewhite race as a whole

The only thing you as a Hungarian should care about is Hungary and it's brother states like Poland

he´s quite notorious here on Sup Forums

also, we have a lot of mentally ill people here on Sup Forums try and to go soc or r9k this place is filled with literal schizos

He's an idiot who thinks he's """""""saving""""" Europe by going back to shitting in buckets.
I wonder how people who actually believe him propose they're going to get their ethnostate when they voluntarily become less advanced technologically

Was he the one on another thread asking for pics of people so he could have them killed? The "exchange markets" guy?

if he had a Russian flag then yes

that is exactly what he would write. he also hates Armenians

could you link it

He's Albanian. Close enough

The real question is why does anyone pay attention to this faggot?

im starting to think the vast numbers of images of attractive IDF soldirs are to distract from the fact that these cunts are committing daily war crimes...

The even bigger question is why would anyone pay attention to you?

lol fkn saved! loving these memes.

I’m not the retarded wannabe e-celeb

I looked, but can't find it. Sounds like it's the same guy.

They will just become chink tier nomads in the mountains. Problem solved. We keep our plumbing.

Anyone within the Indo-European culture has the potential for greatness, some sub Indo-European cultures were just more lucky because they had a better environment and faster time to develop then other cultures given mountainous/ocean borders plus nice fertile land. We are not living in ancient times, so comparing the old that is incompatible with the new Is stupid. The Germanic people are not living in huts or raping and pillaging anymore because they don't lack food or women, so stop this Jewish divide and conquer nonsense. Tesla was a Slav for crying out loud yet you call them all not white and subhuman. Most of the people making you're not white threads are probably paid Jewish shills to infiltrate and cause white people to act like dicks towards each other even though they have the same cultural ancestral group or retards who fell for the bait.

You Russo- Albananiah subhuman, how fucking DARE you even talk about who is white or not you human trash.

This guy is the biggest fucking faggot. What a pathetic joke of a human.

Yeah you're even less than that, you're nobody.

because he's a faggot

Spot on but why is Jesus a Jew in there?

>you’re nobody.
That’s kinda the point of anonymous, dumbshit. I mean I know you’re a varg fan and all but surely you must have some kind of brain you can use, right?

yes brother. The time to stand together and defeat our common enemy is drawing ever closer...

So why should anyone listen to you over varg again? You're not making a very compelling case for your perspective here mate. You're just some faggot who, for all I know, could be a total civic-cuck father of 3 mongrel children with your sheboon wife, an absolutely irrelevant teenage NEET or worst of all, a kike.

>Why does Varg say that only blonde hair/blue eyed people are European?
The better question is why does anyone give a shit what he says?
He isn't more knowledgeable than any non-eceleb. His science and political observations are that of an elementary child.
He is a habitual fuckup masquerading as an internet wiseman when in fact he lives in a world of delusion that is fed by a group of confused metalheads that hold him up as an idol.
Idolize him and regret it later.

I have natural Multicoloured Mutant Eyes and Mutant Hair and he'd see me as Pure European Blood even though I have never been there.
His views have evolved based on Genetics n shit.

I am a beautfiul one.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Snownigger inferiority complex.
They think everything great created in the world, is their achievement.
That's why you have so much snownigers here who claim Roman or Greeks were these tall, pale, blonde and blue eyed people who created western civilization.

Varg thinks/thinked that ancient summerians, assyrians and chineese were actually white because in his mind "non-snowniggers" can't create anything good.
But now that he realised that his snowniggers ancestors, didn't achieve a lot of great things, didn't build shit but be tribal primitive barbarians, he tries to sell you that "true red pill" is that civilization is the enemy and you need to fall back to stone age tribalism since our ancient ancestors lived that way...
It's a cycle of D&C.

I was thinking more of how they imagine they're going to defend themselves against say pic related
I also think it's funny Varg uses the internet to spread his message. Without the civilization he wants to abandon, he would just be some lonely dude with no one to talk to

B-BUT user!
THE VERY SOON ICE AGE WILL COME VERY SOON AND WILL CLEANSE THE WORLD FROM SHITSKINS!
Trust me and buy more Burzum records while you live in the forest.

you have posted the best meme on Sup Forums. This meme is deeply emotional to a lot of anons. Thank you for sharing this image my friend.

lol true. However the vikings were actually great sailors and created vest trade routs. I believe they made it all the way to America..

So the internet is civilization itself? Tools are civilization? What utter fucking gibberish. Varg has never been a luddite you utter simpleton.

It’s funny how Southern Europeans always post that image yet their race has achieved nothing in recent/contemporary times. Nordic countries are constantly ranked as the best and safest places to live while Southern Europeans are poor and rolling in their own shit.

Kys

>I have English in me and I could descend from the legions who occupied the British Isles
Nah mate.

They are indeed pure European.

He owns guns though. So thats kind of hypocritical. Since he wishes to denounce technology and says even the bow is for lazy people.

>Tfw i lsitened to burzum as a edgy teen and still got the shirts.

Dunno how to feel bout this.

who hare has blue hairs and brown eyes

Varg is a criminal welfare leech. Why does anyone take him seriously?

Imagine the level of buttblasted idiot who made those pictures. Wait, you don’t have to: it’s a no-life part negro shitalian subhuman NEET leeching off Celtic-Germanic built civilization

Albanians do what all Upper European ethnic groups used to practice - honor killings and blood feuds. If we don’t bring that back - we die.

Funny how you roaches try to present the identity of the speaker as Albanian, since you need to have a false sense of superiority to AT LEAST someone. That’s right, Italians are inferior even to small NWE Celtic-Germanic tribe like the Welsh in all ways imaginable, let alone G E R M A N S

What’s more likely me being Albanian (speculation based on shitposting) or being a Swiss/German citizen (confirmed) with huge account (confirmed) taking a shit on brainlets and mongrels while monitoring the exchange markets?

Either way, at very least you are having a discussion with Shkreli-tier Shqip.

They just desperately hold on to the achievements of ancient ancestors in order to feel relevant, but deep down they know they will never achieve greatness again because their bloodlines have been blacked.

Nobody in the North are jealous of Southern Europe. We just don’t want your shitty skin where we live. Period.

Basically this.

You dissin' my boy Anders???

No, it's technology Varg wants to get rid off. He lives as a savage while others are actully trying to come up with viable solutions to solve the mess we're in.

He doesn't seem to know what he is talking about when it's about genetics. He claims that white people are neanthertals and blacks are humans or something like that.

He literally doesn't say that all you dumb anglo cunt

Because varg is an white trash , nigger tier , idiot

>Mfw I'm 6'1, black hair and hazel eyes
>Entire DNA is Western and Northern European aside from like 1/64 Mohawk Indian which is too low to even count but I'm an autist
>Swedish, Dutch, Scots-Irish

>Yfw you realize that the Mediterraneans were degenerate assfuckers who used Germanic tribes to actual conquer anything because they're just as bad as Jews in getting other people to do their dirty work, case in point, look at the Germani corporis custodes
>literally elite unit of Germanic pagans hired by Romans to defend the highest ranked Imperials because the Romans were too pussy to actually do anything

Mediterraneans on suicide watch

Even though my future wife is Italian so I should probably watch what I say.

where did he say that?

>Yfw you realize that the Mediterraneans were degenerate assfuckers who used Germanic tribes to actual conquer anything because they're just as bad as Jews in getting other people to do their dirty work, case in point, look at the Germani corporis custodes
the empire peaked in 117AD, when 99% of legionary units would be Italic given that citizenship was a requirement

the Roman conquests were almost an entirely Italic achievement, not that I expect someone with that meme flag to show any sign of intelligence