Holy shit is fox news /our station/ ?

holy shit is fox news /our station/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does she keep obsessing over this nig and giving him attention?

watch him be time's person of the year even though all he did was causing 1 week of player protests (which were mostly about trump anyway) and has no relevance outside of america

literally cant think of a single more obnoxious group of people than mainstream american conservatives

Now that would be an actual BASED black man

Why is your country obsessing over nogs and why does your country give nogs that much attention, though?

the mainstream american libtards ?

Because they know they're right but dread seeing people fight for a better station in society
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Because it's funny.

>42

>watch him be time's person of the year

he was already named another popular site's person of the year

Brrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppp
Brrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp
Brrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappppppp

>why is your country obsessing over nogs

Hans, do you not see the irony in your statement?

at least i can laugh at them

>GQ
>popular

>White men go off to die in battle.
>Lazy nigger stays behind kneeling.

We like muslims more than blacks, but if a black person is also a muslim it only makes it better

Agreeing with anything a cuckservative controlled opposition like foxcucks says should be enough reason to reevaluate your principles.

Nyan desu. Ese es goyom

>niggers kneel to the national anthem rather than stand
>kneeling is a sign of submission
>standing is a sign of a strength and unity
Will never not be funny

Ugh. You have to understand that our constitution was written by White English men of great genetic stock and intelligence. All these larping Germans like Tomi Lahren and the Midwest writ large are simply incapable of appreciating civic discourse. Their teutonic dimwit prevents it. That’s the true reason America is dead.

irony being he was adopted by an all white family

(((time)))
(((GQ)))

What did she mean by this? Seriously, I don't get it

besides the meme i actually never fucking know. I like that Tucker guy always questioning wtf happened with vegas

She likes the BBC.

>watch him be time's person of the year

In all seriousness the winner this year should be kim jong un. 2017 was slow as fuck and barely anything happened. The threat of war was probably the most interesting thing.

kek, underrated

Let's be honest here for a second, ok? If there's a muslim problem it's within the UK and you know it. You can project all you want, but Birmingham is lost and acid/terror attacks are part and parcel of your island.

I know it's really easy to attack Germany because of "muh refugees" and all, but the shit that is going on in the UK is not even sweden tier. Atleast their broods can build bombs.

You can't Brexit like you should, your women are fugly, your men are weak, your beer tastes like shit, it's raining 360 days per year and you live in a 1984 surveillance state that will probably get you jailed up to 15 years just for lurking here.

How can you still bigmouth? You should be ashamed of that flag. Sincerely.

Ah, and don't forget to bin your butterknife, mate, you don't want your faggot patrol coming to arrest you additionally for wearing the wrong nail polish.

rekt

>During WW2
>Negroes entrusted with simple job
>load these munitions on ship, please, just be careful.
>Blow ship up
>Biggest explosion ever in America
>Protest, take a knee
meanwhile in Okinawa
>we Marines know we will probably die storming beach, taking island
>do it anyway
>20,000 casualties.
Not much more you can say. We are so unlike them. It's just not a good fit.

American negro's weren't in front line combat units in WW2, he would have been a truck driver or something in the rear echelon.

Where else can he be kneeling?

Underrated

>88

seems fitting for that burn

Saved

>thanks for nothing faggot.

Why do Americans have such a hard-on for their so-called "D-Day"? Are you all gay?

But user, we were the one who got the dick

>D-Day
Because we bushwacked you faggots.

It's the last time Europe was available for them.

Since then they always receive them like the undesirables they are.

>Discourse
Bavarian servility has ruined the American experiment.

>we
You? You never contributed anything to the nation you were born into and never will.

good fucking goy!

>Have two "decent" seasons (the rest of the team carried him)
>After that go to shit
>Sense the end is near
>Start taking knees
>Get cut
>"Hurr durr, no one will hire me because I took a knee, not because I am a mediocre at best QB."

Fucking Christ...

>muh Jews

As in, he would be confined to base before he was hung.

This is shameless propganda. Kapernick has address the "disrespecting the troops" meme directly and Fox News continues to spread lies.

fuck off old media nigger

they are as bad as CNN or any other jew propaganda machine

>Sputin

>muh racial discrimination against criminals

This is /my post/

>implying fighting Hitler was a good thing
>our station
please go back to plebbit

>the absolute state of the United States of Israel

You're all a disgrace.

coalburner

>Paying attention to what a woman says.

>Not demanding she shut her word hold and get naked

Nigga, u gay and a SJW

>that reddit spacing
fuck you nazi scum we are doing fi...

I really tire of waiting for the civil war.

>he still thinks it's just about muh troops

>the nfl has only taken a single digit percent loss in viewership due to this

Why are whites so god damn cucked?

The faux-patriotism of anthems was only introduced recently and bootlicking cunts think it means anything. The only fucking thing worse than that is being so retarded you think it's meaningful to protest it.

This is like a rerun of when they added "under god" to the pledge in the 50s. Actual braindead morons will insist it was ever thus.

What the fuck do you know about what we do for our country, Hans? Why don't you make some more "Refugees Welcome" signs, dress like a whore and walk the streets of Berlin at night?

>Why is your country obsessing over nogs and why does your country give nogs that much attention, though?

Nogs are throwing temper tantrums to get some attention and other SJWs are jumping on board to throw even bigger tantrums.

It's all a bunch of butthurt and attention grabbing.

>ever thus

Then what is about? Uppity blacks having their own opinions?

Because it's not like your people met trucks of peace every damn weekend or your public parties turns into rape orgies.
4th reich all you want you weak fucktard.

I'll be sitting here and enjoy shitposting while you desperately try to turn the reality around

hahahaha whites are such cucks