en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Anti-Polonism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oy vey!

Based Poland

Based Poland

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS INTERVENE AND MEDIATE POLISH-GERMAN SHITFLINGING

Will this timeline have after credits

>outside a synagogue.

Despite the hostel owner’s aggressive right-wing rhetoric, it seems as though exceptions can be made, so long as foreigners pay their bills. Local media reported that some of the rooms in the hostel are being rented out by Ukrainians, for whom Poles still bear enough animosity stemming from last century’s ethnic conflicts.

Slavs are so fucking retarded. Get your shit straight.

after the nukes fall, there will be a bloopers reel too

>memeing in real life
>actually banning people you don't like

Get your shit together mutt, the hostel owner just loves good banter and fresh memes

Can confirm, have seen in a vision

YyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssassssSSSS!!!!

the longest wsg ylyl ever

>Poland is actually literally Hitler
Is a shitfaced KURWAAAAAA the new Zeig Heil?

They also revealed the new faucets for the showers...

based poland

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Polish sentiments, because at this point in time Europe has not yet relearned how to be nationalistic. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the hopelessly cucked societies they've been for the past decades. Poles are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a nationalist mode, and Poles will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

keked and capped

10/10

wew

MY SIDES

I agree. Or at least that's a major social force I'd like to see.

kurvá

Kek and saved.

that was brtty good my fellow pole

top kek based poland

well memed my friend, just replace "anti-Polish sentiments" with "antipolonism" next time, it fits better that way

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Anti-Polonism

N I C E.

God damn it, this must be the THIRD fucking dejy-vu I had in such a situation on this site in such a copypasta.....
FUCK, what is this sorcery?

for anyone who doesnt understand the meme

Fuuug, you're right, I should've known better

>Ukrainians
>Poles still bear enough animosity
No we hate Bandera and not all Ukrainians.

Psych-op against Poland. Anybody can own hostel and print some shit on the door to discredit Poles.

Haha

Poland became surprisingly racist when they annexed you know where.

Not complaining, maybe they could give it back to prevent more racism.

It's just nano bog bots all the way down

noice

WEW

>tfw when u read it in her fucking voice

Pretty good rule of thumb desu

Based
Catholics still have hope

>

>Rybak is currently serving a short jail term for inciting racial hatred from an incident dating back to November 2015, where at a nationalist rally in Wroclaw, he burnt an effigy of a Jew. His defense at the time, was that he was burning an effigy of George Soros, but didn’t know what he looked like.
my fucking sides