Do all girls go through a slut phase?

Do all girls go through a slut phase?

I know people say date but don't marry a slut, but what if all girls are at some point in their lives? It seems to be pretty normal desu. Plus guys sleep around all the time too, so I don't see the big deal.

>pic related

She's gotten over hers and is now marrying Liam Hemsworth.

No

Yes, they're all whores.

I don't sleep around because I don't want to get AIDS.

Whenever I ask them to go to do a blood test and full body checkup for AIDS, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, etc , the sluts act all offended as if they're virgins. And yes, I told them that I would pay for it if they would go for the tests.

My wife went through a slut phase, thankfully I am mature enough to understand that every woman needs to explore her sexuality with men of all walks of life in order for her to realize exactly what she wants. We just got married (we're in our 30's) and got a cat. She has a few kids which I love to death, which is another benefit of her slut phase. I get he joy of raising children without having to do all the hard work of the early stages of their lives. I am actually living the dream here.

You know, there's things called condoms right?

Hahahahahaha...

Cuck.

>do all girls..

because you let them

You know, there's this thing called "mouth sores" right?

Hell, what if I accidentally nick myself with my shaver? I wouldn't want to be sentenced to a death penalty because of a whore.

OK, be a virgin then.

Enjoy your AIDS, mate.

you virgins dont understand a thing about love. my wife has three sons and they are the best thing that happened in my life. she is the light of my life.

Preggo!
I can't wait to see her pregnant nudes.

>Flag
Checks out

Not all.
But yes quite a lot of people have to "learn lessons the hard way", the only way for them to grow as a person is through life experiences - life experiences which aren't always positive experiences.

This.

Find a girl and redpill her. The release she gets from the blue pill into the redpill will make her forever greatful to you.

That fellow is providing... PROVIDING, with his OWN MONEY, for children that are not his spawn!

That is so fucking cuck.

>my wifes son

Top tier trolling, very convincing.

What's the problem if you have kids of your own?

You're still furthering your genetic lineage that way and everyone's happy.

This whole witch hunt against single mothers smacks of ignorance and delusion. Especially when you factor in the fact that once you're on the wrong side of 30, that's 90% of the dating pool.

>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

Gave me a chuckle, leaf.

C U C K
U
C
K

Top tier leafbait