Shuumatsu no Izetta

Do you think Izetta scored?

With a date like this, I find it hard to imagine she didn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/pojhcv.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=K4op_44Dn-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is water wet?

Fine certainly was.

There's been zoom ins of there face in the final frame, if they aint kissing, there about too.

The claim they had sex is alot more in question though.

Fine made Izetta weak in the knees

a.pomf.cat/pojhcv.webm

I just remembered the video of the Pandora dub somebody posted and how painful it was.

Nope, they are friends and nothing more.

The date says otherwise.

Friends do nighttime strolls all the time.

Nope, I don't remember anything close to lesbian sex being shown in this series.

Not while caressing each other cheeks.

>date

Nothing wrong with spending quality time with a friend when both could die the next day

That was lewder than I thought.

Everything wrong with replying two times though.

Where did Izetta learn to be such a charmer? Is she just a natural?

She's going to die soon, so she might as well alpha up before it happens.

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate Eylstadt and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just hot, fiery hatred and I always wanted the archduchess to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no clone is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill, and it's time for Izetta to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Sophie's so cool, I want her to nuke my country.

She looks better than Izetta for sure.

kys

But he's right.

No

Such a lust for revenge

I want her to survive and regain her will to live. But this won't happen. Nothing good will ever happen to her.

They just want an evil witch that kills people as an opponent.

Maybe if you like EDGE with an extra helping of EDGE and a side of EDGE hold the mayo.

Stop parroting.

Come on, Anonymous.

We all know that if she were any more of an edgemeister, she'd literally be a character in Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai.

I am going to enjoy seeing the evil Sophie btfo by the beautiful and pure Izetta.

>straight girl is evil while the lesbian is beautiful and pure

Does not compute.

>straight girl is evil while the lesbian is beautiful and pure
>Does not compute.
Indeed.

Sophie will go down surely, but she's taking the yuri nation with her.

>Sophie will go down surely
Yep.
>but she's taking the yuri nation with her.
Nah.

You don't need braincells to know that is the only ending.

only subtext

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>it's an atomic bombs are evil and so are the country that uses them episode

Surprised they didn't just make the United States of Atlanta the bad guys...yet.

Same character?

girls can't love girls!

Anons, it was a metaphor. They weren't literally going "on a magical broomstick ride." Don't be so naive and literal-minded.

You know? I kinda love the implications of the previous episode.

>Made war against entire NotEurope.
>Sign a pact of no aggression with the NotRusia.
>Prepare a fucking nuclear bomb to force the entire NotEurope into submission.

>Not inviting the NotRussian to the peace negotiations.
>Planning to attack NotRussia only after the rest of the continent have surrendered under the threat of a nuke.

Apparently, the NotRussia is stubborn enough to keep on fighting after a nuke have been delivered to another country, and strong enough to not mess with them if there's another conflict with another country.

Fuck, apparently the NotGerman are planning to go to war with the NotRussia even with a nuke on their hands.

Done:
youtube.com/watch?v=K4op_44Dn-U

Atlanta is going to steal the mahoubomb in the finale and pave the way for an S2 that never happens.

Just what you'd expect from the master, Yoshino.

This is amazing.

Perfect.

>Implying Atlanta war dick didnt became flaccid the moment Sophie leveled London on her own

Im glad they didnt become relevant, Atlanta had no place in the story and conflict whatsoever

Nice desune

I'm embarrassed for everyone involved.

But it was okay.

Simply perfect.

BRAVO

I unironically like this even though it's technically an AMV.

OST when. I need it

If it was a metaphor then it's up for interpretation. Did the director say what he meant by that metaphor? Did he even say it was a metaphor? Or did he say nothing because it's to be understood literally - a magical broomstick ride in a show about a witch and her idol she feels indebted to?

10 days.

Of course it is up for interpretation, that's kind of the point of creative media. But you can't go saying that then flinging out
>Did the director say
As if it were some kind of argument.

You can't have it both ways, user, so which is it? Open to interpretation or locked to the director's intentions?

Well seeing as she was quite literally killing herself to facilitate the date I'd very much hope so.

This thread is getting weird again.

It's just anons grasping at straws as usual.

I'll grasp your straw, mate.

>Apparently, the NotRussia is stubborn enough to keep on fighting after a nuke have been delivered to another country, and strong enough to not mess with them if there's another conflict with another country.
You can really feel the influence of Wargaming with this.

It's open to interpretation until the director gives us something concrete. And until that happens, all this yuri is just subtext with nothing real.

Izetta's score scored. Can't wait for the OST.

Its not fucking subtext.

Please tell me this is just one guy replying to himself. Not even /u/ is this easy to troll.

Okay, where is the overt yuri text?

That's the answer I expected, but somehow I am still disappointed in you, user.

Word of God is a terrible thing to live by; this board may as well not exist if that's the best level of discussion we can hope to have.

I'm not trolling. It's just that somebody's wrong on the internet, and I feel I must convince them to remove their yuri goggles and see the reality in all its crushing splendor.

If the day is saved because Sophie cannot fight superior Volgarian mid-war stalanium armored tank units coming to liberate the people of Eys with their impressive speed, precise on the move shooting, and advanced log based cloaking devices then we can be sure Serb has provided them with accurate information to portray. Very much unlike those weak Panzer IIIs that were destroyed by simple medieval weapons due to their poor build quality and untrained crews rushed to the front to soften infantry positions for sure.

You're just a het faggot butt hurt that its canon now.

Only 5 days more till the ending and /u/shitters calling the show shit because their delusion didnt happen at all

What exactly is canon now?

>tfw every volgan soldier is wearing ushanka and when he's not fighting inferior germanian army he's giving food to the civilians and dancing to kalinka

The broomstick ride was a (incredibly obvious- not sure how you missed it-) metaphor for the tender caresses of first (and, of course, last) love.
Go ahead, try and prove me wrong.

Not to mention they kiss off-screen

If notGermany's revolution didn't happen, can we say that the notRussian revolution didn't happen either? Perhaps Communism never happened.

Oh no user. I don't think it will be a yuri end.
They fell in love, they made love.
Now Izetta will die or disappear after exhausting herself through use of the jewel and Fine will be consigned to a loveless relationship with the King of England.

It's really the only way it can end.

Say something nice about this kind and innocent girl.

She had two hard lives.

She's an okay singer?

She probably burned very nicely.

She's a rare limited edition first print.

There's no proving you wrong (or right for that matter) because it's your interpretation of what you think is a (incredibly obvious) metaphor. I can just as easily drum up a different but equally viable interpretation, but I don't even need to as the metaphor might not even be there. What you're experiencing is called confirmation bias.

You (that is, the both of you) are shitting up this thread (and probably several others by merely being around this one), and it's my (objective) opinion that you clearly need to get a room (that you can have buttsex in).

I wanna fug her.

She proves that straight women are evil.

Shit, you're right.
Sophie was betrayed by /het/ princess for being /het/ herself.
But what about this sexually frustrated lady? Is she evil too?

She's molesting discarded Sophie clones

She doesn't seem to be very happy about anything she's doing and the only other female she's ever been shown within a mile of is a psychopathic zombie so who knows.

There's literally (by which I mean literally (as opposed to figuratively (though this doesn't need to be said (thus the parentheses)))) nothing wrong with writing your sentences like a lisp function.

Chances are she was forced to eat Sophie's zombie cooch to keep her spirits up in the times between killing Eylstadtians.
Science division-chan has a hard life.

Your face when?

>eat Sophie's zombie cooch to keep her spirits up in the times between killing Eylstadtians
It doesn't seem to work that well.
Maybe that makes her so pissed.

Hardly a surprise.

Will this have been his last major appearance in the show? If so, then I'm okay with that.

>I'm disappointed
Fuck off, you're not my real dad!