Annual Tor/a/dora with Oreimo after Christmas stream!

Annual Tor/a/dora with Oreimo after Christmas stream!

minorin best

Taiga is best.

-abusive
-looks like a child
-napoleon complex
-upset because she is lazy and rich
-clumsy

+she's a woman

don't see the appeal.

The "she's a woman" part doesn't just add, it multiplies all the previous aspects by -1 so that they all become positive.

Taiga > Ami > Minori

Normalfag detected.

>Normalfag detected.

So its "normal" to like someone with no redeeming quality?

>ami > minorin
cuck detected

Which episode is this now?

Taiga is an endearing tsundere who defrosts very nicely. Being a loli is only a huge plus that works to her benefit as a palmtop tiger who's fierce, but is tiny and cute. She has an aggressive and defensive front, but it's just a mechanism she uses to protect herself due to trust issues, among other things. Taiga isn't lazy at all and the reason for her temper has nothing to do with any of that. Clumsy only only makes her more moe.

>not knowing why he's a normalfag
So new.

Oreimo never actually happens, though.

Nani?

>unironically liking Taiga
I feel bad for you cucks

>not liking*
Otherwise you wouldn't make sense.

Toradora just started

Why is this considered good?

I binged Toradora the other day, it was magnificent. But now i feel empty, and I'm going to be alone for christmas and i dont know what to do

Goddammit fuck shit

Daijoubu, user?

Obviously, we all have our own favorite within each show, but what if you had to choose between the two controversial heroines?

Would you rather a Taiga or a Kirino?

MELLI KURISUMASU

HE SKIPPED YAME YAME YAME YAMERO

>NO MAGICK ITEM

Pffft, there's no contest.

In fact Oreimo's usually brought up as a joke when referencing Toradora aka Greatest Love Story Ever Told.

>as a palmtop tiger who's fierce, but is tiny and cute.

It's happening right now

Taiga is CUTE.

KKN coming up

>kuroneko wins and kirino is blacked in america

bad end means no s2?

GOOD END

Don't miss the last 3 ep's, user.

I want fuck Ami

should I go back and watch oreimo tv 12 or just skip it

You should skip the entire thing, it's fucking trash.

You should take a rope and skip your life.

Please leave this website

PURE PURE PREDO

Episode 12 tv is non-cannon. The only difference is she stays and the show ends there. It wasn't designed to be watched.

So the one we just watched is an OVA or BD or what

There are two different version. Episode 12 (TV) aired on tv and ended the anime there. The Blurays came with episode 12 True Route (which is what we watched) which continues the story as it was in the light novel. 13, 14, and 15 are all canon and a straight adaptation.

Episode 12 (tv) only exists because the show didn't have the broadcast schedule for 15 episodes, so they needed a conclusive episode 12 rather than one that just continued the story.

There is no reason to watch episode 12 (tv) unless you're just interested in seeing what the non-canon tv ending was like.

Sakurasou starting.

>only one more day of KKN

Yeah I noticed the "True Route," I just thought that was a thing they did for fun, but I forgot that S2 was aired much later.

If Ryuuji ever actually entertained Ami's feelings for even a second would things have been different? Or would she stop liking him the second he seemed interested?

Pretty sure its 99% because they couldn't get slots on tv for 15 episodes since it's a very unconventional length. But yes, there is no real reason to watch non-true route.

Been watching on my own time and I fell behind again as I usually do.
I always forget how great Toradora is, so every year it's magical again. I'm non-stop smiles most every episode. Really need to update my archive though.
>You'll never have such a close and casual relationship where contact like this is completely natural
It hurts.

>watching the sub
Rie Kugimiya is horrible

Why haven't you killed yourself yet for being such an insufferable faggot?

>Dub

I watched Dub because Minori VA is Ikamusume VA. Keked the whole time thinking about it

coalgirls when?