Meme magic isn’t rea-

Meme magic isn’t rea-

Damn near prophetic

I've seen too many "coincidences" these last 18 months for there not to be some sort of outside influence on our reality

Judge Dredd has a lot of great examples in its history of predicting what's to come. I need to find my folder of them

Its meme magic. You know how many copies of that comic were printed over time,? 100,000s. It entered the collective consciousness, which manifests our reality

Keep peeling a the onion user. Eventually you'll realize we're not in a political war or even an information war but actually a spiritual war.

Don't peel the onion, juice it if you want to be like Dredd.

>a spiritual war
We have to go deeper, this is a war for the very concept of reality.

Find me the one where the chimp mafia is running around so judge dredd tells a mother chimp that he's arresting her son and she responds, "iggy a good boy, he didn't do nothin" or something along those lines. I had a folder too but formatted my hard drive on accident

>formatted my hard drive on accident
Let me guess, you deleted system32?

How do you even draw parallels between "fat people deserve more food" and "Im' fat and against fascism"?

>formatted my hard drive on accident

And I'm at the top trying to save us all from a false flagged armegeddon.

All the anti Christian shills and daily jew ama threads are because of me btw

its not a meme when intelligent peoiple could predict what was going to happen based on current trends. If the writer of that comic predicted that back in '82 imagine what another 35 years will bring

It's an external hard drive, I tabbed to auto complete a command to format my thumb drive but forgot I had an external mounted. The auto complete used the first drive in mount so that was that.
>tfw lost my books and 2000 AD comics

Judge Dredd is so based. SJW Comics can't wait to get their grubby little hands on him. I can see it now. He'll be made to take his mask off after he comes out as Gay signifiying him finally being free to be himself, and after that he will start defending minorities from evil white people and their dastardly machinations.

I'll leave and a huge spike of anti christian, pro jew, anti meme magic, anti this anti that increases. Then the islamists come trying to chip away at my barrier using my own rhetoric tactics against my people.

It's pretty sad desu but I'm in too deep regardless

Wait but unless you actually overwrote everything there's a good chance you can just fix the partition table up and recover some or all of the filesystem.

Keep fellating yourself, retard. How much of a faggot do you have to be to fantasize about being outraged in the future? I doubt Rebellion will be bought off by Disney. Marvel, DC, and Star Trek/Wars already had a fanbase of leftists, they just pandered to them. 2000 AD has been going strong because of their views, not despite them so they don't need to pander.
>I am worried about Lord of the Rings though

ha ha ha oh wow

>Lord of the Rings
Streetwise Gamgee.jpg