Promised Neverland Ch. 19

Chapters up.
mangastream.com/r/neverland/019/3883/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWOZpvCknGw
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/147980179/#147980179
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This manga has improved, characters feel more like characters now.

Damn, Ray is such a smug fucker. I love him.

End of chapter

Mama x Ray doujinshi when. I need it.

this manga really likes it's full page surprise peekaboos and yet they always get me just a little bit

>If I'm not crazy, Ray might be actually planning to...
sacrifice himself to ensure they survive?

Sister Harambe is full shit and I think she is going to die when it is time to escape.

Notice what they didn't talk about. Mom didn't ask about her key getting stolen and Ray didn't bother giving her an explanation for it.

>Nothing can go wrong

Wew might as will stab half the kids with a fork Norman.

sacrifice Don and Gilda i think.

So she'll presumably claim that she wants to help them escape in order to make Mom look bad and get her position, but she probably intends to betray them at the last moment and be the one who foils an escape that Mom was careless about.

>yfw she and Mama have full on Kung-fu battle but its also a Keikaku battle as they reveal they've poisoned each other in elaborate ways

So whose ruse will win in the end?

Moma's

Phil's

I like the fact that Don and Gilda got over it after Emma and the others apologized instead of having the conflict drag out for a bunch of chapters.

no she legit wants to kill Mom to become the new Mom after arresting the killers. That's where Ray using Don and Gilda as scapegoats will play in.

She wouldn't need to get the kids involved or tell them anything to do that.

I don't know what Ray really feels like, in this chapter he felt remorse for trying to sell out Don and it would be weird to feel remorse for him if you gonna betray him anyways to escape

I think Ray will sacrifice himself, he is not a cold heart bastard and has shown feelings, he probably just thinks he isnt worthy of escaping since a lot of other kids died because of him

I have a feeling Mama's is full of keikaku and is totally feeding Ray false information instead. No idea where this whole sister Harambe thing is going to turn into.

>It's not like I care about you or anything, baka!

Ray will probably try to sacrifice himself but will be saved by Emma.

Yeah, it doesn't look like Mama actually believes what Ray is saying. Not sure why Krone is offering to help, though I'm guessing she'll try to ship the kids and take out Mama at the same time.

Mama looks so smug all the time, it's hard to tell what she's thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

yes pls

Alright so the Kids now know Krone is vs Mama

So all that's left is to pin Mama vs Krone.

Then you can do sneaky stuff when both of them are busy keeping each other in check.

who many keikkaku dori death note edit can/should we make?

Norman doesn't look the least bit unfazed

He was waiting for this

They should accept the alliance because it may be the quickest way to obtain informations on the outside world.
Of course Krone will try to betray them last minute, but they can prepare against that

Sister krone is underestimating the kids I bet. Remeber mama had to tell her these kids are extra super special.

Emma is gonna need to work over time since it seems both Norman and Ray are kinda suicidal.

>Volume 1 is flying away
And Sup Forums was saying this was likely to be axed for being a non action manga kn WSJ. Then everything else that started at the same time this manga was axed instead.

Any cool extras in the volume?

volume one sell i like shit 24k for the next snk.

>>Volume 1 is flying away
Source? How much has it sold?

And in our defense, we weren's aying that this series was bad (at least I wasn't), we just didn't trust that Jump's Japanese target audience would appreciate it.

Yeah, in 3 days, not in one week

reposting extras from the tankobon

What the hell are you saying? Check your grammar.

can someone translate this? just for curiosity

Holy shit this is good.

I wonder when we'll get Mom's backstory

mama

Damn and now wait a whole week for the next chapter.. but really, what's Mama's deal? What's Ray's deal? What's the demons deal? What's everybody's deal

>planning to save YOU TWO

he is not planning to go from the start

So the serial numbers tatooed on their neck aren't done in any particular order, they just have random numbers like license plates. Seems ineffecient.

end

still shit.

>Connie last moment

NO

NOOOOOOOOO

It can be easy to forget how young these kids are with their levels of intelligence. Don (and Norman?) is the only kid who has reached 5 feet.

Why didn't she protect her smile?

The list of unanswered questions keeps growing, can't wait for the pay off

Phil the mad man

I feel Phil gonna play an important role later, he is too smart at his age. I can say he is Ray level.

Clearly Phil has a keikaku that neither Norman nor Mom will see coming. He'll be the one to save the day.

I like to think that the author already knows how to end all this, at least I hope so, if not it's gonna be a mess

I hope so, would be amazing if it really happened.

>guiding emma to discover the morse codes
>distracting mama on the field

Anyone have a definitive number on the amount of layers of keikaku here?

I had a shitty theory where the codes were to be read backwards, so that there is a logical sequence. If you read them backwards, then mama's code is the oldest, then ray, norman and emma. And now we now that Ray is probably the oldest of the three, since he will become 12 in january

We should all put our autism together and figure it out

explain further

That makes sense.

I'm not sure if that's true, but there is one thing that stands out to me ALL of their serial numbers end in 4.

If I recall correctly I posted a thread just before chapter 9 came out, and I was shitted over and mostly ignored. But, hey, this is Sup Forums

I don't have the data I collected in the pc I'm using, I'll try to find the thread in the archives

so i take it like this:

XXYNN

where NN is the farm code
Y is the batch code (one batch is 2 years)
and XX is their personal serial number.

Is that correct?

Too many layers
>youtube.com/watch?v=fWOZpvCknGw

I believe that is what he is saying, although it is read right to left.

It's Krone vs Mama AND the kids.

Here was my take

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/147980179/#147980179

(note that the info on the characters was at the time chapter 8 was out).

if you read the codes backwards you can arrange the kids in order, but your explanation can be right too. I'm not too sure about the far code. since in chapter 7, when Isabella contacts Grandma, she says that Grace Field is plant number 3, and not number 94
Unless 94 is the code for the place they were born into and spent their first year of life

So Gilda has green hair uh

This is autism, but the good kind.

Yeah I know thank you

All according to Norman's plan. You guys do know he plans to use Mama Krone right? There's no way he'd just forget about her, and they've already made an effort to show she's incompetent.

Is this author note by Kaui Shirai or by Posuka Demizu?

>"with that unbelievably short rope"
Yup, like I suspected mama most likely knows that Norman set up a fake rope and tricked Ray into revealing he was a spy and most likely knows he's feeding her false information.