Can we have a body dysmorphism thread going? Death acceptance, trannies and feminists welcome

Can we have a body dysmorphism thread going? Death acceptance, trannies and feminists welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=16W7c0mb-rE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._N._Vijayan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate my culture. I hate my country.

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Love = love

>Love = love
Love is a social construct.

In reality, it is a chemical reaction in the brain, nothing more.

LOVE IS LOVE AND ANYONE CAN LOVE ANYONE. THATS WHY LOVE IS SO GOOD

Once more, all organic life (you and I) is nothing more then a genetic mutation... an accident.

In the vast nothingness of the universe we accidentally became something.

Love isn't real, life is an accident, deal with it.

>Muh mental illness

>Describing the base constituents of a high order phenomenon invalidates the higher order consequences of said phenomenon.

Humans are just a specific arrangement of atoms. Therefore, murder is invalid.

Yep, the "crime" of murder is a social construct.

damn bro, you're so fricking redpilled and have such a high IQ, how much rick and morty you been watching?

>Watching the electric Jew
>Ever

youtube.com/watch?v=16W7c0mb-rE

Get educated.

Poor arguments. By reducing every thought to a "social construct" and rejecting it based on that criteria, you only highlight the subjective nature of reality. Which is your intention, but your implied conclusion that I should arbitrarily reject selected constructs is nonsensical, since you've eliminated all context. Without context you simply strengthen the worldview that we should arbitrarily pick and choose what we believe, instead of using evidence, history, and our understanding of reality. Under that subjective paradigm I would gladly choose to value things like love while opposing things like murder, which renders your argument moot.

mein cynic and nihilist, don't let oxytocin and endorphin kick in man!

More like grating.

That's a USA thing, in Europe fat people are just..fat.

Organic-based animation =/= consciousness
Life itself may have been an accident, but consciousness goes beyond.
Can you deny it?
I'm not saying you have a 'soul' or anything silly like that, but consciousness is more than just biology, even if biology is what tethers it and allows it to manifest.

You don't have to be a christcuck, but nihilism is no better.

Did he died?

SHADILAY

Meanwhile in tf2

Doesn't count. Makifags are subhuman to begin with

The very second his eye's rolled in the back of his head/

The internet is emergence of super AI, we're at the heart of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._N._Vijayan
yeah he ded

Oh look a virgin

>As he posts a gif of a tv-show

You're the kind of people I would want to see in real life, just to see how and if you function.

this post is too high iq for these retarded niggers

its pretty scary. for a second he know that something very wrong is happening.

I know one of these fat activists. She’s been one for decades before it got mainstream attention.

She is, as you can guess, extremely weird and messed up. I kind of like her in a sense, though, because she’s intelligent and has interesting things to say about other topics. But i think the fat thing is just an attempt to cover up pain or mental problems. I can see glimpses of her thinking it’s not a good position, but then she’ll just run back to it again. She’s really nervous all the time. I feel bad for he,r but don’t like how she’s influenced people with her opinions.

dude this shit is fucking infantile zeitgeist 9th grade intro to philosophy gasper noe literally retarded tier philosophy. it allows you reduce all existence to really simple concepts and then to engage in tactical nihilism when the end result of your petulant way of thinking is suicide and i highly suggest that you see through your pleb-tier fedora weltanschauung to the end with a bullet to the brain you utter fucking faggot