Is Contra literally our guy?

Is Contra literally our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy is sad. I cant watch him and not feel bad for his father

but his videos are fun, user. I know he's a lefty but he makes fun of both the left and the right

odd creature. do not want

No he doesnt. Hes a psuedo intellectual that went the freak show route and is actually super sexist.

Women arent dumb

>and is actually super sexist
wait wat?

Contra points mimicks girls and whenever he does it hes either awkward or ditzy.

He fetishized what "womanhood" is and built his entire schtick on a weak foundation. I know its you using a proxy. Scrub yourself from the internet you are an embarrassment. Youre not on screen talent. Youve relegated yourself to the production room with the other freaks

Just give me a quick rundown.

Every time I give an e-celeb a chance, I get totally disappointed.

He's a girl

Contra pisses me off. He's like all those guy with the glasses reviewers but somehow even gayer, also can't argue worth a shit. Every time I see his faggot face I wanna throw him into traffic.

FUCK YOU OP

Stop shilling your dishonest, anti-scientific trash here, faggot.

Alt Hype BTFOing that thing was neat, though.

Our guy definitely. So is Blair White. Totally our lads.

>Blaire White
nah

Youre a real piece of shit, OP

Yep. He who stares too long into the abyss etc etc.
The interesting thing is that he's trying to redpill his audience. Its not a Sup Forums redpill but he knows his audience is mosly 'slay queen yaaas' liberals and he prods them towards non-dogmatic issues (disavowed cultural appropriation, agrees degeneracy is a thing just thinks its ok in moderation)

You changed your proxy?

why are you promoting trannies op

are you a faggot? are you not white?

do you like degeneracy?

these are the real questions.

Its clearly contrapoints replying to his own thread

nope legitimately more than one person on pol, who'da thunk

retard

Ok. Sure

I don't get it. Isn't contrapoints a tranny? So why is he showing off his disgusting body in so many of his videos? Aren't trannies supposed to have body dysmorphia and feel disgusted by their own body?....
oh right! he's just an attention whore

This eunuch is being backed with serious money if you look at its patreon. The scripts seem to be written by someone else and contrapoints just knows how to use humour and fancy gimmicks to make liberal retards think he is destroying the right. In fact the arguments he makes never address any key points of his opponent and rely on misrepresentation. You can see he doesn't quite understand what he's arguing in the livestream debates, last time he rage quit after making zero arguments and made the excuse he had a 'voice lesson' kek. Some rich lefty is using this faggot as a mouthpiece. The viewer is supposed to be bowled over by the production, drag queen sassy humour and gimmicks of these vids so they ignore the absolute dogshit arguments.

>e-celeb thread
kys OP

also
>contra
LITERALLY WHO

Autogynophilia as is the case with 99% of 'trans women'. It's a fetish lifestyle they've managed to normalise hiding under the cloak of mentally ill body dysmorphia sufferers.

He is a guy, yes. But /ourguy/? I think not.

love this guy's videos, you can tell pol pushed him over the edge

Wow, Alternative Method was wrong about literally everything! Cherrypicked examples, tu quoque fallacies, and snivelry at another channel's popularity compared to his own.

Youre an abomination

IDK he kinda dismantled Contra's reasoning for race denial.

>you can tell pol pushed him over the edge
Tell me more, senpai

His muddled attempts at explaining genetic variation between haplogroups is pretty bad, the idea that you can take groups with 90%+ similarity on CERTAIN genes and call them a 'race' is pretty lulz. Do whites consider aborigines in Austalia part of their 'race'? Because, if you agree with Alternative Hypothesis about genetics, you do.

What the fuck is this faggot shit? If you watch trannies for entertainment you deserve to be killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

>His muddled attempts at explaining genetic variation between haplogroups is pretty bad
IDK he clearly pointed out that haplogroups just refer to ancestral markers whereas people's subjective views of race align almost exactly with whole-genomic cluster analyses. It's much more fitting to determine a species by comparing whole genomes than tracing ancestral lineage.

I think you missed his point though. His point wasn't that based on these criteria we should argue that races exist. His point was that leftist reasoning to deny subspeciation in humans could be used to deny subspeciation in ANY species.

There are chimps with less genetic variation than the different races in humans that are considered different subspecies

>le racial centrist

>tfw when you havn't watched Nick's video in years, and realize now the guy is a full blown tranny

Shit that's deep down the rabbit hole

t. The Golden One