WWW.Working!!

[DESIRE TO EXPLOIT PARTNER'S WEALTH INTENSIFIES]

The simple solution was to marry her and then handle the finances for her, Higashida.

The mum knows.

She'll come to appreciate having someone taking care of her retard daughter.

HIGASHIDA

Hmm, like who Shiho-chan?

Not enough Miri-chan.

Who?

Chocolate has to be the worst, most overplayed joke I've ever seen in an anime to date. Not even memeing.

Still good after all repetitions for me

What did he mean by this?

Its one of the weaker jokes, but I liked how they utilized it this episode.

I wouldn't mind her coming over to my place when there's no one else around.

Why is Hana hana an alien?

>That fucking outfit
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.
RETARDS AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE SEXY .

Please don't call my wife retarded

Did everyone drop this show? I don't think the last thread even reach bump limit.

Your wife is a retard. She's a ditzy bimbo but i'd splatter my seed on her without a second thought.

Nah it reached bump for the episode before

wew lad

Im really enjoying this show and im wondering if i should give the other seasons a go. Should i go back to the first season if im enjoying this show so much.

The thread has already been when the real episode was uploaded. You're posting in the 2 days late horriblesubs version.

No trigger posting allowed. Take your (you) and fuck off.

Haven't even watched the show but it was the most inquisitive image i had.

Probably because the people watching it got fragmented between those that realized that HS was late, getting BudLightSubs instead, and those that waited for the HS version.

I dropped the first seasons of Working too and I don't plan on going back. Every time I think about it, I remember the focus on the red haired bitch and then the sword girl and I just cannot develop any interest whatsoever.

The problem with the first three seasons was that they started so many storylines and waited till the third season to finish every single one of them while teasing you along the way. It's like starting every quest in an RPG and requiring you to reach end game to finish them all. Once you start the first season, you pretty much have to watch the rest to have any resolution, which is something I didn't really want from a mainly episodic SoL anime. Unlike the previous seasons, we are already getting some conclusions to things which probably why I'm enjoying this season as much as I am.

What did SHE mean by that.

Working threads usually never reached bump limit.

Just kiss already I actually hope they don't as it will kill a lot of the tension

Nah, they won't. Someone else will kiss instead.

So clever.

Girls in this are so much better than the ones in the other series

I miss Popura, normal and manager tho.

This series really fell off, it had so much potential, I thought it'd beat out the original working from the first 3 episodes, but it's fallen in to stale gags and CHOCOLATE SO RANDUM XDD memery.

What a shame, also aho a cute.

This is true, but I do miss Popura and Yamada

I want to take responsibility

I love this baka.

Nakamura really is excelling at his role

Fucking saved. His screaming is the best.