20,000 GENDERS CONFIRMED

20,000 GENDERS CONFIRMED
Sup Forums BTFO
I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtu.be/KJJx312qn44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If your goal is to convince me that leftists are like fungus, then yeah, we already knew that.

Also saged.

My gender is validated

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Bump

Transfaggots confirmed lower life-forms

>objectively measuring gender
I thought they said this was exactly what gender wasn't

The original paper this article and claim is based on comes from 1966 and was written by J.R. Raper. It does not say there are 23,000 sexes per se, but argues that there are a multitude of sexual mating types. The way this fungus breeds still requires genes from two different entities.

>leftists are now fungi

Lmao

They didn't measure it, they just politely asked the fungi to spread to the gender of their choice on the sheet.

who do i trust, a rapist or Discovery Magazine

So tranny’s are a fungus?

>mate with almost every individual in my species just by bumping into them
I don't get it I can do that too.

we evolved from fungus. mario bros movie wasn't fiction...

If genders are a social construct how does fungi have them if they have no consciousness?

Paul Stamets pls go

>gender is a social construct
>science proves nature has 20,000 genders

lol wut?

>People with made up genders are a fungus on society

I can accept this.

You're asking interesting questions. It's time for gulag.

Pic unrelated. Long ago zee and zer were pronouns used by male and female nazis. Now we have gender benders trying to appropriate these words. can we take them back?

Yeah?

It's fungus.

Next.

>humans should turn into fungus
This is literally what Judeo-Communists believe. No joke.

>we fungi now

Lol the nigger is the only male. Jesus fucking murder the jews please

>this one paper from the 60s claims that fungus has different mating patterns
>somehow this is the same as a contemporary political ideal that there are millions of different genders
>humans, a higher life from, are comparable to fungus
>therefore this applies, because I said so
Best part? Discovery paid someone to research, write, and publish this article.

>implying the number of genders in the spectrum can even be calculated by any finite number
It's not the 1950's anymore you fucking bigot.

>fungoids

>genders
Fake news, fungi have mating types.

fungus releases 20,000+ spores*

Fungi Propagation

Where do baby fungi come from? Well, when a mommy fungus and a daddy fungus love each other very much…or when just one fungus is lonely…well there's this stork, see? Hmm. This is going to be harder than I thought. As it turns out, fungi, nonphotosynthetic organisms that decompose food before absorbing it, have a lot of choices when it comes to reproduction. This is because most fungi can reproduce both sexually, requiring two parents to mix genes, and asexually, with only one parent. Not many living things can do both, but the fungi can.

Either way, most fungi reproduce using spores, tiny reproductive units capable of growing into mature organisms. Spores are sort of like seeds, but smaller and lighter. Some fungi can release literally trillions of spores at a time, which are dispersed over wind or water or by latching onto passing creatures. I guess that means that a stork actually could deliver a baby fungus.

>people are like fungus
So I can eat people?
wtf I love lefties now

What's the explanation here? Why does the fungus identify as GHSHGAKKDHJBSJHSHHB2+x2000 just to mate with whoever it bumps into?

So is gender not psychological, then? Can two human males reproduce if one agrees to identify as a 'she' while the other blows a load in his ass? That's incredible.

i'd fuck number 3 on the right pic
while tweaking those perky nipples

Idk what the deal with this language is, since gender is a social construct.

It's like race vs ethnicity. Race is a cultural determination not made by the individual being catagorized. For example, my fiance was jumped for having light skin in the projects as a child, but then moved to a town where she got called nigger. In one place her race was white, and another it was black, but the whole tine you was ethnically kenyan and irish (which is independent of public perception).

But with spores, there's no social activity which determines the gender of another spore, because one single spore will only ever be in communication with what it mates with, therefore there's no cultural determination of the appearance of each spore, and therefore no gender. However, the are multiple sexes, which is just a way to say there's certain spores with certain genetics that can only mate with and individual with certain genetics.

>while the other blows a load in his ass
>his

>A FUNGUS HAS 20,000 GENDERS
>HUMANS MUST HAVE THAT MANY TOO

kys

this

Hold on, isn't (((gender))) a manmade construct? That's what the progressives keep droning on about.
>fungus are humans.

The state of science journalism.

also this

kek liberals naturalism never ceases to amaze me

>ANIMALS ARE FAGS SO BEING A FAG IS OK
>Y-YES I KNOW ANIMALS ALSO EAT THEIR OWN SHIT uh

Fpbp

> animal kingdom has races
> hurr durr I'm le master rice

There's a mathematical argument why this doesn't work.
youtu.be/KJJx312qn44

Is it possible for fungi to be born gay? (thats the only important question)

I find it funny that they had a normal male, but not a normal female. Do they realize they are destroying their identity and diluting what it is to be a woman? No? Good.

>interdimensional spook
top kek

>If your goal is to convince me that leftists are like fungus, then yeah, we already knew that.

Are liberals becoming self-aware now?

Dolphins are thought of as the most intelligent non humanoid creatures on earth. They have been known to travel in packs and rape. Rape is now okay because it happens in the animal kingdom. Neat.

>humans are fugii now

i couldn't find 100% proof, but the name scharping and that fuckin face is very (((coincidental)))

>every time

>"you know what to do, Mr. Pence"

HAHAHAHA

its not about women its about white men.

Guess gender isn't a social construct after all.

Liberals are fungus. Cool.

>no related images
What is this device?

>doesn't see the sata outputs

It's made to transfer your consciousness and upload it into the cloud, where did you think microsoft got their "ai" from?

lab rats

>20,000 GENDERS CONFIRMED
after many brainlets copied this factoid, it lost something in translation, because originally it's around 27,000.
but not 27,000 genders: 27,000 sexes. gender is a social construct.

Mindset v0.2.5 ©2009 Self

B:\>Rightthink_2017.exe
Rightthink 2017 Cloud Edition ©2017 NWO

Thank you for choosing to install the mandatory mindset update for November 2017.

New features for November 2017:
Wordlist Update - 20,000 new genders added
Cloud Processing - Unload resource intensive thinking to remote MSM
Oppression Exaggeration - Updated arguments for nonrights

Press 'Y' to continue

Updating.........

Update failure. This patch can only be applied to Marxist® compatible systems.

B:\>

If it can mate with almost all individuals, doesn't that mean that there is just one gender? The 20 000 differences are just variation within that gender.

It's a transformer from a computer power supply

is this implying sjw's have been infected by a fungus? The fungus is controlling their brain.

take the fungus pill.

Checked but no, it's what Judeo-Capitalists believe. No joke.

>Completing a circuit within the same current
Hmm

I thought gender was a cultural creation

The implication here being "gender is not as simple as male and female you stupid goym"
Even though Fungi is an entire separate class of organisms and have nothing to do with animals, let alone humans.
And these are the people who will call you anti-science because you don't support the flavour of the month progressive issue.

I don't get it, isn't gender supposed to be a social construct? How tf can fungus have genders then???

>Transcontinental Mail-Male
Holy shit, I lost my shit.

>20,000 GENDERS
>fungus

WE'Z BE DIBERSEETEEZ AN' SHEEIT

So, which part of it makes sperm and which one makes eggs?
Are there really 20,000 variations of male, female, and hermaphrodite?

>20000 genders in a fungus.

Go mate with you shit talking mushroom.

what the fuck do they even mean by this

this also questioned my head.

No. Fungi is failed animalia.

Will this madness never end?

Is Jed a soyboy? I am sure he eats too much Mexican cooking.

>mushrooms
>a branch of life distinct from animals and plants
>having any relevance on tranny delusions

It's a ps2 controller plug

#iamfungus
#iammold
Let's get to work.

underrated

We also kill fungus for being a leech on society too

fpbp!