#CBTS 553 - PRAY for PEACE EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Everything (you) need to know is in the ORIGINAL Qmap, before count'em
a minimum of THREE fake Q's arrived to fight over which could co-opt
the ENERGY to not just LARP, but put serious CASH in their pockets.
Where is that map? Getting snuffed like all posts do because there is
no reliable archiving team. Suggestion? Glad you asked: COALESCE and get one together.

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET Point of contact ( POC ): Farmer's Union Rep: Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

HARVESTER's UNION POC: Bookman !!QfQSF97I4s6
MILLERS UNION POC: AntifungalLeafBread !!ED969JhqXgF

Here is all you really need to know about "Q":
Q had enough KEK to carry this log about events BEFORE THE STORM for this long.
What is the story here? THE STORM.

QMAP → (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) The only thing (You) really need to VERIFY.
Legend → (Cross-thread) Decoding CNC → (Cross-thread)
Signature → (Cross-thread)
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX (embed)
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/24/argentina-confirms-explosion-recorded-missing-submarine-case/
express.co.uk/news/uk/884033/oxford-circus-terror-latest-news-Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-royal-variety-performance
selangortimes.com/index.php?section=views&author_id=74&permalink=20130103145955-the-cia-man-and-the-malayan-emergency
twitter.com/LdeRothschild?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
yournewswire.com/george-soros-hides-billions-irs-tax-dodge/
nkleadershipwatch.org/2015/09/07/kim-jong-un-meets-with-cuban-delegation-and-attends-concert/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
routes.tips/blog/secrets_myths_and_legends_of_black_and_white_magic_in_turin
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Forty-Thousand-And-Up
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*INSPIRATION → (Cross-thread)

INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE → (Cross-thread)

>NEW
Dossier V2 → (Cross-thread)
ROB PAINTER IN-Q-TEL → (Cross-thread)
Buildings & Coordinates → (Cross-thread)
Strings V2 → (Cross-thread)
MB links → (Cross-thread)
Betsy D → (Cross-thread)
U1 Movement → (Cross-thread)
INQTEL RD → (Cross-thread)
RIZVI → (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread)
*MUELLER & DJT → (You) (Cross-thread)
Dossier GATE → (Cross-thread)
BO $$$ → (Cross-thread) & meme → (Cross-thread)
PG → (Cross-thread)

THE SWAMP → (Cross-thread)
THE CABAL V4 → (Cross-thread)
U1 DOJ Sheet → (Cross-thread)
U1 TIMELINE → (Cross-thread)
HUMA → (Cross-thread)
Holy See → (Cross-thread)
Al Waleed → (Cross-thread)
MS-13 → (Cross-thread)
SA Crackdown → (Cross-thread)
OBL History → (Cross-thread) CIA Asset → (Cross-thread)
Follow The Money → (Cross-thread)
Killary's History → (Cross-thread)
Killary's Body Count → (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread)
Deep State Ratlines → (Cross-thread)
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad → (Cross-thread)
Epstein Temple → (Cross-thread)
Podesta-Madeleine → (Cross-thread)
Comet [not] pingpong → (Cross-thread)
Trafficking Arrests → (Cross-thread)
*BlackRock → (Cross-thread)
Redshield → (Cross-thread)
$$$ → (Cross-thread)

CRUMBS
Codes crosscheck → (Cross-thread)

MEMES
I made DIS → (Cross-thread)

UPDATE ON ++
Extraction Failaru → (Cross-thread)

RED OCTOBER THEORY
→ (Cross-thread)

TAX REFORM
→ (Cross-thread)

Something About Brain Interface
→ (Cross-thread)

A lot of stuff by user
→ (Cross-thread)
→ (Cross-thread)
→ (Cross-thread)

Q crumbs to add to main list
Nov 24
→ (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread)
→ (Cross-thread)

#515 → (Cross-thread) #516 → (Cross-thread) #517 → (Cross-thread) #518 → (Cross-thread) #519 → (Cross-thread)
#520 → (Cross-thread) #521 → (Cross-thread) #522 → (Cross-thread) #523 → (Cross-thread) #524 → (Cross-thread)
#525 → (Cross-thread) #526 → (Cross-thread) #527 → (Cross-thread) #528 → (Cross-thread) #529 → (Cross-thread)
#530 → (Cross-thread) #531 → (Cross-thread) #532 → (Cross-thread) #533 → (Cross-thread) #534 → (Cross-thread)
#535 → (Cross-thread) #536 → (Cross-thread) #537 → (Cross-thread) #538 → (Cross-thread) #539 → (Cross-thread)

!!FROM WIKIANON - CBTS Thread listings @ Wiki:
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List

~~~
The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter LINK from previous baker
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter → (Cross-thread)
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share the NEW LINK with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

Current BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh (embed)

Stay on the path Q sets out. You know what shills look like. Q did not post anything about hollow earth or aliens.

Hillary is still free
Podestas are still free
Schultz is still free
There have been literally no political arrests
The swamp is still filthy af

It's been over a year since he was elected.

SUMMARY FOR NEWFAGS

WHY YOU ARE HERE

Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov 24
→ →

→ →

Nov 23 II
→ → →

QMAP
→ →
→ →

Legend & STRINGER →
Decoding CNC →
SIGNATURE →
Symbols +++ → /_\ →
*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES →

! Stringer Map
→ →

!!! - NEW - !!! QMAP THE RECRUMBING:

Nov 23 I

Nov 22

LINK archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /

Confirmation →
Advise for newfriends →
*GUIDE →

DO NOT take away info without verifying it 100% for yourself
NO speculation, google-fu it and post sauce links in your posts

REMEMBER

+++ salvation is almost at hand +++

This is no LARP.

Trump's gunning for Red Shields.

Nothing has changed because some wanted to enslave you. You are right that we have to talk about this on many levels. Q has said as much. This hate mongering only serves to isolate yourselves from people that can help you.We all need to talk from a place of desiring peace.

Look at these fucking people.

40,000 ft view means ignore stratospheric, orbital and higher aspects of things. Yes all kinds of things may be going on up there but where user toils work to be done this level dig meme redpill

A mess created over thousands of year cannot be cleaned up in a year.....

Spoopy and DTTT. Nice.

DTTT: Esoteric question related to the map: are there specific navigational aids, waypoints, and destinations we should be looking for/can categorize better?

Nothing is coincidence.

i knew those two "reporters" were = NK Laura Silbys, but had not connected the emails and hotel. GREAT JOB, user.
This needs to be SAVED.

>Swamp growing for 200 years
>Wants Trump to drain it in 9 months

Fuck off.

Anyone know what was going on last night? Even the XXX baker seemed a little off, judging by some comments, in addition to the shrieking of the shills.
Obviously keeping a CBTS thread going at all times is not going to be possible or desirable. It would be useful to have an idea who are trustworthy bakers.
The shills are very desperate, which is a good thing to see.
Maybe soon will be time to begin a periodic The Storm thread as the focus shifts from gathering bread crumbs to action.

WHO EVER THAT KEEPS GIVING XXX baking privileges.. STOP!?! Every time he does the baking something happens and causes major issues!!

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

For the kingdom, the power, the glory are yours. Now are forever.

Amen.

Morning Anons. Went to bed and this place was full of spam and shill, never seen anything like it. Way to ride out the storm Bakers!!!

Internet sure helps

Other than the photos that Q posted showing vague locations, I don't think so. Remember that he's not being specific. He's leaving crumbs. Giving away full-on locations or landmarks would be compromising.

even an attempt would be nice. But the only people he seems to fire are the ones he hires himself.

Bannon said it would take at least 10 yrs to drain the swamp

Looks like that missing sub won't be showing up anytime soon. I wonder who was on it?
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/24/argentina-confirms-explosion-recorded-missing-submarine-case/

oh Good Lord in Heaven
I thought something terrible had happened
thanks for baking Spoopy, bless your bread

And 80% is going to be behind the scenes.

30,000 ft view is common speak and often used in military for "Big Picture" of the mission/plan. Not sure why 40k was used....

While I respect your opinion, I interpret his posts differently. He says to dig deep, he says to look at the 40,000ft level. He knows the Truth even if he's not fully awakened. He may be, I don't know.

Very true, and things may get a bit messier as we continue to uncover the cockroach nest of government officials, religious and business leaders.
Zionism is one hell of a drug

express.co.uk/news/uk/884033/oxford-circus-terror-latest-news-Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-royal-variety-performance

Possibly related?

Amen. God bless the patriots in harm's way.

Hey, faggot. Where's Tony Podesta?

We have lost all civility

I came to this board to verify info because things were not making sense

I repeatedly mentioned history and literature

What I have found is that there are many intelligent contributors

The masses will believe because deep down they know the truth

I have thought what if so many times, strange how the impossible becomes possible

There are many ways to solve a problem, think of math

What is 3/4 of a 100
100/4 25*3 75
100*.75 75

You come to the same answer

The one thing this board has done is massive, it has intrigued people to question, then miracles of miracles, people researched, checked and double checked facts. Amazingly, history was revisited and shared.

The one thing I believe is that we are not alone.

Nothing has changed since the dark ages except technology.

Hmm also 10m target focus. I always heard 50k feet

Replying to Leaf user earlier on Steve Bing et al

Interesting stuff! I'm still trying to nail down the Kuok connection with Bing's Shangri-La... or lack thereof. Robert Kuok released his memoirs btw just today (coincidence?).

Kuok spoke out heavily against crony capitalism and also talked about his connections with china - he was one of the early investors when china was in the doldrums. My suspicions on this is that the Clowns intervened in NK to destablize relations with China.

One interesting tidbit was that Robert Kuok's older brother, William, was a commie guerrilla who was taken out by Mi5 / British forces in the 50s during the Malaysian Emergency. The resulting counter insurgency manual was later adopted by David Petraeus, formerly CIA director..
selangortimes.com/index.php?section=views&author_id=74&permalink=20130103145955-the-cia-man-and-the-malayan-emergency

Of course it's natural...

I once had a paperclip in front of my desk, I went on vacation and when I got back, it evolved into a computer monitor.

Awesome, isn't it !!!

There's no intelligence behind anything. It all just forms in time...

Is it possible to open the windows?

Revisiting Q’s questions from 11-12-17.
Q - What is a PSYOP?
Spreadsheet - Psychological operations are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.
Q - What happened to the Hindenburg?
Outside of the obvious fire and crash...
"The disaster was well-documented because of the combination of many news crews having been on site at the time of the airship exploding and the significant extent of newsreel coverage and photographs, as well as Herbert Morrison's eyewitness radio report for station WLS in Chicago, which was broadcast the next day....The newsreels and photographs, along with Morrison's passionate reporting shattered public and industry faith in airships and marked the end of the giant passenger-carrying airships." (wikipedia)

>The event demonstrated the power of graphic video in quickly changing public opinion and narrative.

Q - Why is this relevant?
>The next major event with extensive, dramatic footage was the attack on Pearl Harbor 4 years later.
“The Central Intelligence Agency was created on July 26, 1947, when Harry S. Truman signed the National Security Act into law. A major impetus for the creation of the CIA was the unforeseen attack on Pearl Harbor.” (Wikipedia – CIA)

Some of the video of the Pearl Harbor attack was distributed by Castle Films.
Castle Films (known as Universal 8 from 1977) was a home video distributor founded in California by former newsreel cameraman Eugene W. Castle (1897–1960) in 1924. …In 1937, Castle branched out into 8 mm and 16 mm home movies, buying newsreel footage and old theatrical films for home use. Castle's first home movie was a newsreel of the Hindenburg explosion. (Wikipedia – Castle Films)

Q – What are the sheep?
Q – Who controls the narrative?

It was pretty ugly. I had to leave. Thank you for posting the lovely prayer this morning.

Any reason picrelated not in brain interface batter anymore?

That's not where the picture was taken...how many times do i need to say?

It was taken at some P-Word State Guest House. There are lots of state vist pictures in front of same wall

not in jail or police custody, that's for sure.

If you are confused about what to do, look at what this user wrote

You aren't paying attention.

enlighten me, then.

>awareness.jpg
got coords for the state guest house? Happy to update map.

what are you talking about? it's the fact the picture is clinton/NK related; I could care less where it was actually taken. it's all pizzagate related.

Trump is cucked and so are all Amerimutts.

Nothing has changed because some wanted to enslave you. You are so right that we have to talk about this on many levels. Q has said as much. Hate mongering only serves to isolate yourselves from people that can help you. We all need to talk from a place of desiring peace.

This forum has been a blessing. Has anyone considered why YOU WERE CHOSEN?

The KEY that unlocks the lie called the federal reserve. Hiding in plain sight.

That is a great graphic

repeated attempts to update info for this pic have resulted in nada

He's been doing fine. The shills are trying a new strategy: pick one baker and attack hard while he's baking, to make it look like he's compromised or failing so we'll go get lost in their slide threads. When they do that, it's like a 2-year-old having a tantrum -- nothing you can do except ignore it and let it cry it out. Q won't post during that unless he has to, and then he'll shut them down to make sure he gets through.

LDR is still tweeting... apparently she wasn't in the argentinian submarine...

twitter.com/LdeRothschild?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Can user get a drone with ur light up to window Epstein temple from boat offshore should be bright biofluid signatures all over even if they cleaned. Also now watch for shillspike

bec. i can see it's a spiritual battle and i'm on His side and i'm a fighter.

PSYOP is very important in the scheme of things. The disinformation put out by TPTB that the paranormal is "bunk" while they have perfected it has only served to further the purpose of enslaving humanity.

May Kek and the Truth that issues forth bless you SPOOPY, you are doing God's work.

Cras es Noster, Deus Vult!

I'll try to find...bbs

Q said that the Argentinian sub had nothing to do with it.

yep. the al smith dinner. trump was bold and amazing, as usual. he nailed their asses. there's nothing funny about what they've done.

Yes. That is part of it. It is also my observation that many on here would identify themselves as being on the autism spectrum. MIGHT THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT?

See the answer to my asking about

The Book of Enoch.

The most astonishing people are the ones who all echo a sentiment along the lines of
>GODDAMMIT IS HAPPENING GOING TO START TODAY OR WHAT? I WANT PROOF OR IT'S A LARP
...as if historical events happen in quick and entertainment-ready fashion.

This is fucking WAR, folks.

It may last YEARS.

Get. Comfy.

Hmmm... I wonder if Soros is guilty :
yournewswire.com/george-soros-hides-billions-irs-tax-dodge/

Yep, Trump is just another kind of globalist jew puppet.
He is like Putin, act as if he would be nazionalistic, but imports Muslims into his country.

Can't really expect millenials to have any attention span, bro.
Only GenX'ers have the patience to see this through.

Anyone who's ever tried to work for the federal govt knows cleaning the swamp will take many years. Most of the people in there have union or similar protection against being terminated. That is point A - you can hardly fire anyone.
B. The fucking democrats control the Office of Personnel Mgt. It is REALLY hard to get hired if you are a prominent or loud non-liberal. Want a security clearance? Good luck.
So Trump has to change out at minimum, 100,000 people in DC and at the DoD in various places.

Kim Jong Un poses for a commemorative photo with Cuban Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez (second from left) and a senior Cuban government delegation at the Paekhwawon State Guest House in Pyongyang on September 7, 2015 (Photo: Rodong Sinmun).

disinfo is necessary

Correct. The stage was set a long time ago for the rough timing of today's current events. I would also include events such as the purge of Christians and Muslims and other religiously based genocides going on around the globe.

Because the President is above the military?

Link: nkleadershipwatch.org/2015/09/07/kim-jong-un-meets-with-cuban-delegation-and-attends-concert/

Q said the Red October clue didn't refer to the Argentinian sub. There could still be something shifty going on with it, just not related to that clue.

Hopefully SA ...

Excellent.

Perfect.

BTW, If you are VQC+++ I'm glad to see you on here. I had tried to click some of your links above and couldn't after someone attacked you and I'd thought perhaps you'd left. You have a lot to say.

80% black opps

20% public

Hyangsan hotel is owned by Shanghri-La
>pic: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

He is a paid shill. He is in a meeting right now. If anyone would like to bake the next thread please do as I have errands to run, gotta do normie stuff :(

We are not on the spectrum. We ARE the spectrum

Lots of energy in Philadelphia recently & not just from M Knight Shymalan crew.
Declaration of Independence & a fed reserve bank/mint.

What secret does Turin Italy hold?
Maybe, just maybe, the alchemist revealed to her these curious caves were in fact the boiling pot of good and evil. The so-called meeting point of black and white energies. The place of war where good and evil compete for supremacy. Or maybe, the point where man will find the secrets to all that is or ever was?
routes.tips/blog/secrets_myths_and_legends_of_black_and_white_magic_in_turin

Not at that hotel. The picture was taken at state guest house in capital Pyongyang. Do we want facts or not?

nkleadershipwatch.org/2015/09/07/kim-jong-un-meets-with-cuban-delegation-and-attends-concert/

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Forty-Thousand-And-Up

Good vs Evil