BITCOIN... HOLY SHIT

It was just $8500 yesterday

Now i am seriously thinking un buying some

At this rate will reach $10000 before christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change
btcpost.net/index.php/bitcoin-news/155-bitcoin-the-big-short
motherboard
unvis.it/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did...

at 5700, and again at 6500 and then again at 7700....

my goal was to get one whole bitcoin but that seems almost impossible now.

Yeah I’m holding on my 0.025. Stupidly I had .25 of one years ago and cashed it out into DogeCoin so I could buy dominos pizza and Assassins Creed 3

someone bought a pizza for 100btc in 2010, chin up burger

lol

And to think I had access to a lot of spare supercomputer cycles when this thing started up, but I was too busy to bother setting up a mining operation.

I really want to buy some, I've considered scamming pedos on chatrooms since I don't have enough money. But stealing is for losers so I don't know what to do

same. i thought of buying it when it was 80$. i was kid at the time so i'd spend it on video games, but since i learned its investing potential, i've been watching it grow since 3000$.
now i'm in alts as there are some that are better than Bitcoin from technical point of view.

To be fair I highly doubt that anyone has held their btc since 2010.

I mean, people would probably be eager to sell if they bought btc when it was pennies and it hit $100. They weren't going to wait until it hit $8000 to sell.

I also remember it was $8200 last thursday
I wonder if when the lightening network is up and running we will see mass adoption

Buy high sell low... spics

If NN goes through Bitcoin is kill

in b4 non-coiners show up to shit on your btc post

It'll never be low again. It has become the official currency for slaves, guns and drugs.

you think isps will kill bitcoin?
why?

but it's not even anonymous

I once mined 500k Quarkcoins with an idle server, the price lingered for months below 50 satoshis. Then one day it rose to 150 and I sold all. Two weeks later the price went to 25000, could have had 125 bitcoin, ~150k$ back then, a million $ now. Kill me please.

They can't you dumb nigger, its decentralized. It moves across EVERY ISP, WORLDWIDE.

It's really not too late. There is still alot of pumping left to be done. BTC market cap is $144 billion. Gold Market Cap is $7 Trillion. BTC is about to get institutional investment.

>oh fuck its $3500 this must be the peak
>doubles in a month's time

I get one life and its a pattern of disappointment. Will ETH go the route of bitcoin?

What is my wallet address then you dumb fuck? You know everything about my wallet?

How much bitcoin and alt coin do I have?

...But its not annonymous!...

Dumb faggit.

this. it will be selling time when your mom starts talking to you about bitcoin

Washing BTC is pretty easy, just exchange it to e.g. XMR or DOGE, transer to another exchange, exchange back to BTC.

>buying at its peak price

i bet you would have never been able to hold past $1500BTC, its not as easy as people think

If you jump on a departed train you'll only fall on the tracks and get electrocuted

ETC is centraliced
they stole money from one account once in the past trough a fork

>seduce perverts online
>schedule irl meet up
>blackmail pedo with chat logs

What could go wrong?

What's taking so long for institutional investment to arrive? I'd have thought it would be an obvious playground for the big boys to get in on and start fucking the noobs and playing games with it.

they are self-avowed communists, what do you expect

It's a massive chinese ruse cruise pump and dump. Chinks mine the coins. Create an artificial demand using it's massive surplus of dollars it has pegged to yaun.

You see tge shadow banking industry inside China- a black market lending (lol communism)- was created to improve infrastructure (build ghost cities). Well they leveraged assets on commodities (steel, gold, food, etc.) They didn't have. They thought the growth will go on forever (idiots). Well to prevent a short and run, on these loan sharks. Well tge chinks started mining btc driving up price so they can swap coins for hard assets as they are about to reset their currency to challenge the petro dollar monopoly.

This is why chinese have the worlds most powerful super computer. To hack coins.

TL;DR the coins are comprimised. You gonna get fucked if you don't diversify.

My mom is already talking about it. It'll be selling time once all the major pension funds are heavily invested which they will be within the next year or two

Probably not, my life would look very different however. I'll never get a chance like this again.

Ether seems like a Putin's project

how many people can even afford a single bitcoin now. it's not gonna get relatively much higher

You can’t cash out though.

Bitcoin futures and ETFs are going to be hitting the exchanges in about 2 weeks. ETH should follow a few months after.

keep your chin up user, this shit is just getting started. BTC will not be king forever, we are all really just trying to find that next king.

How many bitcoins for a hot uzbekestanian slave girl?

You're a poor fucker then, can you spell blow-off top? Better take (((loan and buy some. My relative is tech saavy and the imbecile already lost ~8 buttcoins (few months ago) on some romanian exchange crackdown. Dosn't matter he says, russian mafia will take it back, because they were invested too, kek. It can't go on forever, every transaction requires how much energy already?
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change
Not scaleable, pure tulip mania, actually tulips can't hold a candle to it:
btcpost.net/index.php/bitcoin-news/155-bitcoin-the-big-short

If you had bitcoins or other crypto currenciens lets say worth of 1m. Could you even change them to dollars?

Archived
>motherboard vice com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change
unvis.it/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change

>but that seems almost impossible now.

Not if you buy the dips.

I remember mining bitcoins with my old laptop back in 2012 when it was easy...

I only have 2, though.

Anyway, it's a bubble. And a quarter of bitcoins are owned by 40 people.

Bitcoin is dividable to the 8th decimal. It'll continue to rise as mutual funds are created. This isn't just about Bitcoin or crypto tech. It's a referendum on the rest of the global economy with the petro dollar (USD) as the global reserve currency. $8.5k isn't worth what you think it's worth.

Oh man am I laughing at you FOMOing brainlets. Buy at the ath it makes me richer

you could buy CP then resell it to jewish and homosexual billionaires

BTC has been compromised and centralized. Satoshi's vision has been compromised. Look into the massive corruption, censorship, and collusion in BTC.
BCH might save bitcoin. Monero might be the fungible privacy coin the world needs. Grin's implimentation of Mimblewimble might create the best scaling coin with better privacy than bitcoin. I don't trust giving one man power, so I stay the fuck away from ethereum.

Bitcoin can be crashed by the globalists at any time they choose.

yes it will. bitcoin is the one.

>tfw didn't start mining back in the day

Literally nothing but regrets, I was just too broke to afford a computer that could do it.

Thanks, currently trying to daytrade with my 0.005btc left lol.
IMO a decentralized, uncensorable internet based on a blockchain will be the game changer, when storage and bandwidth have become cheap enough.

If all these people want to buy bitcoin, and you have a million worth, then you can sell it to all these people who want to buy.

>makes baseless claim
>provides no evidence

Maybe not blackmail but asking some money for the train/transport

I just FOMO'd 50 bucks. Pray it hits 10k over the next three weeks so I make some quick pocket cash :^))))))))

but nobody wants 0.0002% of a bitcoin. it doesn't attract the average person to invest in those terms

Wow cool story shlomo literally everybody knows that it's a bubble genius

So is it even possible to change large sums of crypto moneys to dollars or euros?

i keep saying that someone needs to write an Ethereum app that lets you give someone cash in escrow and give them permission to trade your funds (alongside theirs), giving them a % of the profits

once lightning network is running amazon should accept btc and become more powerful than the fed as people won't even need CC or bank accounts in dirty fiat.

Indeed, Seg-Wit is kike cancer. The current BCH rally is very interesting, at one point the price was at 0.45BTC.

ISPs jack. They can throttle it.

>Now i am seriously thinking un buying some
>Buying ATH
Can't wait for the pink wojaks

Just like the dollar you tweedledumb

Remember that you have to pay capital gains and show the IRS your trade history

only banker shills know that.

>a bch shill
believe me dude, bch fix* of making the blockade bigger will bring unsolvable technical difficulties if bch ever grows un adoption

confidencial transactions may become a thing in btc, there is people working on it

I bought in at $400-$800 and held all this time.

Of course a leaf would believe in the lightning network bullshit. How's the smallblock traffic jaw going. Enjoying your $10 transaction fees.

So selling is the only option. Cant change it to cash in any exchange service. Like you would on a bank when for example changing euros to dollars?

me too but I lost it all investing in Trumpcoin because I got into alts at the wrong time and am mentally retarded

i've been holding since $2000 *shrug*, but mainly because i didnt buy this as an investment/speculation but rather to trade alts

That's not how most people invest their money numb nuts. They aren't going to actually own a bitcoin. They're going to be investing in mutual funds and ETFs

>TFW waiting for "the big drop" to buy
>5 months later...

you sell it.. and get cash.

No more need to jump walls?
Hey! Its not like the senate will approve it or anything...

Who else
>/bought a couple of hundred dollars worth of bitcoin when they were $5 each but got convinced they were a meme currency that was about to collapse so sold them all off/ here

I want to die

You've missed several 20-30% dumps. There won't be another MtGox collapse unless something really bad happens.

There are dozens of exchanges where you can exchange BTC to any fiat currency you want, faggot.

>show trade history
wat? Are you filing something crazy or did they change it? Only time I've paid capital gains tax I just put down how much I'd made and what it was and that was the end of it.

Or are you thinking you'll get audited?

Did that when btc was at 700 usd.
Feels good man.
Is eWhoring still a thing?

Yeah i figured... i transfered 5000 euro to Bitstamp 5 minutes ago. ENOUGH!

Are there any minor coins, like place 500 plus or so, worth mining with a normal pc? In the hope that a year from now they rise and can be sold?

Why? And don't just *smack lips* and say that it do pls

I would drop at 50k

people always say "buy when it's low, then it will be a reasonable investment"

but what does a poor-user do? i have around 0.04 bitcoin and that is all the student-money i have i can invest in a whole year lol.
if you don't have fiat currency you can't get into it right now. sucks

It is amazing how those kikes manage to keep the cancer going while they wealth transfer.

I hope BCH kills blockage-coin.
>there is people working on it
I'm sure they'll fix everything. It's not like they have a history of promising shit and doing nothing while robbing everyone blind with fees.
BTW, I prefer Monero and/or Grin to BCH.

the average person isn't an investor, amerimutt. there's very few people who'd buy into bitcoin at this point. btc isn't a serious investment. the transactions and exchanges are shady. there's a lot of valuable tech stocks that cost less that real investors would rather get

>I'll never get a chance like this again.

BTC could be worth 100k in 3 years. This is your chance.

because it works, any problems can be worked around, it is the most mature, it is the first, the original, the only trusted and authentic, non CIA coin, and it has proven itself and has the most momentum. It is over. Any divisiveness is just about trying to destroy bitcoin with divide and conquer strategies.

Then what is the talk I hear sometimes that you cant change large sums to real money. Dont these services exhange large sums? What is the point of these crypto moneys if you cant really use them like real money and just invest on them hoping it will keep growing and then sell it? Seems like a bubble to me

bought way more, for less, sold out way cheaper, did quite well, still kicking myself. Didn't think it would last long over 1500. Actually, I did, but everyone told me I was a moron sell sell sell...

So... eh. Yeah.

All these fucking idiots falling for these threads. Classic pump and dump techniques. You idiots should unload as much of it as you can as quick as you can.

Op is an obvious shill and this is exactly what happened with Enron. If it's too good to be true, it is.

Trips shill BTFO by quads god

Fuck off no coiner

Capital gains sure but I don't have to show the IRS shit mate. Not for 50 bucks worth.

It was at 5.6k like 2 weeks ago. That was the drop. It's going to hit 13k tops before it corrects again.

>this is exactly what happened with Enron
>'exactly'

>Falling for the crypto Jew

>I don't trust giving one man power

Let me give you the basic gestalt

there are only three ways btc can crash now.

1. massive network attacks from government agencies.

2. unknown exploit in core allowing transfer of coins to another wallet or destruction of coin.

3. premined btc starts transacting revealing the creator.

until then enjoy the beginning of the end of printer paper fiat.