Fairy Tail - 514

The chapters out on MangaStream now!

So it seems Irene was the reason of Dragon Slayer and the head of the war that became the festival. Curious how Acno never heard of her then when they met considering she's the reason of his power and was a Queen and in the same fight.

So who is the father? That Belserion Dragon? Erza is half giant lizard?
And BTW what is Natsu feeling right there???

Lucy actually did it! The absolute madwoman!

>What is natsu feeling right there
Lucy's warm boobs.

Lewd as fuck

Of course she'd do it. She'd probably do anything for Natsu desu

This chapter confirms to me why irene is affected by rakheids magic.

people really read this fuckin garbage?

People really shitpost on Sup Forums?

Are you going to ask this every thread? Because the answer is still yes

So...it turns out that the "because is erza" was actually "because she has genes from a super OP character".

No, she's an actual dragon in human form. Irine had already begun turning when she became pregnant with Erza. Bathing in the blood of dragons apparently only speeds up the process, using dragon slaying magic leads to one turning into a dragon.

Well she has those genes because she is who she is, so "is erza" still applies

Is it actually stated that basking in the blood of them speeds it up? Or was that just Acno glorifying his rampage

To be honest, sounds much better that just the "because is erza".

Acno bathing in their blood had a secondary effect as well, it gave him access to their powers. Acnologia is actually a giant mixture of dragon magic, in essence an etherion dragon.

If Irene is a dragon that transforms like Acnologia, what chance does Fairy Tail ever have of winning the war without Fairy Heart? Acno could single handily destroy all sides probably just in human form. Irene I'd say would be a better counter to him than Larcade who someone like Sting could resist

Acno is superior. He has far more magical power than anyone else.

I think it'd be interesting to see Acno fight against Irene & August though. What about Zeref? Pretty hard to win against someone who's immortal

>Implying Irene won't join forces with Erza because she's Erza.
(You are me)

Kek

>implying Erza won't trip and end up having sex with her mother

Chapter seemed to imply that Irene got impregnated from just her DS magic.Lucky Wendy dodged a bullet.

But she said she was pregnant with Erza? How do you become your own baby?? The swapping sides is most likely. Of course though I couldn't literally expect FT to lose because it's fairy tail. Logically though if you took away the likely chance she swaps sides, they'd have no way to win against either side

Or the dragon impregnated her

Wait what can any user refresh me as to why Acno attacked Fairy Tail on tenrou island? It couldn't have just been because dragon slayers

>tfw we still haven't seen everyone's reaction to finding out the connection with Natsu & Zeref

No, Irene was already turning by the time Erza was conceived.

She's a queen, why is it so hard for you people to believe she has regular sex? Especially during a war where emotions are high

>Dragon's seed

Eitherway she's still had sex at some point because she reacted to Larcade and if I remember so did Erza, so Jellal got lucky and some guy or dragon got with Irene

Erza never reacted

Nope, erza didn't react to the non-virgin magic.

Only male close to her had dragon dick.I mean,I accept she took it,but I still think she got impregnated by her magic.

Would explain the low percentage of female Dragon Slayers.

No, we only saw her speaking to the dragon, doesn't mean she didn't have a husband, boyfriend, sexfriend, or even sex slaves. We only saw her during relevant parts pertaining to the war

With her dominant personality I'd expect it to be the last option.
My mistake then anons. Irene has still had sex at some point though

Here's what will happen

Erza will unlock a hidden power but win the fight due to friendship. Her mom will join FT because friendship is stronger than all else. Then Natsu wakes up due to friendship and he goes on to fight Zeref. He's losing at first but then friendship happens and he wins. Then Zeref is dying and Natsu is fading away but thanks to friendship he doesn't actually die and then Zeref doesn't die either but they become friends and everything is resolved then we have 3 chapters of friendship at the end and its over

What happened to August and Acno?

Became friends

>Irene BELSERION
so Erza is half dragon-half dragonslayer confirmed? we never saw a king which implies that Belserion, who's name Irene has taken as her surname, is Erza's father.

Mashima is a fan of Cross Ange isn't he.

Why is Irene a bad guy again?

le epic ishgar humans betrayed me and only zeref would accept my dragon pussy

Zeref has Mavis he doesn't need any other women for pleasure

Cause she and Erza are literally warping history to cater to Mashima's Erza fetish.

So if Irene is Erza an Erza is Irene, if they have sex, is it incest?

Wait, if Erza is also a time-traveller, how come she could get through Freed's age barrier when Natsu and Gajeel couldn't?

Because she's Erza.

Someone think age barrier react to age of dragons inside them(Dragon Slayers).

And may be this

Maybe she wasn't born till after Irene travelled to the future and then technically she wouldn't have been older than 400 years since she'd be born in the current timeline and not 400 years ago

Now it all makes sense though. Mashima really did a good job in foreshadowing this. Oh wait he didn't since he clearly just makes this shit up from chapter to chapter.

Did we really need a backstory for Erza?

As shitty and forced Irene originally was,having her mom be JUST the 2nd strongest Spriggan?Would've been enough.

But nope,she's the daughter of the creator of DS Magic,lel.

Thought her backstory was the whole arc about her being trapped with Jellal and others but I guess not

Erza is one of the reasons this liquid rancid shit sells so well user, of course it is more than necessary to shoehorn some extra super hardcore and awesome backstory into her character.

Well,before that.Before this AMAZING plot twist,Erza was a random orphan.Got strong after her challenges as a slave and learning the way of friendship by FT.

An okay explanation.No super families ala Nardo,just Nakama power.But nope,she's Dragon Slayer Jesus.

Will Erza suddenly gain Dragon-Slayer powers too?

Yes.

Erza has the worst friendship power of all. Not even Natsu can jump the shark as hard

What do you think this is all leading up to?

Biggest orgy of all thime between dragons and humans.

I just hope Mashima doesn't pull a XV ending since he seems to have really enjoyed the game.

>Natsu commits suicide to kill the big bad

How would this even work?

Don't underestimate Mashima, Though FT will probably have a happy ending.

Lucy took Natsu's virginity.

It's funny that Gray and Juvia are basically the only normal ones of the group that didn't have anything regarding 400 years.

>Natsu(Demon) and Wendy - Dragon slayers
>Lucy - Her Family of Celestia Mages
>Erza - Basically the reason behind Dragon Slayers

The whole bathing in blood thing has always just been Zirconis being gory in his descriptions. It's the over use of DS magic that transforms, hence why Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy are immediately concerned if they'll turn into dragons, despite the lack of dragons blood to bath in.

I like this theory. It would explain that she ran away by indirectly destroying her empire (Acno being a dragon slayer and all). But that still doesn't explain why she seeks to destroy Ishgar now, unless it's a 'purge everything to start anew' type of thing.

Their dragon parents gave them dragon anti-bodies to combat that very thing last arc.

There's still time. There has to be a reason as to why Juvia can transform into water.

>Erza will unlock a hidden power but win the fight due to friendship. Her mom will join FT because friendship is stronger than all else. Then Natsu wakes up due to friendship and he goes on to fight Zeref. He's losing at first but then friendship happens and he wins. Then Zeref is dying and Natsu is fading away but thanks to friendship he doesn't actually die and then Zeref doesn't die either but they become friends and everything is resolved then we have 3 chapters of friendship at the end and its over
THIS

I thought it was confirmed Zeref fucked Irene and Anna

Yeah right, he was too busy crying over Natsu to give a shit about anything else.

He vented out his frustrations by fucking a bunch of hot women

I expect someone will be rather upset about these revelations.

That has nothing to do with joining sides. They share a soul or Erza is a magical clone she created with enchanements. After all they look identical, nornal mother and daughter aren't identical.

We don't know if Acnologia has more than one element but we know his element is related to souls.

Except End.

Lucy and her mother do

And jesus Christ at least post Fairy tiddies

Acnologia's magic remove souls so e probably can defeat Zeref that way even if his body is immortal

They don't look the same just similar but Lucy has much bigger melons while young Irene and Erza are identical.

>I love Erza so much, I'm just going to introduce a second Erza - Mashima
Wew lad

The question is how Irene grew longer eyelashes with age?

Happy will have threesome with them. Do you think he catches or pitches?

Selfcest or twincest as they look like twins.

Erza the Mary-Sue becomes even more Mary-Sue with each chapter. How surprising.

Lucyfag here but I can't see flaws with his logic

Natsu is the stronest demon so she has to be at least a dragon to compete.

It's possible learned magic or stole lacryma from one of those low IQ western dragons so they never explained anything to him. Irene invented both enchanting and dragon slaying magic. Acnologia though she learned enchanting from Zeref but it is evident from this chapter that she invented it too before the dragon slaying magic.

>She'll never be back

>Moderately chested
>Birthing hips
>Skintight outfit
>Condescending look

Why did Mashima waste such a design on an irrelevant cutie

The face isn't cute enough.

She's King Piccolo.

Is she literally a queen? The Queen of Dragon Slayers thing seem more like an honorary title.

Has there ever been an FT villain who said fuck you to friendship?

Hades, he only lost because the cats destroyed his heart or something.

So how is she going down?"Dying" Wendy enchanting her DS magic to Erza/Erza's pants and awakening 5% of her true potential?

How many chapters until Irene join the good guys?

Acnologia will eat her.

Gray took that years ago, bitch is a slowpoke if she thinks she got that prize.

So Acnologia appearance next chapter?

I want Irene to absorb Wendy's element and seriously fight Acnologia.

He isn't man enough for that.

Natsu's asspulls aren't as awful and memetic as Erza's so I tolerate him more