Sweden YES

Merry Christmas Sup Forums
It's Sweden, again.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20171107/how-swedens-getting-ready-for-the-election-year-information-war
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PART

AND

AND

build wall at your border = racist
build tiny walls around all crowded areas = part and parcel

You had a choice tho... why did you choose this?

Did we not do a good enough of a job expressing that the reason that America is so shitty is because of diversity to these European faggots?

They mock us while drinking the same poison we just chugged.

A few concrete blocks are worth it for a thriving economy which our multicultural society has given us.

>practical measures to combat terrorism is bad according to pol

Germany is already one step further

a practical measure would be repatriation and or """""temporary internment camps"""""

PARCEL

No these are not practical measures. Practical measures would be securing the borders and sending criminals and terrorists home.

DOG bless the globohomo corporations for this gift of cheap labor they are about to receive!!

>the average poltard doesn't know what practical means

Why dont we just kill all the shitskins and rape the arab world until mecca?

Welcome to the club.

>They're fucking decorated
Holy shit I can't even take it anymore.

>by practical I mean you should commit ethnic suicide and let the immigrants with lukewarm IQs breed into your populace so the Chinese can waltz through Europe in 100 years and eat your retarded mongrel great grandchildren
what was I thinking

hmm a rare glimpse into the schizoid fantasies of a poltard`

Why are you a third world country and we're not?

You're le dumb goblin mutt tee-hee-hee, surely our more advanced command of paying for unhirables is going to ward all evils off and all the world will know how serious we are about not minding what our grandkids look like.

Seriously though, bro, if it means anything I appreciate what you lot tried to do. The right-thinking ones were quite simply too few to prevent the worst after the leftists here gained media supremacy.

LOL HOW THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING STUPID AND BLOWN OUT STOP BEING FUCKING FAGGOTS AND START BEING MEN

Yeah but couldn't those harm the terrorist?

Sad times

was meant for Sorry about that Still checked, both of you

>illuminati digits

Because you pointed a gun at them and made them

i must request confirmation regarding whether or not the aforementioned beliefs are genuinely held by thy whomst spo'keth thusly, if you would so kindly sir.

thy currently partakes in the actions which could only be accompanied by the description as follows, if i may please sir, thank you.

sexual intercourse with or without intent of breeding with a specimen of the african origin subape species negroe

the eternal amerimutt strikes again
american range ban when, lads??

fuckin wyppopo

Kill yourself.

don't conflate your myopia and naivete isn't rationality, amigo

*isn't should be with

Nothing wrong, Sweden is muslim

t. suburban and rural retard eating raw onions

Where is that?

so is austrai

We're not .
Who said that ?

t. ahmad
>sweden
>implying not a third world country

Entrance to Prešeren Square

but that's what I'm saying, don't you see? that picture is YOU in 100 years!

You know how people carry pepper spray in bad neighborhoods? Should Europe pioneer ham spray? I'm sure you could boil down some pork fat and blend it with water and alcohol then use some sort of gaseous propellant. Do you think muzzies would stop piloting vans of piece if they knew their 72 virgins might be stripped away by a woman with a can of ham spray?

>high iq rational thinkers of the right wing

it almost makes it worse that they decorate them

wew

RFGEZ WLCM

>almost
This is ridiculous

I remember about 15 years ago going into British & European chatrooms on Yahoo, imploring them to heed the lessons from America and not allow their societies to become overrun by alien immigrants. They would, without fail, call me an evil racist and try to boot me. Nobody ever agreed or understood.

I knew they were idiots. Now they know they were idiots.

The underlying message is quite disturbing.
>concrete blocks to "protect" you are a gift

I can't wait for you to be btfo by based Soros

>petersweden

Any particular reason you're posting an out-and-out liar?

thelocal.se/20171107/how-swedens-getting-ready-for-the-election-year-information-war

the wheels of progress shall turn forever

>set up tank traps in the event a truck of peace comes and runs everybody over
>Mohammed & Co. notice this and just go in and shoot up the place instead

that picture is YOU right now

Honest question, why is this Peter Sweden such a go-to source for information on Sweden?

I've seen his posts for months before I looked him up and he was born in Norway to british parents before he moved back to the UK as a young child.

What is his connection to Sweden and why is he considered reliable?

Lets hope swedens fall is enough to wake up the rest of Europe.

Chances are those same people still think they are right, and coincidentally, believe everything on the news.

The sad truth is that white people need to be pushed to a certain point before they defend themselves. In the end it's worse for everyone involved. Worse for the whites than just saying "NO!" right off the bat, and worse for the nonwhites, who get allegedly gassed and or allegedly genocided.

He's an independent journalist. Why do Swedes know so little about Sweden?

Yeah, there will always be that segment of smug White retards who believe themselves to be 'smart' and 'informed', but who are wrong about pretty much everything. At least 50% of the population is thus. But the other half can sometimes be reached when overwhelmed with evidence. It's just that they're REALLY slow.

what he does is not journalism he just tweets tabloid sources like sve constantly as facts and retards eat it up

>Why do Swedes know so little about Sweden?

I went to the Christmas markets in Manchester recently, and they're surrounded by a concrete barricade.

It really is quite the red pill to realise that the only reason you need to live like this in 2017AD is because your political class invited in millions of Koranimals. Your country as your parents and their parent knew it, gone forever.

This is our future, there's no going back.

People need to pause and realise what is happening to their countries before the harm is irreversible. We are the frog slowly boiling to death in the pot, it's time to step out.

You could of easily rejected them

He's a bit more high profile than that. He'll be speaking at the Kilroy event.

It does
It´s "diversity is our strength" the christmas decoration#
It´s in the same direction as that healthy at any size shit.

Do they still have “Christmas” in liberal Sweden? Wouldn’t they call it “Season’s Greetings” or some other neutered “non-offensive” (to atheists or Muslims) term?

Allahu snackbar!

We don't even celebrate christmas you cuck, we celebrate Yule.

>Do they still have “Christmas” in liberal Sweden?
For now. Next year? Who knows

It's the same fucking thing you moron. Yule is an archaic word for Christmas.

We're not? When are you from? The 90s? Behind the facade we're very much a third world country. Hopefully it comes crashing down ASAP so idiots like you can stop thinking Sweden isn't Swedistan.

And mudslimes

We're all phucked. I haven't seen any such "Christmas-decorations" in the Danish news, but I'm sure we have them (I live as far away from the cities as I can get). It might not make it into the news, it's not like it's news. Decorated/camouflaged concrete barriers have been common enough ever since the second truck of peace hit Europe

Stop deluding yourself.

Copenhagen

This is actually going to happen tho. The west is on the decline, meanwhile the chinese are busy advancing. They dont have this much empathy so they wont to the same mistakes as we are doing. Dont believe our civilisazion is enternal. We are going down.

Are you retarded? Those traditions have been dead since nordics became Christian

You're right, and you forgot the part about Whitey being villainized, when it's all said and done, for defending himself.

The fact is, our race, although more or less the smartest, is still dumb as fuck. I mean, to quantify it, ~ 100IQ is pathetic, and more than half either cluster at that mean or are well below it.

So we need a good culling, and this is entirely the purpose of bringing in millions of alien foot soldiers. This is what they're ultimately trying to achieve. I don't welcome it however because I don't want to be caught up in the mix, and I'm not convinced there will ever be light at the end of this dark tunnel.

Well done CPH, giant litterboxes of peace.

I honestly think Germany will fall way before sweden.

Have you seen the statistics over rapes and crimes by refugees there? It's completly out of control.

Estimated number of rapes per day is somewhere between 60-90.

Deporting them all is just a question of organizing. I am pretty sure that sooner or later people will get fed up enough with the state of things that people start think about it as a viable option.

>decorating them

That's so sad.

This needs to end. Now,

Very soon I hope

In Finland perhaps. In Sweden it's the same as it always was, the christmas things always felt photoshopped in by some chink. The one thing that happened was that the yule goat was replaced with the yule goblin bearing some similarity to Coca Cola Country's Santa Claus.

Now?? We had those things around public areas since nice attack. Racist winlan

How about a peace bench?

>Germany is already one step further

>so is austrai

lol

>Why dont we just kill all the shitskins and rape the arab world until mecca?

i'd like to ask that question to the security services in europe in the middle of some fancy meeting. when they're talking at synergistic interagency multi-tierd approaches etc...

"why not just deport all the jews, arabs and blacks.....?"

re-occurring billions security or a one time deal buying some plane tickets.

>People need to pause and realise what is happening to their countries before the harm is irreversible.

Sup Forums needs to create it's own christmas advert calendar collage by photographing the goings on around europe over the next month. there'll be far more armed police / barricades out than the media will ever let on. tag them with a date / rough location

Sweden is a third world country by definition. Did not take sides in cold war. Will always be third world. Look it up.

this is just plain wrong
how does a normal person look at this and say " this is ok"

Why is there a WhatsApp sign in the pic? I want to know what it says but I can't see, this bothers me so much...

Well you can't blame the veterans for the current mess.

Translate this Fjorn

To pay for their hubris

normies are indifferent about it. westerners are a neutered people

"This hatred will be still further magnified by the effects of an economic crisis, which will stop dealings on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, a universal economic crisis whereby we shall throw upon the streets whole mobs of workers simultaneously in all the countries of Europe. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot."

^ This is the aim. This is why they will never be deported. When the time comes, they'll probably be given arms and sent out to destroy you.

Concrete barriers aren't going to stop suicide bombers or sandniggers hiding guns.