TRUMP-SENPAI NOTICE ME!

TRUMP-SENPAI NOTICE ME!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7P7IDJe0i0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hailey ran his career into the ground

Why can't he accept that his voice isn't relevant anymore

Should've retired like 5 years ago. Not even because "fuck trump xdd". His songs are garbage now, they seem so forced and lack any sort of flow or substance, like he's just cramming as many rhymes in as possible while completely sacrificing all creativity and intelligence in his songs.

He ran off of spite and anger, wtf did he think would happen when he forced himself to have forgiveness for his psycho abusive mother? You don't have to forgive to move on and some things are unforgivable.

Why would he pay attention when all he's doing is trying to troll him?

What a waste. Made it out of such a rough upbringing with his talent & is now a whipping boy for his master's

1/10 Lose
#NeverForget

This

This is fucking pathetic

Is that a real quote?

It's not like Eminem is the only musician trying to criticize Trump though. Trump does not have time to address all the hate.

It is, and he's pathetic now. Say goodbye to your childhood idols.

damn, em looks old. someone makeapp this photo.

>Dear Slim, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'

I think the conversation went something like this:
>"listen up, goyim! if you trash trump, we'll blast your freestyle across all media for two days. trump will attack you, and you two can go back and forth! you will be propelled into stardom yet again, and your next album will sell millions!"

The things Eminem is saying sound like he feels betrayed that Trump never responded, his newest single (with Beyonce) bombing must've been hard to handle. Beyonce is literally "The Queen" of blacks in America, and Eminem is supposed to be "The King" of rap to whites in America... it failing to sell well is truly shocking.

Kek I'm not a wigger so he was never an idol of mine

that fucking degenerate got all of us to think drug use was cool.

I can officially say that nigger had an effect on me and a lot of my friends growing up. We were like yeah ecstasy, mushrooms, smoke weed, drink a fifth and drive. Yeah this guy is so cool. I can say I truly did enjoy being a weekend warrior and waiting all school week to take some new drugs on the weekend.

we weren't wiggers either even though we did hang out with niggers. We didn't dress or talk like them but we hung out with niggers listened to eminem smoked blunts and partied hard on the weekends.

Fuckers a piece of shit that served his purpose and helped get another generation interested in drugs.

Abloo bloo

Em is white, black celebrities are the target for Trump for obvious reasons, going after white celebrities who are popular with the trailer-park only would hurt Trump.

What the fuck happened to this guy? Complete 180.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7P7IDJe0i0

Since I don't pay any attention to You either.
I'm good with it.

His publicist must be pulling her hair out at this moronic admission of irrelevance