I want off this ride

I want off this ride

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHePM7BaWs0
youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Natural life cycle of a bug is now trans? The fact it is natural goes against everything tranniesbare

the species is the same

haha what

>Hi, nice to meet you, I’m an adult.
>Hello baby. You were born a baby and will always be a baby.
What a stupid analogy. Snails and butterflies don’t even speak.

More like a butterfly insisting it's a moth.

That's a beautiful, Monarch butterfly. A Project Monarch butterfly without a Handler would destroy that snail without batting an antenna.

>yfw the bugman meme gets more real every day

Trans would be the butterfly insistng it is still a catepillar. Or the slug also insisting it is a butterfly.

>you were born a male caterpillar and are now a male butterfly

The moment someone can become a genetically a different gender without medical intervention I'll start accepting them as said gender and not some mentally ill person.

You can push this all you want but just because a schizophrenic hears voices doesnt mean they are real people.

Here is a more fitting comparison.

some moths are prettier than butterflies

>trannies think they're actually metamorphosing into women
can't make this shit up

Are you saying this beautiful creature isn't a lady?

>Natural metamorphosis is the same as paying someone to chop my dick off you bigot

>This is what liberals actual think
>I was born a womenz, let me chop off my dick and get an open wound that I have to dilate daily so it doesn't close

These people need to fucking die.

I love (((CNN))) sometimes.

Do you think butterflies ever regret their metamorphosis and kill themselves because they wish they'd stayed a caterpillar?

Cor blimey! What a stunner!

Wut.

Sjw psyops
>1 post by OP

I know. Right? Bet you couldn't even tell that she was assigned male at birth.

You're thinking this through way more than a liberal would. A liberal just looks at the image and feels good knowing they're on the right side of history

Wrong.
All moths are prettier than butterflies.

>transphobia

Someone shop a jew on that spider.

Someone doesn't know much about the history of the Democratic Party.

Both are ugly monstrosities. Fuck insects desu.

Actually pretty redpilled. Conservatives ARE born losers because they tend to always make compromises and surrender rather than take a stand on anything and fight. Only national radicalism can oppose the modern world.

>Democrats are the real conservatives!

This

They'd have been better off using the fish that naturally switches sex for this argument.

>Fuck insects
Don't mind if I do

Dems used to be pretty based. Trustbusting is literally the only good thing Republicans ever did.

Not really, some are ugly and weird.
But I am definitely more interested in moths.

Makes literally zero sense, but, okay
Whatever gets your hate-boner goin'

It would be more accurate if the snail was larping as a caterpillar and claiming he will become a butterfly eventually

If they understood science they wouldn't be trans.

kek

Also, interesting picture. I've seen these tiny hummingbirds before and never knew exactly what they looked like. A lot of moths just sit out and you can check out their colours, but I've never seen one of these still.
pretty strange creature.

>natural.
Ok.

What are you doing here oven dodger?

Well, caterpillar or butterfly, that bug still retain the same gender.

That's literally what you must contend with after you die. Transnubis.

see this argument is flawed, caterpillar turning into butterfly is literally natural process of ALL caterpillars
people born their original gender and thinking plastic surgery will change them into the same gender is just ridiculous and delusional

>Man this nectar is awful
>I wish I could just be a fat fuck and eat milkweed all day
>tfw over the hill and on my way to dying
>Will never inch my way up a plant and feel the great wash of accomplishment again
>can fly to the top of the tree but I didn't earn it

I'm sure most of them do want to kill themselves.

Stabbitty, stab stab stab

so is the implication that the butterfly underwent an uncountable number of extensive surgeries to become what it is now and requires constant medical maintenance to maintain the butterfly facade?

it has to do with the super high suicide rate

basically, someone sees that "the grass is greener" as a different sex, and that their life will be so much better if they change...

but then the reality kicks in, unless they were extremely good looking which 9/10 of them are not...

>>NOT ALL

Here we go.

I'm trans age even though I'm an adult. Nice try OP

Holy fuck, I laughed so hard. Nicely done, but if you can make a further change, turn the spider skull into the jew star?

Fixt

I keked

MIDF in full force today

Metamorphosis is like caterpillar puberty. Like when the fat, awkward, hairy kid from middle school comes back after summer vaca into HS freshman year and he’s somehow tall, athletic build and handsome?
>(See: Neville from Harry Potter.) That’s metamorphosis.
Being trans would be like if the butterfly tore its wings off, glued hundreds of small twigs to its sides and demanded to be called a centipede.

Democrats have no morals, they support whatever gives them an edge. Power is all that matters.

They are really strange once you start looking into them. Many of them try to mimic their predator species, for instance, this Sesiidae is mimicking some species of wasp, although it has all the characteristics of a moth. Completely harmless too.

The one here in this video is mimicking a jumping spider too.
youtube.com/watch?v=EHePM7BaWs0

I'm just glad the left hasn't ruined my love for moths yet, because they can easily tie that mimicry to some trans shit.

the 3/10s only look good before the SRI reaches critical mass and they get an adams apple with a hairy skinny fringe

that one really fucking cute trap people post gifs of that was on the drugs (the one with the cat ears) was like a 10/10, and when he got to his late twenties he fucking offed himself to

I'm not arachnophobic but I certainly do want to fuck spiders.

Open your borders, Goyim.

Oh woah! So after a few years my penis will shed off and I'll become a mentally ill cunt?

fuuuuck, I thought the snowberry clearwing in my collection was impressive

How could I forget that???

The spider masquerading as a butterfly is clearly the surgeons who make big bucks on making people into trannies, along with the politicians and such who pander to their self-issues despite knowing that it's going to end up even worse for the victims. I don't hate transexuals, but I do think they have a mental disease, and that they don't know what's good for them. They think that turning their bodies into this disgusting half-form is going to make them happy, because they're mentally ill and don't know better, and then they end up suffering even worse, because now they're both mentally ill, ugly, unhappy because they don't feel as good as they thought they would, and looked on as abominations by much of society.

Quit with the crimestop, it's pretty obvious. The insect(man) envies the butterfly(woman). The spider (((the left))) offers to help the insect become a butterfly, but is actually just exploiting, maiming and murdering them (Democrats using trannies for votes, surgeons carving gashes in them and calling it a vagina, high suicide rate)

>cut off your penis
>You're a butterfly now!

>The GOP has always been full of faggots

This.

I teach at a high school, and the normalization of this mental illness has led tons of somewhat less socially or personally assured students to instead identify as trans.

When in the past you had perfectly normal girls who'd play video games or guys who'd dance, now you have a bunch of degenerates taking drastic and permanent measures to fit what pop culture tells them to be.

It is an existential nightmare

>conservatives opposed the abolition of slavery
Lel. This sure was one desperate list

youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao

That makes no sense. a caterpiller is like a human child, it eats and then grows, hits puperty and becomes a man/woman depending on its chromosom. what?

Arachnophilic

Doesn't Ben usually sign his works?

>in fact, no-one is "phobic"
I mean, aside from the tons of "fuck I hate trannies," they're so fucking disgusting," "why don't we round up trannies and gas them" posts I see every day? It's retards like those that give the reasonable anti-transexualism voices a bad name and enable the trans enablers to smear all of us.

>homophobes r secretly gay
Where have I heard that before?

Fantastic! The star is nice and subtle too, cheers for adding the changes.

The stilts made it.

That's not fear, it's disgust. It's a natural behaviour that evolved to remove things that cause illness. If we didn't have it we would have no aversion to shitting in our own beds and living in filth like a Hindu. That's what I feel when I see a tranny.

I like their false equivalence.
Also that butterflies don't even live a single year after their metamorphosis.

issue #1: the butterfly is not the caterpillar. the caterpillar kind of dies, and one of its organs develops into a butterfly, eating up the proteins in the rest of the caterpillar.
issue #2: the butterfly is no longer the caterpillar. the trans'woman' is still an insane man, albeit a skilfully mutilated one.

In olden time those with mental illnesses were thrown in swamps.... That wasn't a punishment, but simply the extinguishing of abnormal life. It has to be got rid of; just as we pull out weeds, throw them on a heap, and burn them. It was not a feeling of revenge, simply that those affected had to go.

Where the fuck is that picture from?

trannies are mentally ill

>commies have literally insect brains

heavy chuckling

>posting the only example of a mammal naturally capable of transgenderism

You're doing it wrong senpai

OP posts anti trans statement
>psyop
Nigger are you retarded or something?

Hating trannies is not phobia. Phobia comes from the Greek word "phobos" and describe fear. No-one has transphobia.

This is more of an accurate image.