So when did you grow out of being a Lelouchfag?

So when did you grow out of being a Lelouchfag?

When I realized Gino is far superior

season 3 guise

When I realized Suzaku makes more sense

On my last rewatch a week ago when I straightened up and saw that Kaguya was the superior politician.

Never did and never will

more like superior slut

Why would I?

I'm still that edgy faggot I was years ago, and I'm enjoying feeling like a fucking kid again

this, rewatched it a few days ago and i've come to like kaguya a lot more.
Suzaku is still an unbearable faggot.

i would never abandon my waifu

Wh- ALL HAIL LELOUCH

I've been on Suzaku's side since day one babeeee

I'm more of a Zerofag myself.

must suck being this much of a faggot

why ?

Eat shit, fucker. Suzaku was the only one who was going to live happily, drowning in princess pussy until Lelouche fucked it all up.
First Suzaku felt guilty for killing his father, do he wanted to die in battle. Lelouche fucked that up. Then he was gonna get executed for Lelouche's crime. Good stuff, but Lelouche fucked that up too. He finally finds the will to live in Euphy. Lelouche fucked that up big time, holy shit. You commit one genocide of the japanese and suddenly nobody likes you. Suzaku stayed with his woman till the end.
Now he's fucking pissed for all the shit Lelouche has done and he's coming to kick some ass.

Have you watched the last 5 episodes of r2?
Suzaku is already dere dere for Zero.

Cause he knew he would reach his ultimate goal of killing Lelouche and propping him up as the hitler of the universe.
BUT LELOUCHE FUCKED THAT UP TOO. R3 WILL BE ALL ABOUT SUZAKU'S QUEST TO FINALLY KILL AN IMMORTAL LELOUCH.

Are you unironically trying to say that our own reality doesn't need revolution?

when i turned 13 2008

>Gino knew he needed to ally with Suzaku to get anything done
>Suzaku is the only one who actusllt got some pussy
Holy shit

so why do you add an e to lelouch ?

Never because I'm a siscon

Never. He's my favorite character

What, Gino could share his chadness with someone now?

Nice shit taste OP, Lelouch will always be the best.

Not him but I do this unconsciously
It's like one letter away from sounding like a real European name

When I realized that Charles was right all along.

I was too old when I watched it. If CG existed while I was 13, I'd still think Lelouch is the best character ever.

I love Lelouch. That's a separate thing from thinking that he's right. You really should be able to distinguish between such things, OP.

>waifu

I hated him since the first time I saw him murder a chess board in the most retarded way possible.

>murder a chess board in the most retarded way possible
when did he do that?

In episode one.

>Someone in this planet actually interpreted R1 as Lelouch constantly fucking things up for Suzaku rather than Suzaku constantly fucking things up for Lelouch
What the god damned fuck, man?

I haven't and never will. People who dislike Lelouch are contrarian faggots or trolls.

>Suzaku go framed for a murder Lelouch did
>Suzaku got detained for an action Lelouch did
>The SAZ failed because of Lelouch

Code Geass is all about Lelouch fucking shit up for everyone. See how much he ruined Shirley's life, turned Jeremiah into an insane cyborg and had the whole world after him.

>People who dislike Lelouch are contrarian faggots or trolls.
Just like people who hated Kirito and Kira right?

fuckin hell

t. cocksucker w shit taste gagging on that idiotic loser's tiny eleven cock

Not yet. Lelouch is pretty interesting and also entertaining.

Never was. Not saying I wasn't entertained by the character but I didn't ride his (or anyone's) cock. There were a lot of reasons to dislike him.

This

And that

When Orange stole my heart

>Implying Lelouch could even have the masculinity to be husbando

Why would I ever grow out of my beautiful waifu?

absolutely_disgusting.png

I liked Suzaku more than Lelouch, he is just a genuninely better human being, that said though Lelouch is a pretty cool character, i just cant forgive that major fuckup with that nippon zone.

shut up faggot

user, your waifu is the most beautiful in the world

its time to kill yourself to spare the world of your shit taste

i also do this without noticing at first, I don't know, it just seems natural

So long as he wears the tiny black panties I will grow into him.