SHAFT Bankrupt

Its over. Been a good ride.

>Financial research firm Teikoku Databank reported on Thursday that the Studio SHAFT anime studio filed for bankruptcy on December 12.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-12/studio-shaft-anime-studio-files-for-bankruptcy/.109136

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-24/OP-sucks-cock/.109136
shaft-web.co.jp
shaft-web.co.jp/home.html
ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/78107428.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was not a very good ride.

RIP Studio Fantasia

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-24/OP-sucks-cock/.109136

Not enough Madoka. They'll learn their lesson one way or another

Yeah they should've made more Madoka

www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-12/do-you-think-im-a-fucking-idiot-or-what/.109136

After failing so hard adapting Nisio`s most popular work - Zaregoto, no surprise.

This is horrible. My condolenses to all the people effected by this. I hope shaft can find a way to break out of this. They make really good content and it'd be a shame for them to go under. The anime industry needs them.

The sad part is this thread will evolve into nothing but a damn joke thread because like the retards people are they love seeing anything negative happening to others or a company that supports their own damn favorite hobby. It makes me disgusted sometimes with how entitled some people here are and yet dont contribute a single dime to it. Seriously fuck majority of you. For those who have common sense this doesnt apply.

wait please tell me we're still going to get the final bakemonogatari movie. Someone tell me how this effects things

but my ep2 of nozoki ana

How about you actually read the article that OP posted.

REAL IRC HOURS
MURDER THAT BUMP EVERY NINETY MINUTES IF YOU STILL UP

I'm too busy being stressed out user

they even already took their web page offline

shaft-web.co.jp

RIP Shaft.

SHAFT isn't even going bankrupt you moron. It's some literally who studio.

>Kyoanifag wanted this to happen so bad he made a fake article link about it

You must be living in a nightmare with Shaft's many victories.

Oh fuck I took the bait hard

>It's some literally who studio that made Nisekoi
so, Shaft.

Actually, you got trolled hard
Me and my friends really hate all anime and hope everyone who posts on Sup Forums fucking dies

Wow.

OP, I hope you're happy. Your shitty bait legitimately made this guy have a small nervous breakdown.

What? Where did I mention Nisekoi at all in my post?

Fuck this thread is dumb.

>makes blatant waifubait (((deep))) haremtrash anime that sells like hotcakes to the average retard otaku
>bankrupt
Might need to try harder.

welcome to the last two years of Sup Forums, hope you despise everyone who enjoys sincere discussion

Whoa, edgy. Careful not to cut yourself, 12yr old.

Anime was a mistake indeed.
Shaft was one of my favorite studio.
Nearly tricked me there, OP

ITT:

>shaft-web.co.jp/home.html

That site looks like absolute garbage. Why don't they hire whoever made the madogatari website?

Is this Hyouka? I never finished the first fifteen seconds

I've seen this show it doesn't look like that. This looks like RWBY shit

Great thread, OP.

It's functional

trolled hard

>an empty post with a webm from a show years ago as rebuttal

Did i get you aggravated, pussy?

You saw the BD version I presume. That show looked like garbage while it was airing.

This is solid 9/10 bait. Good work OP.

That spambot hasn't had its perimeters changed since then.

How can anyone even match SHAFT lazyness?

>that denial

MamiXKyoko is the OTP

Don't insult bots like that. A bot has more free will than a kyoanifag.

I liked Fantasia more than Shaft.

Kizu III will now be animated by PA Works

hah

took the bait

I don't know, you could try it out by posting the same images and the same copipe over the course of three entire years, but our great moderation staff would put an end to it pretty darn quickly, and I doubt you'd get too many replies on a board that knows about self moderation.

Well, they managed to turn a popular manga by iconic author whose adaptations were huge success before into flopping show no one cares and not even Shaft fanboys watch this season.

At least it's better than the usual shitposting. Whip out something that makes sense the next time.

Only shitposters dropped it, because even the entire IRC clique could find nothing to shitpost about

This. Truly an underrated studio.
I guess it's time for me to marathon Stratos 4 from my backlog.

This is apparently a high budget OVA by shaft.

This is your spambot for tonight

I dropped it because it was kind of boring. I never even lurked the threads but it seems that it doesn't have much of a following to keep an active thread at all time.

Not while they still are aniplex's bitch

Nisekoi S3 when?

>he saves all these

Gee, you're one obsessive Shaft fan aren't you?

keeping an active thread leads to naruto/madoka/hibike style cancer
it's really interesting that you think a constant wave of awful posts means a show is well liked

Then maybe being Aniplex's bitch isn't so bad after all. They brought us masterpieces such as Kabaneri.

>book is in what looks like Latin script
>still reads right to left

As opposed to no one posting about it? Is that what qualifies as a show that's liked on Sup Forums?

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/78107428.html
>Anime post: Aniplex continues to be a massive flop, is determined to go bankrupt

Why the fuck are people not banned for shitposts like this?

I save QUALITY webms and images. SHAFT shows just happen to have a lot of shit animation and visuals.

They also have a lot of great visuals. Shit like Monogatari is super experimental with composition and cinematography, so it tends to be a mixed bag.

>Anyone believing this bait
As long as sugar daddy Aniplex keeps the lights on, Shaft will eternaply adapt Monogatari and milk Madoka and all the other girls for what their worth.

Yeah? You're not fooling anyone.

So what? I have never watched an anime, I just really really like trolling anime faggots like you.

Manglobe had Aniplex daddy too.

Bake stopped being experimental a long time ago, it's more of a template they use now.

Yeah, Bakemonogatari ended in 2009. Really cool that you know that, did someone mention it in IRC?

Nisekoi and Mekakushitty Actors proven that just reusing Bake template doesnt bring success. Its Nishio`s name that does.

Shame for Zaregoto though, it deserved better.

Finally they will stop making shit.

>They brought us masterpieces such as Kabaneri.
I'm laughing so hard right now.

Manglobe wasn't kino enough to keep around.

It's not 2009 anymore.

even that trash is worlds ahead of anything with urobuchi's name on it

Boy you sure are triggered.

this is unironically a masterpiece

remidnder that urobuchi is a hack and madoka was carries by the rest of the quartet and inu curry's bg visuals

he didn't even know he was making faustian allusions until fans explained it to him

back to tumblr college kike

Are SHAFT con-artists?

Are redditors really bad at compressing images?

That's ok i never expected a 5th season anyway what with Yoshi's VA dying

Whoa. Did Kizumonogatari flop that badly?

>Studio Shaft

Anyone who follows Zaregatari and 3flopsu mind filling this?

Damn OP, you got me excited for a moment there.

Kills me every time.

I opened the pic, but it was animated so I closed it. Don't try to make men watch anime you retarded fag

Too bad. You're now forced to watch actual good anime.

>good
>anime
Anime is cuck shit, delete Sup Forums already

Prove it.

proff: i fugged your mom

>SHAFT will die in your lifetime.

I was about to argue but you are right. Sup Forums needs to die already.

>Kyoanifag

cheap filtered and lens flared doramas for preteen girls will never die but anime will

Anime will never die as long as KinoAni stands.

this