A step forward

Are millennial women finally getting it through their heads?

Is it only happening at such a scale in Australia?

Did shitposting cause this?

Do you see a rise of this in your own country?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/sunday-style/culture/real-housewives-of-gen-y-rise-of-the-millennial-homemaker/news-story/e851280ad6f501baa97e6e78a25f8506
youtube.com/watch?v=uhYM1e-2_rA&t=27s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are millennial women hitting the wall you mean? The sure do.

>spend your 20s whoring around
>suddenly realize that you're used goods and nobody will ever want you
>become a 'fashy tradwife' in a desperate bid to land a husband so you can have your cake and eat it too

>Are millennial women finally getting it through their heads

No, they never will.

The brainwashing is too strong

>When she said she'd give me a lift to the dealers house when she was done with her make-up
>6 hours later and she's late for work

women never change pls don't fall for this

Forgot source: news.com.au/lifestyle/sunday-style/culture/real-housewives-of-gen-y-rise-of-the-millennial-homemaker/news-story/e851280ad6f501baa97e6e78a25f8506

>Are millennial women hitting the wall you mean? The sure do.
Do you think that the wall comes earlier for those girls who are already roasties @ age 8? Ya know? Like miles on a car.

“””Women””” who wear pants are fucking disgusting

why is this bitch vacuuming a kitchen floor? holy shit women are stupid

lolno
>makes things messier when cleaning
>food tastes awful if they cook
>shirks chores and responsibilities like nigger
>works more but earns less for her time
It's self defeating and I can't help put pity that.

There have always been brainless brood sows for whom nothing can be sweeter than the dull throb of a pregnant belly and nothing more terrifying than life itself.

“Trad” is just a trendy term for fishwife.

Is that a step forward wife?

Leggings are hot desu though they make for easy thots

KEK hadn't even noticed that

Doesn't look like the type of bitch who'd fuck a nigger. Not too sure about the gardner

>muh dick

Fucking degenerates I swear

So you wouldn't fuck and dump this if you knew she wanted to and there was no chance of dating her?

No, because I know sex is only between a married man and woman.

And any woman that willingly engages in premarital sex is a whore. You need to get to church user.

Anyone who wouldn't fuck this woman may as well come out as gay

Yeah but its mostly just counter culture stuff. Girls, like always, just want something they can point to that makes them "not like the other girls".

>just let your dick rule you man
>much dick fug girls
>fug

Brainlet, the whole point of humanity is that we can overcome our base animal drives and live by a higher code. Only animals let their pleasure drive rule them, like your 3rd world colony.

Where are they is my question

Hopefully it's happening on a wider scale and stays that way

>Brainlet, the whole point of humanity is that we can overcome our base animal drives and live by a higher code

Says who?

>like your 3rd world colony

Actually, you're the colony while we're the empire. Can't expect an amerimutt to know that much about history since you have none. Our niggers behave better than yours and we're not filled with muslims either

>says who

Says literally any civilization, which is founded on restraining impulses in favor of logical and abstract thinking. I don’t care what a European backwater that my state has a higher GDP than thinks or says.

Any “”””man””” who lets his dick rule him is indistinguishable from a nigger. Keep on chasing some white women João

All over. In my area its not uncommon to find a girl who wants to settle down with a decent guy

Actually, religion, which in time develops into culture, does that. Your state probably has a higher population than my country does so that would be normal. Nice debt though.

>Keep on chasing some white women João

Usually chase brits and american tourists btw, John. Won't lie that you're probably a better man than I am. I'll settle down I feel like I'm fulfilled and won't regret having done it too early

I don't think it will ever stay that way even if it completely switches back. The next generation will always want to do the opposite of what the previous generation did.

cant wait for traditional portuguese women!
its not like they're so uptight you have to write an entire symphony just to get a date with one..

I’ve been to Europe 3x and Brit/American girls are whores; have at them.

I thought the slag thing was a meme until I visited London.

As in “stay at home wife” like the article states or just snag a beta provider?

I thought Iberian women were loose desu. Are they prudish or just over value themselves?

A stay at home wife that snags a decent provider.

Found the bitter Feminist

Spanish women are the loose ones. Portuguese women are just like he said. No point in trying to have a one night stand with them. It will not happen, unless they just got out of a bad breakup or their bf cheated them

See I genuinely don’t see this. I live in Indiana, go to church, and only know conservative people. Even the most die hard ones still want to “focus on their career” for a few years so they can snag the beta at 35 and start having kids when it suits them.

both

sure they're fine and crazy in bed once you get through that protective shell, but omg they have a tough shell..
they play hard to get, prudish, offended by everything, judge everything you say or do.. this is actually a well known thing between portuguese men, we joke about it all the time..

its like night and say when talking with a brazilian girl instead of portuguese one..

|
|
>
|
|

I don’t think you have to be a feminist to find brick-stupid saggy titted, gape-vagina’d housewives who live for their shrieking snotnosed larvae deeply boner-shrinking.

>and start having kids when it suits them.
I don't see a problem with this when having a baby at a early age typically cripples minorities in America

I'm not following you, user.
Why is this woman wearing heels while vacuuming?
And WHY is she using an upright instead of a canister or a stick type vacuum.

Of course you vacuum the kitchen floor. Before you clean it. Guys don't belong in the kitchen (part of the reason the kitchen floor needs to be cleaned so frequently).

What gardner? You mean husband or the little wetback guys with the leaf blowers (not them, either.)

This, I try not to fall for the pants jew. Its winter now though, makes it harder to wear cute dresses/skirts without freezing my ass off.

Its faster than sweeping.

>I'm not following you, user.

This is the source in case you've missed it (I posted it a few comments after the OP): news.com.au/lifestyle/sunday-style/culture/real-housewives-of-gen-y-rise-of-the-millennial-homemaker/news-story/e851280ad6f501baa97e6e78a25f8506

There's also a youtube video by a MGTOW guy (he's actually ok) on a video they made in australia (I think it was?) about this: youtube.com/watch?v=uhYM1e-2_rA&t=27s

>le based female

Yes, I meant the wetbacks that fix up the shit that betas can't

The dream ;_;

Wrong Portubro.

>Tee Hee i'm not like the other girls, user.

What is it about feminine, traditional women and healthy white families that triggers you?

Women shouldn’t be allowed to wear pants at all desu

>Dad tells her to act like a whore
>She becomes a prude saving her virginity for marriage

>Sophie says no. Strongly. As a proud feminist and housewife, she sees feminism as having the choice to be whatever you want to be, whether that’s a homemaker or a hydrometeorologist.

>Cox sees feminism as not having to make a choice at all. “The whole point of feminism is to not be forced into making choices according to one’s gender.”

>We should be able to have both a career and children, or one or the other, or neither. That’s everyone’s prerogative, after all.

So it’s not like they’re Godly women who know a women’s place is in the home; they’re just roasties that want to stay home.

No, i would fuck this one tough
She is the hottest portuguese women, refute it.
Protip: You can´t

I think that in the video that I posted they realize that they're actually happier due to lower stress from having to manage a career and having children. Since they don't care about having a career they don't need to put off having kids, which would be good for our masterrace

Kek true. 420 blaze it (her)

is that MaCaulay Culkin?

>millenial women
no.
>gen z girls
yes

That's a Portuguese actress that tried to kill herself by exploding her stove or some shit. She ended up living and fucking up the apartments above and under hers

The article is about millennials/gen Y though:

news.com.au/lifestyle/sunday-style/culture/real-housewives-of-gen-y-rise-of-the-millennial-homemaker/news-story/e851280ad6f501baa97e6e78a25f8506

I don’t want the person sharing my house or bed to be a dumb unfuckable hambeast.

It takes two salaries to afford a house these days.

Therefore women working killed the idea of the house wife.

What they think a trad wife will be

Pic related is what they are, though.

>inb4titorgtfo

Can confirm, at least somewhat. I got married over the summer and within the first few months of 2018 I'll be quitting my job to be a stay at home wife. After we get settled in we plan to have 3 kids. We're both white.

That looks like shrek's grandma

I hope you have a nice life, user :) may your kids grow healthy

This isn't a larp thread faggot

Yes goyim, never have white children. Never marry feminine women. Go after dried up 37 year old career women roasties

Unironically where do I find women who want to be stay at home wives

t. Good earner

>implying the majority of 20 year old girls want to permanently settle down with 30 something year old guys

Anywhere that isn't degenerate

If anons on here aren’t just larp’ing about being trad then they wouldn’t care about the majority of women.

Majority of both genders are trash from a trad standpoint. The hambeast got triggered by conservative people living a conservative lifestyle

>The hambeast got triggered by conservative people living a conservative lifestyle
a 30 year old going after 20 year olds for their "purity" isn't really conservative. Its just creepy

Roastie be gone; you know nothing of history or traditional/religious lifestyles.

Western modernity is the odd man out in the grand scheme of things

>Don't call my life style creepy
>proceeds to creep on college freshman girls
Eww

Thanks very much.

LOL ewwww

>unironically using the word creepy

Get lost roastie. Thanks for bumping this thread though

>Vacuuming asbestos tile.

>spaces
>trying to make 30 year old man children dating 20 year old girls the norm
Go back to (((Reddit)))

Be a man and go find one it's not that hard mang.

If he has to ask he's already a lost cause unless one of his friends sets him up

The wall hit you hard.