Just learned that my wife is going to give birth to a boy. What is a good, non-degenerate name?

Just learned that my wife is going to give birth to a boy. What is a good, non-degenerate name?
FYI, we're going to move to Argentina soon after she gives birth to our boy, so it would be nice if it was a name that isn't going to stand out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Бългapcки_влaдeтeли
momjunction.com/baby-names/argentina/boy/
behindthename.com/name/joshua
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Omar

Adolfo

Pick a name from the bible.

Floda

OR, Oswald.

Jamal

De'Trellvontavious

Crapbag.

Chris

Bryan or kevin.

Pick a Spanish version of an Eastern Orthodox saint like Nicolás, or Mathew

how is this not degenerate

I've been eyeing Abraham, but it wouldn't fit in at all.

Gaius

Hjalmar.

Leo

Benjamin

Tyrone

Tyrone or Alphonso

Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemubwem Ossas

>What is a good, non-degenerate name?

Chad
Kyle
Colin

Ferdinand

Well, it's hard to know what fits in Bulgaria, but pick a strong name, and make sure it's spellt the right way.

Janusz

Jeremiah

Any kind of name based on Aryan-European languages would be great. Don't pick any Semetic language names.

Michael

It's biblical and can be translated to whatever spic language you wish.

I've always been partial to the name 'Dutch'

Blake, Logan, Percy are what I'm thinking for my boys when I have any

>it would be nice if it was a name that isn't going to stand out there.
No you give him a good name like Boris, Simeon, Mihail etc.

Murphy

xXPu$$ySl4y3R2k17Xx

Plenty of decent names ITT, thank you!
Oh, I have an idea! Asparuh! It would stand out, but in a good way. It's a manly name.

>BOJAN

bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Бългapcки_влaдeтeли

>Argentina
>Pedro

>non-degenerate name
you've lost your fucking mind, man. Just find a name you both like, that ain't all stupid.

jesus christ, do you need us to red-pill you on toiletpaper and how to wipe your ass too?

sort your shit out.

Augusto.

First Bulgarian emperor huh? Not bad, but wouldn't that name be quite popular in Bulgaria?

Maico
One who is strong, strength
or some these:

momjunction.com/baby-names/argentina/boy/

Joshua
behindthename.com/name/joshua

Biblical names are for turbo faggots

Donald

S A U C E

What language are you going to be raising him? If you're moving to Argentina he will pick up a very faggy version of spanish, so it's better to give him a neutral sounding name. Or something like Sebastian that has the same spelling in spanish.

Yeah, I worded it in an awful way. I have to phrase my threads in weird ways in order to attract attention to them.
Like I said, we're moving to Argentina, so it will be quite rare. Some of his teachers might have a bit of a trouble saying his name, though.

>you've lost your fucking mind, man.
He probably has no child on the way

He probably has no wife

He probably masturbates reading these replies

Paul, John, Mathew, Mark, Luke.

Other names need not apply.

Diocletian

Andrew

You can just arbitrarily change the name to sound more Spanish; maybe Asparo?

>Asparuh
Everybody will call him Asparagus.

Crum

Martin is a spanish and english name.

(((hebrew names)))

Samuil
Boris
Simeon
Vladimir
Nikolay
Todor
etc.

Azis

I have a list of names I've come up with myself... but this may be the only one I'll write down in my list. It's good and it mixes both of our cultures.
It won't happen to be an insult or anything like that, would it?

Marius

Jack

I'm not sure. I have no knowledge on spanish... you are simply going to have to look it up yourself.

thanks for considering my idea though

the only one from this thread*
I might apply this idea to the names I've written down, and to the bulgarian names suggested ITT, as well.
I'm leaving now; I've gotta treat my friends to a drink to celebrate. Would probably check the archive after I go home in any case.

nah thats my name, sorry, taken

Axis FTFY

Search popular names from a hundred years ago from there or the US. Classics are strong and accepted. Pick a name they have to live up to. Also, think of your child's name on a plaque somewhere, what would look good. I have four kids and am a teacher. Names matter, you don't want your kid to be doomed, choose wisely.

wtf, why do you want to move to argentina? are you fucking stupid? it's a fucking shithole (except the patagonia, the south)

Name him Tyrone after his dad, you cuck.

Having three children of m own,I didn't have a name picked out for any of them.
We had some ideas but you never really know what to name your baby until you hold them, look into their eyes and you then will know .

Frederick
Donald
William
Edward
Kyle

Chad

Son of Horse

No, this name actually has a slightly higher correlation to retarded people. No shit, look it up.

Rumpleforeskin

cumdumbstertrap2017

Aiden

Mohamed

Pol

Magnus
But you're Hungarian, do some homework into either ancient or at the very least midevil names from your region and pick one that sounds strong

Harold