>Dindu, who works at a shop, accuses a white bitch of stealing
>White hoe denies it
>Nigger grabs her and doesn't let her go
>"L-let me go"
>"Nah hoe, we are waiting for da cops"
>White cunt gets aggressive and attacks the shitskin
>Nog gets aggressive as well, and brings down the bitch's ass
>Finally, the cops arrive and the white girl gets arrested

That nigger made her pay for the hundreds of years of slavery, muthafucka. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=cQZ63b6HA9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134896499/#q134896664
youtube.com/watch?v=n-7ZBGIS0bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Webm: white bitch gets arrested and the nigger celebrates

If she was shoplifting then she deserved that shit.

They are both niggers.

Dat negro was ready for the knee to the balls, must be not the first time.

>larping subhuman defending white trash who is still 10/10 in your shit hole country

Stop making me chuckle.

that bitch deserved it

which one is the nigger?

The hoe totally deserved it. Wottacant.

Based black man!

Should've handeled the bitch himself, but probably the laws of the land are cucked like that

he handled that little white slut

the new pc mortal kombat sure is boring

Lately I have noticed a lot of African immigrants that have been hired as security guards around town, posted at the front of grocery stores and the like.

Chances are they feel like they need to catch people every so often otherwise they look like they arent working... even if it means trying to grab an innocent person.

Hard to say if she is innocent, I would guess she likely is and the nog is just trying to look like a good employee. A bad situation all around.

no sound so i cant tell if English or not but here its illegal for an employee to detain a customer, even if they know they have been shop lifting

They also cant follow you out of the store

How is he a nigger for stopping someone from stealing?

I hope this is b8

>you can't shoplift here
>why not?
jesus christ

she kinda accused herself their by saying that lmao.

"crack is a hell of a drug" lmao

Highly depends. I've seen them get chewed out by the cops for following and detaining them, and the opposite. Same town too, not sure what the deal is with that.

I'd sooner honor the nigger as an honorary aryan than admit that that fucking slag is a member of my own race.

B B M
B
M

red haired potato niggers are just barely white and didnt own slaves.

anglos

what's B B M?

/thread

White women really have the mentality of children.

White women really are fearless and think they acn do anything. They just about can.. this is the rare exception

The way she acted she definitely did it.

From what I know it's not illegal, but the reason you're told to go along with whatever and call the cops afterwards is because it'd cost the store more to pay for a employee being injured than it would whatever the thief stole, which was a couple hundred at best.

Empowered liberated modern western woman who is afraid of no man fights the oppressive capitalism and patriarchy! Very brave.

Its disgusting to see the uncle Tom assaulting her and then fascist Trump regime white male cops cuff and take her away.

This is why more than ever we need feminism to fight for the rights of women and against oppressive fascist regime.

The psycho bitch was in the wrong, the guy literally dindu nuffing.

>its illegal for an employee to detain a customer, even if they know they have been shop lifting

what in the fuck

which state has that cuck ass law - i thought the basic meme would be the same as it is here, as a civilian you have 1 of the 3 powers of arrest (if you witness a crime)

Is there something wrong with you?

Nigger accusing someone else of theft. And here I was thinking I had seen it all.

Over here we have store security, who will detain you until the police arrive.
I find it highly unlikely that you don't have the same.
How else are you supposed to stop shoplifters?

Not illegal. I’ve literally chased a guy out of the store, to his car, and made him drop a $300 camera system that he was planning to steal. Other people have straight out grabbed people who were trying to run with stolen goods. It’s not a law, it’s company policies.

BlackedBerry Messenger

so exactly what i said - you have one of the three powers of arrest

>its illegal to catch a thief
What cuckery is that?

If he's already made it to his car without paying for it it's safe to assume the planning stage is over and he has in fact stolen it.

rare

She deserved it. The nigger did the right thing.

I know. I just consider it "not stolen" if I get it back at the end of the day.

It's a CVS. In the U.S., stores are allowed to hold you for a period of time until the cops arrive. It's called shopkeeper's privilege.

Reminder
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134896499/#q134896664

GAS THE MODS! RACE WAR NOW!

Why do white women consistently think that attacking black men will NOT result in them getting knocked the fuck out?

Fair play. Must be a pretty interesting job.

Handled the cunt firmly without harming her. I would not have remained so calm.

>Why do white women consistently think that dating black men will NOT result in them getting knocked the fuck out?

ftfy

Also, the black guy seemed a bit weak as he couldn't take the item from the woman: she had to surrender it. Even still, good on him for his patience.

Only iPhone X can do this

Should've run for it. I got caught shoplifting 10 years ago. They took me to a detention room, but left the door open a bit. I yelled "I know my rights!" (really just to confuse them), walked briskly to the door, opened it, and ran out of the store. No one followed me and nothing ever came of it.

Not proud of it, but given the way even a minor offense can follow you for life in this country, one of the best decisions I ever made.

>shopkeeper's privilege
Touching her or grabbing her is indisputable battery.
Most likely if she finds a decent lawyer she will come out on top for false imprisonment, battery, IIED. Even if she is proven to have stolen something.

According to Wikipedia, this is a requisite condition for claiming shopkeeper's privilege:

"Only reasonable, nondeadly force is used to effect the detention. Such force being justified when the suspect is in immediate flight or violently resists detention"

That is, the shopkeeper has the right to use reasonable physical force to restrain the suspect, especially if flight is imminent or the suspect acts violently, which obviously applies here.

Wew is this a glitch in the matrix? Normally it's the other way around

Guess she got blacked

It's amazing how they've managed to brainwash the slaves to police themselves.

girl in the video, 1-10

what say you, Sup Forums

>steals
>aggressive
>disgusting flabby stomach
>extremely entitled
>screams like an autist when people, funnily enough, don't let her steal things
She's a 2.

She deserved it. Thieves used to hang.

Bitch, white women do not detain full grown black men.

>look like big testy dumb nigger
>Probably am.
>get job as big dumb nigger, keeping people from stealing from my employer
>glad to have job, not that much of a nigger anymore
>Dumb white nigger trashett comes in and starts starts stealing.
>in moo boops and di doops, explain to nigger trashett to wait for police, if she didn't do anything, she's fine.
>kicks, hits, attacks me
>plays gender card
>halp, is big dumb nigger keeping my from honestly purchased things!

Side with white nigger because black man is black. Stay classy Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=n-7ZBGIS0bw

niggers

She deserve it

Ough fuck, again this shit? Dindu vs Whitdu.

watch Colin Flaherty videos. Literally hundreds of videos showing black people brazenly stealing from stores like this. Muh reparations.

In this case the based black man was perfectly in his rights. Shopkeeper privilege allows a shoplifter to be detained until there is an investigation by the police. Necessary force may be used to detain the suspect. In CA shoplifting/non-residential burglary was reclassified as a misdemeanor because too many black people were going to prison.

what a time to be alive when black men are more likeable than white women

>He admits to attacks her in the parking lot
>She gets arrested
What the FUCk America?

Fuck you fake Texas

Niggers touch white girl = rope.

Fun fact: Whites were the ones who ended slavery for the time being and pushed for its international abolition. Slavery continues to extist today only in non-white countries, like many parts of Africa and on the Arabian peninsula.

american never touched a girl - lol

Slide thread, saw this like a month ago.

Roastie BTFO

I did something similar at walmart when I was 17. The manager tried to get me to go to the office/backroom and I nope'd the fuck out of there and walked out the door of the gardening department. I still made it out with the stolen goods too.

I would have saved her from the nigger.

>You can't shop lift here
>Why not?

Nordic people stealing as always, they started with vikings and now someone should stop them.

She should have shot the nig, all blacks should die

Should have smacked her head of concrete, fuck thieves

Why didn't he strip her naked that way she would be embarrassed to leave without her clothes

Ship the negro back to Africa he should not touch white women

The rare employed, relatively polite, crime stopping nig

As someone who's recently been burgled by pikeys, he should have bounced her fucking head off the cash register.

You'd still be having to explain it to potential employers years later if you hadn't.

Well, at 17, maybe not, but still, shit can really fuck up your life.

So thats how nice our posts would look if we didnt drop the red ensign

Black guy must have worked there and saw her steal on camera

If they grab an innocent the company they work for gets sued to shit. You dont grab people unless you know they did it with photographic evidence.

Ive seen loss prevention at retail chase even when they arent allowed too. Some stores authorize there lp to do much more. Many are off duty cops working extra.

Why do you retards insist on this slavery meme? Do you have nigger tier intelligence or something?

>"you can't shoplift here"
>"why not?"
she is pretty retarded

Having sat behind a camera at a retail store white women love shoplifting as much as niggers. Especially old ones with perms.

mfw I would have drawn my pistol on the hoe and fired until it went click for attempting to kick me in the nuts.

>grab an innocent person
that would not end well for any security guard + company gets sued into oblivion

Crack *is* a hell of a drug.

sure thing edgelord

Crack is a hellava drug
>Get your paws off of me you damn dirty ape!

wat