Britain

The absolute state of british """""police""""".

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/7741585/Police-unveil-pedal-powered-patrol-car.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*eep eep creak eep squeak eep eep*
>Oi, wot seems to be the 'urry?

pathetic

reminds me the sweden cuck bike

>see a kid riding in his soapbox car
>suddenly kid turns on flashing lights
>kid is actually a police officer, starts yelling "pull over you cheeky twat, in the name of sharia law, pull over."
>start driving 40km/h and lose the guy

Seriously, what happened to the brits? One of the strongest empires known to man turned to this.

You laugh but just you wait until you have their NCA version of that parked outside your house for not paying ur telly loicense

top kek lmao

I am glad they are suffering now for all the evil they have done. They destroyed the greatest empires of continental europe and now finally theirs is going to fall.

Correction:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The absolute state of Cuckistan

and yet they arrest for social media posts baka

Anyone who thinks that pic real needs their fuckin head testin

so much denial lmao

Dont be a mongoloid saurkraut

They built it for the pedal car Grand Prix as a publicity stunt.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/7741585/Police-unveil-pedal-powered-patrol-car.html

>"Special" Police Forces

PSN ID and insurance please.

OP's pic is from a parody account. How brain dead are you mongoloids that you believe it's true?

>UK police is only literally pretending to be retarded
K den.

Where do you think you are?

This is the most British thing I can imagine.

That looks comfy as absolute fuck though, bubble cars were a fascinating development and it's a shame they never took off more, it's just a motorbike you won't lose a leg on when you fall over.

>subhuman kraut thinks he can do anything

TWO

WORLD

WARS

AHHAAHHAHAHA

We had the same police force in Queen Victoria's day we invented the fuzZ

Are you fucking kidding me?

This has to be a joke.

>be bong
>get arrested

>This must be a joke
Pro Tip (it obviously is)

Actual racecar drivers do this too.

>One of the strongest empires known to man

Literally every area the British "Empire" colonized was inhabited by primitive dindus

kek

Name any empire that didn't mostly conquer those vastly weaker than them.

OH GOD HE'S COUNTING DOWN YOU FOOLS

considering how pathetic the police in Britain are a lot of people would think its true

Wring your hands another day motherfucker. England still has heros. *Leave EU (check).
*Uncover and prove satanic pizzagate style abuse by establishment going back 30 years and including at least one prime minister (Edward Heath raped babies and strangled little boys under the protection of special branch - according to mainstream) and lots of cabinet ministers (check).
*Now we are one political reform away from The Returnening. So you'd better be nice to bongs, or 4 of us with a rifle and a dog will turn up and conquer your countries like in the good old days.

can I get a backstory on that webm, it makes me sad

whoops wrong file

Posting Godfrey's new twitter

Come on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?????????????

LOL HOLY SHIT BRITAIN WHAT THE FUCK?!??!!?!

IF THAT THING TRIED TO PULL ME OVER I'D GET OUT AND PUNCH THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!! I'D BE SO FUCKING PISSED, I'D FUCK THAT BITCH UP!!!

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO PULL ME OVER IN THAT YOU RETARD? THE FUCK??????

well it worked didn't it?

meanwhile in canada

Its ironic that the so-called "Police state" has fucking useless police (from the looks of it)

Do British police still not use guns?

>999

Making way for a new mosque?

you need to be over 25 to buy cutlery m8

i know that's not true, but it may as well be

ahahaha
this can't be real, right?

>they use GT and not a real simulator

one job

*eep eep squeep squeak*
>Oi there, you're under arrest!
*eep-eep-eep-squeep-creak-squeak*
>Officer in pursuit! Requesting assistance!
*officer makes siren sounds with mouth*
*eep-eep-eep*
*siren sounds slow as officer gets winded from pedaling*
*wheel falls off*

>U.K Police Account

lmao, seems totally legitimate. The police in this country are utter shit though so fair enough.

py