Anyone else feels very intense hatred toward americans after being redpilled?

Anyone else feels very intense hatred toward americans after being redpilled?
When I was little I used to look up to them, I thought it was the perfect place, heaven on earth if you will, and americans were ideal beings.
I didn't hate them right away after swallowing the red pill but after some time I realised they are as bad as jews, since they do their bidding and will gladly give their worthess lives for them.

I want to remind you that americans would have had no qualms about dropping a nuclear bomb in Europe (For their jewish overlords )had Germany not surrendered, yet now they claim muhh Europe pls take mee america is going brown!!

Last but not least, were it no for americans your country would be ethnically homogeneous, you wouldn't lead a materialist superficial lifestyle, women wouldnt be whores, the internet wouldnt exist and there wouldnt be degeenerate art/music/food, all of which has come from the americans.
If your country is already ethnically homogenous then you would have had been saved from commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Deceived-Damned-Defiant-Revolutionary-Writings/dp/0967812321
bitchute.com/video/ZjqvL7I1nVHb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I thought it was the perfect place, heaven on earth if you will, and americans were ideal beings.
Typical

I hate Americans. Dumbed down from birth, pumped full of processed foods, and put on opiates/ssri once they get uppity or start to figure out what's going on. America wants a McDonalds on every street, a kike central bank in every capital, and a white minority in every European country. I'll be happy when it goes the way of Brazil.

thats useful idiot thinking

>after being redpilled
Lurk more

Assuming you're white, you'll be a minority in Canada before us.

>that's

>Anyone else feels very intense hatred toward americans after being redpilled?

No, quite the opposite, the more time I spend on Sup Forums around salty and bitter niggers, sand niggers, and Euroqueers, the more I respect the Burgers for not giving a fuck about any of you sub-human faggots.

>我讨厌美国人。从出生时就衰弱下来,充满了加工过的食物,一旦他们不高兴或者开始弄清楚发生了什么事情,就把它们放在阿片剂/ ssri上。美国希望每条街上都有麦当劳,每个首都都有一个基克中央银行,每个欧洲国家都有白人少数。走巴西的路,我会很开心。

You faggots are the last people on earth that can say that.

America is based shut the fuck up faggots

Yes I used to be very patriotic in my younger days but now I see America as a disgusting zombie nation of niggers, jews and fat idiotic whites.
Studying the history of America I also realized how anti-white it is
I'm sorry Europe

Ive always liked white American culture. I feel kinda sad seeing the west in genral being ruined by low IQ shitskins.

Your country is run by kikes for the benefit of kikes. They use your country to debase and degenerate the planet.

Even before the redpill I realized that the US has become a nation rules by its corporations. The difference is my eyes opened to the actually people the country is now oppressing. White Christian families.

>another amerimutt thread
>hmmm, I wonder if I'm really white
>I guess I better buy a genetic test

Daily reminder: Amerimutt threads are memetic advertising for 23andme

you think youre any different from america? the only difference between america and canada is that canada is too weak to fight for israel so israel lets canada be. Other than that, you eat the same food, live in the same houses, drive the same cars, watch the same TV, you america but smaller and more pathetic, snownigger

No.

Its the Jews though doing this. But America has been compromised by negroes and Jews for many years

kek

You country is run by Fidel Castro's gay french Canadian son. He's selling your country to chinese kikes and you'll soon be under sharia law.

Fuck off, Pakistan. Don't you have some children to rape?

Canada is just a shitty irrelevant version of America, so is Europe for that matter

jews created america
negroes were in america before it was called america
read amazon.com/Deceived-Damned-Defiant-Revolutionary-Writings/dp/0967812321

This

>TFW your flag gets a bad rap because of coastie roasties and dixie-posters

You know what the craziest thing about the Ameri-mutt meme is? I'm starting to notice how fucking dark a lot of Americans are. Like, when I'm on Tinder, there are a LOT of clearly mixed-race people. Like, they make me look Scandinavian, and I am part Greek.

your dumbass ate up the propaganda the us gov sells you. thats your fault.

Our largest minority is 5% Chink and they're a million times better than """white""" judified and negofied mongrel Americans let alone your 45,000,000 niggers.

>hating America
Everyone hates you when you’re on top. Stay mad faggot

All jokes aside, Canada's White population is the fasting declining in the world.

what i thought canada was progressive. why dont you cucks take in 30 million wetbacks to show how progressive you are. stop being racist canada.

Fellow midwesterner.

Wisconsin reporting in.

I love you

I used to love America and thought they were badass. I still kind of like them but, the fact they fought Germany in WW2 and now worship black dick and export it to the rest of the world has made me despise them in many ways. They are a sick degenerate people and the world would have been better off if they'd never existed.

I just dislike both the pro-Zionist and Jew-loving Americans, that's it.

Actually, I've developed quite the hatred for Europeans. I used to hold them in high regard. I viewed them as highly educated, highly capable people. Over time, just like with everything else in life, I grow more and more disappointed. The absolute lack of intellectual capability of your standard Euromale astounding. Even recently, none of you can make a coherent argument beyond muh amerimutt memes. Also, fuck Canada. Jumping on the mutt bandwagon doesn't direct attention away from the fact that you have a nigger loving faggot for a leader, and most of you are social retards.

Everything Pajeet Dwyer here says is true. It's also true of his country*, as Canada is literally a US vassal state.

However, none of this is a reason to hate Americans, but a reason to feel sorry for them. Our country hasn't existed since 1865, the Jews and Globalists won, and what was a nation of ideals has turned into the epicentre for the CONSUMEcollective.

It's okay, Americans still have the balls to have a radical social movement, Western Europe and Canada are cucked beyond repair.

We're the last hope.

don't hate the pawns brother hate the king. also you're not allowed to talk about ethnic homogeneity in Argentina.

who keeps making these gay ass breads nigga, shits weak

You know how Russia has the butthurt belt that literally cannot stop thinking about how bad Russia is and will shill at any cost to dissuade Westerners from Russia

The entire world is our butthurt belt

How do we solve the American question?

I did too, it wears off after a while, but you will continue hating them. Funny thing is I used to be obsessed with America, the American dream. And even forced myself to learn as much about American history, each and every state and their capital and where they're located. Then I got red-pilled and realised how Jewish america is. Pre-isolationist America would've been a dream to live in, for me atleast. The America of today is a disgusting cess pool of arrogant "patriots" and intervening mutts. They're the reason why the world is so fucked right now

it's really a cycle for me
>be 16 bluepilled leftie, hate america cause everyone who's left wing hates america, was really just pressured into conforming
>18, watch your regular skeptic bois and love america now, go right wing and reject my previous beliefs
>current day age 21, been on Sup Forums for a few years, hate america because they're cucked by jews
maybe soon i'll like america again who knows

the exact same can be said of uk. in fact the uk backed the jews in ww2 and begged america to back the jews with them when they wanted to stay out of europe. now you worship pakistanis so much they took over london. great job. thanks england for giving israel to the jews and making the us and uk permanent enemies for islam

I have exactly the same feelings user. America is the Jew's paradise.

Let us all colonize Finland and breed with your women!

The JQ=AQ. America is the 20th and 21st century Jude.

Francis Parker Yockey was an American far right extremist who eventually wanted to team up with communists to destroy American liberalism because he thought america and jews were the source of modern decay. Pretty interesting stuff.

Try invading us

itt: shitstains from shitstain countries talking shit about the best country in the world and would live in it if they could sneak in

Wowee does this mean I can be rich??

bitchute.com/video/ZjqvL7I1nVHb/

Sup Forums is pretty smart for the most part, but seeing them constantly blame the average person of a country for their politicians and media is silly to me. America has a lot of fucking retards, but its been made that way intentionally just like other parts of the world. The average person of any population is a dumb slave. Teach them right and have a good society. Teach them wrong and have a shit society.

is this muslims conquered spic calling americans mutts? hahaha you spics created the metizos that cutt peoples heads off and make the taliban look like boy scouts.

Yeah it's really bad. The Ameri-mongrels are getting worse because as generations continue the bloodlines are getting more and more diluted.

I'm 1st Gen American, both my parents are ethnically pure from Slavic and Mediterranean backgrounds. (I know the countries, but having national ethnicities is a Jewish trick. We're all white with different culture)

As long as the "white" American you breed with doesn't have any American Indian or Black blood, that mongrelization won't happen. Most Americans get that big fat round face because of their Woo-woo Indian blood 3-4 generations back.

die grease nigger

We're going to get everyone killed

Mexicans are doing it right now. And it seems like you're not really capable to do anything with it.

You aren't very bright are you. Also you could learn some Iberian history if you're going to make that assertion

eu flag. let me guess you hate nationalism and love licking other countries boots.

South Americans are more mongrel than us.

Kys you ass the jews took over america and are using it to wreck the world. But we shouldn't hate America, we just need to liberate it from the jewish bolshevik swine

>leaf

Being antiamerican is one of the most basic redpills any remotely right wing European should swallow. I don't understand what those goblins are talking about when they talk about D&C.

Que?

I want to tell you that if you come here you will realize Americans are utterly subdued. We are the dumbest peoples on the planet. It's sad. Try not to hate the mentally retarded child.

moors conquered you spics. you spics raped natives and created mexicans the most savage people in the entire world. the mexican cartel is the most savage disgusting terrorist in world history but they keep winning because nobody wants to offend mexicans.

>mutt

It's the t*rk whos been posting stuff like this all the time.

I wouldn't even say it's a redpill. It's just a fact of life. it's just a basic pill, both we and liberals swallow. It's the centrists that refuse to swallow it,

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

:)

leaf

If we destro Yurop does that mean we’re the whitest? Fellow burgers we must converse about this idea...

Same here, I really used to look up to them and admire their values, like freedom of speech and freedom in general, but then I realized that it was all a Hollywood propaganda and that those "values" actually do not exist there either.

And as for the Europe part of your post, that's another thing that opened my eyes as well - they've always hated Europe due to their insecurities when Europe was simply neutral and didn't care about them, and will keep hating us for as long as they exist as we'll always have the potential to dethrone them. Sup Forums is a very good example for that actually since a lot of Americans pretend to care so much about Europe and its white race but at the same time don't give the slightest fuck and would rather see Europe devastated in a civil war or another world war, just so they can remain the prosperous ones and not have that title slip to Europe. That's the exact same reason why they shill so hard against the EU and try to spread D&C as much as possible while being in direct contradiction with what they claim when it comes to their own country

I mean, im 6'6" blond/blue and intelligent. I have nothing in common with the dregs of my country. In my part of the country outside of pockets of refugees and immigrants many people are like me. We didnt ask for the influx of uneducated mongrels, it was forced upon us just as it is in the EU.

The non NEET Eurofags and others here know that, but it's still objectively hysterical to watch EVERY American poster get really butthurt over the Mongrel memes. It's just """"we're""" not used to being bullied.

Bullying is great, it causes you to reflect on things that need to be changed. Being ignored is far worse than some playful bullying.

That's why poltards are the best, every country is worth making fun of, so every country is worth something.

Do you know why drugs are illegal in South America??? ^^

Though I also think America polarizes the good and the bad and keeps these peoples separated. That also allows for the construction of new patterns of thought that can be challeneged.

>I want to remind you that americans would have had no qualms about dropping a nuclear bomb in Europe (For their jewish overlords )had Germany not surrendered
Doubtful. German POWs were treated better by Americans than any nation had treated any other enemy nation in himan history before or since, likely because it's our largest ancestry group, even now.

mfw future germans end up killing jews again because their all muslim. must be the german master plan

little hobbitses there is nothing to fear

Red Pill
Red = Brain
Pill = Washed

How are you still falling for the PUA schemes

So this is the end goal of the shareblue memes?

How fucking pathetic

>6
>3585▶
> (You)
>leaf

Why not drop a nuclear bomb on Germany? It's about to be the next caliphate.

I make fun of you guys, but I know you're not all mutts, I'd probably say most of you kept to your own ethnicity which is really surprising. I just hate your government and ultra patriotism that's really just arrogance - i'm talking about your guys' love for the American Military

Good one

I hated america when i was a leftist.
I was 14/when 9/11 happened and until then america was that cool awesome place where disney is from and we all loved them aftet the attacks.
Then george double asshat went into iraq and we all hated your guts. I knew the whole repertoire of anti americanism.

Around 2014 and 2015 i became redpilled and i love burgers now. Not your typical sjw leftlibtard but i like the american concept of freedom and liberty because it centers alot around personal responsibility.
And honestly, the american constitution is the best piece of legislation ever written.

illegal. you seem to think the governments in south america have any control of anything.

We should really just nuke America, you caused them mass immigration of muslims into America

You idiot, if it were legal, the cartels wouldn't exist DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S ILLEGAL?

We are a warrior people. It's too bad that our commanders are jews, but there's nothing inherently wrong with military culture