Rewrite

This is a 17-year old Japanese high school boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

rewriteim.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=4TTzGc6rCa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>17
No it isn't.

"I am the bone of my sword"

Shh. He's 17 forever.

Kagari looks pretty doped up there. And Kotarou looks pretty old

So what is that new project about?
Moon and Terra are getting adapted and I can't realy see what else they could write about

Other timelines? Nishikujou route maybe?

>Key's official facebook page just announced an new website with a countdown for a "Rewrite Project" in the following:
>rewriteim.jp/
>More info on December 15th.
Didn't know about this. More VN incoming?

A fictional one.

Who knows could be anything

>we'll never have a proper rewrite anime

>we'll never have LB animated
;_;

Anyway, why would they make another Rewrite project or whatever? The adaption flopped and it isn't even that popular on Japan, they're going to end killing the franquice at this pace.

What is Gilgamesh doing there?

Pachinko.

>The adaption flopped
Have you actually looked at the average sales this year?
>it isn't even that popular on Japan
Source on the VN not being popular please

Shizuru is my waifu.

I haven't seen the sales, but I remember it selling very poorly by the start of it.
The least popular among the Key's VNs. The source was posted a lot of times in the threads from when the show was airing.

Get in line.

Reminder that no one likes chihayya

Of course I like Sakuya's accessory.

Will season 2 be as QUALITY as season 1?

I like her though.
Akane is best girl and route though

Kotori is a miracle.
Just adapt her route and the aftermath in HF.

>still no Inoue route
KEEEEEYYYY!!!

Mr. Bond looks pretty cool in this picture.
I cannot wait for the adaptation.

Mostlikely yes.
It won't be a aborted fusion of all routes though

Here user.

Every thread.

8bit should use that track or else.

I'm sure they'll use Rewrite of the Life as an OP during Moon, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=4TTzGc6rCa0
I mean this one for the scene whereLuis sacrifices himself in order to let Kotarou and the kid they saved to escape.

RIP Brazilian shitposter

I can't wait to see him shoot three rounds into each of her parents' heads.

If you believe hard enough, he'll be real in your heart.

End of the world [salvation ver.] when?

What lewd things could Shizuru do with her powers?

if dubs, i'm kotarou

Silly user, I'm Kotarou.

If trips, Akane not a shit

Thanks for trying.

if dubs, the user that likes Chihaya must reply to this post.

If dubs, Kotori is my cute wife.

I'm hoping for an extended Terra route with more Luis

I want to cum inside Kotori.

Get in the line.

There is no line, only a circle.

Unless I'm remembering it wrong, I remember Rewrite being Key's best selling VN for 2 years though.

I don't know what the actual game is like or what KEY fanboys see in this particular one, but my impression based off of the anime's opening episodes at least, absolute fucking low budget borderline coherent waifu garbage. Also that's nice OP I guess, were you hoping to make a point beyond that or will that suffice to get the shitposting you likely seek going?

KEY anime has been on an exponential downward slide in sales and quality since switching from Kadokawa to Aniplex for production head.

She's my favorite girl.

Except Angel Beats which is the top selling Key anime, surpassing all the kyoanus adaptations.

Yeah, Angel Beats sales were especially horrible, right?

Satan please. Do you really want to support Kotori that much?

KEY anime has been on an exponential downward slide in sales and quality since switching from Kadokawa to Aniplex for production head.

You're doing that thing where you completely ignore the entire post and what was actually said to say the shit you want to say and try to start an argument again Sup Forums. If you can't figure this shit out it's your problem really.

>nopan
W-what

She's cute user. Just accept it.

Kotarou likes lewd girls.

They better not fuck up that part. It's the number one part I want to see done well. Well actually there are a good number of bits during Terra that were really good, but I'd be pissed off the most if that one got fucked up.

Would genocide the earth Akane

>They better not fuck up that part. It's the number one part I want to see done well.
Yeah. It is also one of my favorite bits during Terra.

>japanese

>blonde
>big eyes
>strong
>fit build
>get grills

>JAPANESE

Lucia singing End of the world when?

Killing greenpeace dinosaurs on a regular basis does a lot to a man.

post all the grils

>lewdcia
>has panties
What is this sorcery?

it's bland

Pretty much

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

Akane a cute! A CUTE!

The adaption was like any other route based VN. It was as bad as the TM adaptions. An attempt to cram each girls route specific drama from 8~ hours into 30 minutes. Whilst also trying to juggle all of them at the same time, when they never happen together like that. Add in the last few episodes of utterly anime only and you have a standard VN adaption mess.

It's also Keys first attempt at action and it shows. Multiple writers who didn't talk to each other so some side characters don't act on information they should have, there are plot holes in some routes and some go off on weird tangents.

It's exec meddling 101, for what ever insane reason they set a date for release, writers didn't talk, sprites were not finished on time, lack of backgrounds etc. A weird mix of high production values but delivered fucking horribly.

There's some good stuff in it and some really bad shit as well. I'd prefer to wipe my memory of it and let them finish it properly and work together, I will always view it as unfinished mess with wasted potential. Hopefully it didn't make money and they'll take their time to finish next VN.

That sounds completely batshit insane.

And 100% accurate

Missed this one.

Would Kotori still let Kotarou fuck her if she found out what happen to her parents?

Pretty sure she would understand his reasoning.

best girl

Mine too. Best girl alongside Akane.

17? Fucking no. This is a fucking edge lord, social misfit who doesn't belong to anywhere.

Like most people on Sup Forums The differences is that this guy is having a fucking power.

This winter, the true fucking edge lord will return

No no, user, best Ideal, not girl

This true spoiler pasa will never stop being funny

I swear Lucia and Akane's bust size were so inconsistent they could change three times over the course of a single episode.

They just should make them to do symmdocking and everything would be all right.
We need official variant of pictured.

Oh shit, is it time for Rewrite?
So when is Terra/Moon again? Should I prepare for another dissapointment?

And obligatory Akane best girl.

if dubs, akane a shit

Not a chance

January

>Should I prepare for another dissapointment?
Dissapointment no. But I guess it won't be perfect either.
At least they don't have to fuck up all the routes.

You know that it would be hot.