Anti abortion fags will literally defend this

anti abortion fags will literally defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=5k6V9eNStJI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6USIoCr00YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anti abortion fags will literally defend this

>hehehehe hey guys look at these rare diseases that affect less than 1% of the population and even then the people who bear them can still live a nice life
>rev up those baby killing clinics goy!!!!

(you)

looking like a dwarf is way better than looking like an actual alien

watch the video

Fuck off Schlomo, we're never legalizing it

>and even then the people who bear them can still live a nice life

what you call a nice life sounds like something straight of the 9th circle of hell to me

these kids are going to suffer pain their entire miserable lives, the parents could have screened them out and had healthy children who would not suffer at all

we are not saying that these people should be euthanized against their will or anything like that, we are saying prevent pain and suffering where it is possible to do so

a jew like you would never understand

Why would she keep having kids

nothing's stopping them from an hero-ing

fuck you
Warwick is based
youtube.com/watch?v=6USIoCr00YQ

Abortion is voluntary eugenics for psychopaths
Without abortion america would have much more niggers and much more psycopathic ones

Stop playing with words. Opposite of PRO life is ANTI life. Satin worshipping fools. Now go cook some spirits and drink some baby blood you sick fuck.

This. Just because you faggots can't bear the thought of living a life with challenges in it, that doesn't give you some supreme authority in to whose life is not worth living.

This here

I can't think of anything more evil than repeatedly bringing people into this world that you know are going to suffer all their lives

I'm anti abortion but after the first anomaly is born you shouldn't have any more kids ever

The parents should be jailed

didn't the nat-soc people in old school Germany try to do something about this and end up getting told it wasn't nice or something?

They look like honey glazed hams

Are you suggesting you can kill someone just because you don't like how they are?

Suffering isn't a bad thing.

there is something really disgusting about using actually disabled people to support your oppinions

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

What are you talking about? They're just Brits after their first day of sun in Spain.

yes mother theresa, oh wise one!

This video made me realise i want to check for genetic disease before i start making babies.

Also why are Brits so retarded?